Iran test-fires short-range missiles

Do not leave out Jimmy Carter on both NK and the Iran mess it's the way the modern day Democrat handle foreign problems....they make them worse:cuckoo::cuckoo:

You forgot one of Jimmy Carter's messes, Afhganistan.

Jimmah Catah did nothing to stop it, but only enable it.

JImmy Carter's failure, Most people dont know all of Carter's fuck ups. Most forgotten is this

Valentines day murder of the United States Ambassador to Afhganistan in Kabul.

ADOLPH DUBS

Remeber Carter's response, nope, because it was weak and cowardly.

adolph-dubs-photo-01.gif

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking fearmongering went out with Dubya and DICK!:eusa_hand:

Something should of been done about Iran a long time ago, oh well, will they try and destroy the world, we know they say they will, we know that the the leaders of Iran have a peculiar version of Islam they believe in, that the Shia beleive they will start World War III which will bring about the events in which the lost Imam will return.

Fearmongering, sure, and for good reason, Shia Iran says it will kill you, human nature repeats itself, human nature does not change, those who say it cant happen are naive.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something should of been done about Iran a long time ago, oh well, will they try and destroy the world, we know they say they will, we know that the the leaders of Iran have a peculiar version of Islam they believe in, that the Shia beleive they will start World War III which will bring about the events in which the lost Imam will return.

Fearmongering, sure, and for good reason, Shia Iran says it will kill you, human nature repeats itself, human nature does not change, those who say it cant happen are naive.

whatever you say, nutter. We cold nuke iran tomorrow and you'd start looking for another target to cry about.

Go take your satellite images of MOBILE CHEM LABS back to failville and enjoy the memories of President Bush.

whatever you say, nutter. We cold nuke iran tomorrow and you'd start looking for another target to cry about.

Go take your satellite images of MOBILE CHEM LABS back to failville and enjoy the memories of President Bush.

My favorite "rendition" of the Bush crime family was the stick figure drawings Powel showed up with when he addressed the UN howling about the mushroom clouds...:lol::lol:

My favorite "rendition" of the Bush crime family was the stick figure drawings Powel showed up with when he addressed the UN howling about the mushroom clouds...:lol::lol:

I never supported Bush and never will, go read Bush the Mafia and the CIA. I did, you did not so I know more about bush than you ever will, unless of course you read the book.

I never supported Bush and never will, go read Bush the Mafia and the CIA. I did, you did not so I know more about bush than you ever will, unless of course you read the book.[/QUOTE]

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Something like what, pray tell? And by whom? Will someone please tell me why the United States of America gets to say who can have nuclear energy/waeponry and who cannot? Is there a worldwide patent on this somewhere?

Something like what, pray tell? And by whom? Will someone please tell me why the United States of America gets to say who can have nuclear energy/waeponry and who cannot? Is there a worldwide patent on this somewhere?

Where's Si modo on this. He could debate this with some intelligence.

Because America is the good guys, yea, what right do we have after finding refuge in America, what right do we have to do anything about the tyrants who are still killing our family and freinds in the country we fled. Refugees have no right to do anything about the tryants that are still killing, everyone knows that.

Just because someone is not safe due to a tyrant and escapes, that gives them no right to stop the dictators of world.

Last edited:

VaYank, there is a conventional wisdom that says you try to limit the number of nuclear weapons, the numer of nations that can launch one and particularly keep them out of the hands of unstable nations.

Nuclear Treaties/Agreements

There are far more than just us concerned about this. Just another reason not to worry aout global warming. The Iranians will get us first. So Obama's show of concern is going to be golfing?

I'm gonna jump in for a second.

No one under 70 has any real memory of the effect of a nuclear explosion in a population of human beings. Our senses have been exploited by media to the point that in our imaginations a nuclear exchange pales with hollywoods disasters.

It will take a real nuclear exchange at some point in the future to make it clear to us ignorant humans that all such weapons and the means to create them be eliminated.

It is sad that it will take a very clear lesson to ever seriously approach the subject internationally but you know I am right.

Iran has pretty much played right into our hands.

Even the Russians are on our side on this one.

Bullshit.

A senior Russian diplomat hailed Ahmadinejad's visit as evidence of strong ties between Russia and Iran.

"It's quite symbolic that the Iranian president arrived in Russia on his first foreign visit since re-election," Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said at a briefing. "We see that as a sign that the Russian-Iranian relations will advance further.

Forum List

Back