Iran Talk

I think Iran is hiding weapons of mass destruction............... bah........ bullshit

We will just attack them for reasons of GP ( General Purposes )

Urbangurilla, you should not have posted that video, a video like that showing how the people have been so easily bitched by there own government will only encourage American Military attack, I thought I was going to see some bullshit video of a HOT LOOKIN Iranian chick roller blading by a Muask in her bikini chowing down on some McDonald's fries with head phones on, but no, NOW IT IS CLEAR, Iran must have American beliefs and values forcibly installed upon that nation.

Urbangurilla, you should not have posted that video, a video like that showing how the people have been so easily bitched by there own government will only encourage American Military attack, I thought I was going to see some bullshit video of a HOT LOOKIN Iranian chick roller blading by a Muask in her bikini chowing down on some McDonald's fries with head phones on, but no, NOW IT IS CLEAR, Iran must have American beliefs and values forcibly installed upon that nation.

Think thats bad, look at this Iranian answer to judge judy...

Divorce Iranian Style (Iran Family Court Rooms) - YouTube

Yea the divorce court in Iran, Sharia Law don't work man, in the United States the man would have just said ( and very obvious ):
She was a hot looker back in the day your honor, but now she looks like shit, combined with her attitude, it is now unbearable to live in the same house with her, I need a divorce, I got married under false pretenses thinking she was going to be HOT lookin for a much longer period of time, I need a divorce.

Forum List

Back