Iran Takes hostages. Again.

code1211

Apr 8, 2009
I saw on the news that the promised release of the hiker from Iran was delayed or cancelled or whatever. It hadn't occurred to me before, but we have another similarity to the Carter years: Hostages! Once again, we have US citizens held by the religious nut jobs in Iran.

Where's a good Contra plot when you need one?

Will General Obummer find a way to screw up a rescue, too? With any luck, he'll just have Hillary negotiate the release of the hostages.

What could possibly go wrong?

The country divides into two groups: Those who remember what the Carter years felt like and those who are finding out.

I saw on the news that the promised release of the hiker from Iran was delayed or cancelled or whatever. It hadn't occurred to me before, but we have another similarity to the Carter years: Hostages! Once again, we have US citizens held by the religious nut jobs in Iran.

Where's a good Contra plot when you need one?

Will General Obummer find a way to screw up a rescue, too? With any luck, he'll just have Hillary negotiate the release of the hostages.

What could possibly go wrong?

The country divides into two groups: Those who remember what the Carter years felt like and those who are finding out.

OMG!!! What if The State Department get's involved and Tries to help????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: God help us all then.

OK, we bitch about illegal aliens illegally crossing our borders yet also bitch about Iran arresting people for violating their borders. What am I missing here?

Forum List

Back