Iran shot down US drone... LAST WEEK

They shot at, not shot down.

Misleading title.

See what I mean Avie.... They do not care!

They will care when their relative's heads are being lopped off like Daniel Pearl's. Until then this is all a big joke. Obama being reelected is all they want to know. What he will do, if anything is a non-issue. That's how they measure accomplishment. Obama accomplished little yet they return him to accomplish even less.

Last edited:
behindthescenesglennbeckflv.jpg

Last edited:
So what.... Who cares right?

yeah..who cares.

First off..we are flying in their air space. I am sure that's deliberate.

And I am sure there's something behind it.

Like testing their surface to air capabilities.

Let the dupes show us where all their guns are..and what sort of weapons they are using.

:D

They shot at, not shot down.

Misleading title.

See what I mean Avie.... They do not care!

They will care when their relative's heads are being lopped off like David Pearl's. Until then this is all a big joke. Obama being reelected is all they want to know. What he will do, if anything is a non-issue. That's how they measure accomplishment. Obama accomplished little yet they return him to accomplish even less.

That idea came like a turd in the night to you?

yeah..who cares.

Let the dupes show us where all their guns are..and what sort of weapons they are using.

The action is particularly aggressive, considering that the drone was in international airspace east of Kuwait at the time.

Pentagon Confirms: Iran Fired on U.S. Drone Last Week | TheBlaze.com

Looks like the Beckster is spreading any kind of bullshit he can to get away from the GOP getting their asses handed to them on election day :up:

yeah..who cares.

The action is particularly aggressive, considering that the drone was in international airspace east of Kuwait at the time.

Pentagon Confirms: Iran Fired on U.S. Drone Last Week | TheBlaze.com

I'm sure that's the story.

Did you believe the one about the "American Diplomat" in Pakistan taking out several thugs?

How about the Stuxnet thing? No one in the US seems to know how that happened.

:eusa_shifty:

Those poor, peaceful, oppressed, iranian Jihadists must flex their muscles in the face of tough sanctions imposed by amerikkka........

This is preventing them from developing nuclear weapontry they will only use in their defense........lol

yeah..who cares.

CNN and Fox have reported the drone was in internationl air space.

How would reporting that have changed the outcome of the election anyways? Would Republicans have attacked Obama for not sending in troops to personally bitch slap the people shooting? No, attacking Obama on one more nonissue would have only made your party look even more ridiculous shortly before the election.

yeah..who cares.

CNN and Fox have reported the drone was in internationl air space.

They reported the same thing about the spy plane over China.

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back