Iran scientist heading home from US, vows to tell all

Amiri said he had been under "intense mental torture" during the past 14 months and vowed to reveal full details of his ordeal when he returns home.

they made him watch American idol?

Does anyone in here think either side is going to tell the truth?
Does anyone in here think that once he arrives home in Iran that his stories may be 'adjusted' for propaganda purposes? He may have been abducted, he may not have, we'll never know for sure.
I for one, won't pay any attention to what either side claims. :tongue:

Last edited:
I say before you to quick to dissmiss, check out how fast we're trading spy's with Russia.

Obama want to be the first one world leader, wait i thought that was gonna be the anti-christs job. Oh well

I say before you to quick to dissmiss, check out how fast we're trading spy's with Russia.

I know topspin, it's the same old game, none of us have clean towels in this business of spying and intrigue. That's why I take all the hoopla with a 'grain of salt' anymore.

The games these people play are so deeply decietful that I doubt that the players themselves always know what side they're on.

Anybody here ever read "The Perfect Spy"?

Amiri will recount "what has happened over these past two years, and afterwards we will see if he will be considered a hero," Mottaki said in a response to a question from reporters during a visit to Lisbon.

Hero my ass, poor guy doesn't realize that he'll more than likely be tortured by his own people months to come to find out what "secrets" he spilled... Man, did he pick the wrong line of work to get into!!

Amiri will recount "what has happened over these past two years, and afterwards we will see if he will be considered a hero," Mottaki said in a response to a question from reporters during a visit to Lisbon.

Hero my ass, poor guy doesn't realize that he'll more than likely be tortured by his own people months to come to find out what "secrets" he spilled... Man, did he pick the wrong line of work to get into!!

I think that's exactly what will happen, they of course will ring out every drop of propaganda they can out of this entire event and so will we. The same old "Charge and Denial" crap over and over.
Nothing is ever as it seems......nothing

I trust our gov more than Ahmadijad, but that's a very low bar.

Like we're ever going to be privy to what's really going on?

That I completely doubt.

I also doubt that the people in charge really know what's in the hearts of men, either.

For that matter, I have no confidence that most people playing the role of mole are really sure who they are working for, either.

Lies with lies within lies until NOBODY knows what's happening.

Well I guess there may be only a few ways to spin this. Either our big bad government kidnapped this man to work him over for secrets on Iran's nuclear project(Wouldn't put it pass them) or the Iranian gov had him intentionally disappear on a pilgrimage and pop back up in the States to drive a wedge between us and our global allies(definitely wouldn't put it pass them).
IMHO, I think the guy's a plant by the Iranian gov for I think if we had a hand in this, the guy would have truly "disappeared"

He left his 7 year old son?

Iran building a nuclear weapon. Uh huh. That's like Republicans building a nuclear weapon. The radical religious don't have much in the area of a "scientific background". Unless you pray for God to help you. And then God sends you former Soviet or North Korean scientists.

:lol:....in another thread i told everyone....no matter what the thread is about...Dean will always put Republicans in there....thanks Dean...for not making me a liar....:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6bFjObhwV0]YouTube - The other side of the Iran issue: Why our Foreign Policy MUST change[/ame]

He left his 7 year old son?

Iran building a nuclear weapon. Uh huh. That's like Republicans building a nuclear weapon. The radical religious don't have much in the area of a "scientific background". Unless you pray for God to help you. And then God sends you former Soviet or North Korean scientists.

You really are an idiot, aren't you?

You do realize that Pakistan, a Muslim country, has nukes, don't you?

Forum List

Back