Iran Says They'll Attack Israel

Which they were told years preciously was an act of war, so making that the fist shot fired in effect. You cant keep claiming that Egypt did nothing when the evidence shows they did. Same with Syria and Jordan who both attacked Israel after being asked to stay out of the war.

I call your posts LIES when they are proven to be lies, which is just about every one
You have been proven to lie in almost each of your posts. Go shit your lies into someone else´s face. Time´s up for you.

could you cite a "LIE" capt. blei?
Not too hard to find "almost each of his posts", or?

no lies........ can you find one?
Oh, I did not agree to post his lies. Instead, use the search, search items: israel, zionist, war.
The lies will pop up like filthy bitches on USMB when someone criticizes zionist actions.

Just search the words BLEIPRIESTER, BAATHIST, and
ASSAD----and your PC will OOOZ shit

Which they were told years preciously was an act of war, so making that the fist shot fired in effect. You cant keep claiming that Egypt did nothing when the evidence shows they did. Same with Syria and Jordan who both attacked Israel after being asked to stay out of the war.

I call your posts LIES when they are proven to be lies, which is just about every one
You have been proven to lie in almost each of your posts. Go shit your lies into someone else´s face. Time´s up for you.

Oh, I did not agree to post his lies. Instead, use the search, search items: israel, zionist, war.
The lies will pop up like filthy bitches on USMB when someone criticizes zionist actions.

Just search the words BLEIPRIESTER, BAATHIST, and
ASSAD----and your PC will OOOZ shit

oh gee---besides phoen's lies----the Baathist pervert---now decided that 'filthy bitches" pop up when someone criticizes
"Zionist" actions. What allusion to "Zionist actions" activate the popping up of "filthy bitches on USMB"----capt.
blei------can't answer that one either?

good troll by our general .american listening to our general more than us .:D
even most iranian dont know his name :badgrin:

lol. sure.

Why dont you take a look. In parts of Africa they believed that raping a baby would cure aids
Doesn't matter what anyone else believed, nobody was using polonium to treat aids, and even if they were arafat did not have aids

PROOF as all I have seen to date is BLOOD LIBELS and CONJECTURE
what do you want proof of?
blood libels? wtf are you babbling about?

That arafat did not die of aids for starters

Arafat had aids when he got on the plane to paris------could it be that the French cured him with an autopsy?

Forum List

Back