Iran says it's ready for war with US

Of course I did. I directly responded to your comments. Then you proceeded to have a grade a hissy fit. Anyone can go back and see this in black and white.

Good god, would you stop your incessant whining?

Anyhoo, delusional chicken hawks notwithstanding...we are not going to defeat iran in a war with only air power. No, we are not going to wipe out their military or leadership with only airpower.
How can you Tards be so ignorant?

If he attacks, Trump isn't going to try to occupy Iran.

Just blow important shit up... Oil refineries, military assets, infrastructure.. That kind of stuff..

Are you starting to get a clue?
Yes. He is going to leave a vacuum for ISIS to exploit. How brilliant.
I suspect Trump has a vision of the Kuwait war and that highway of death, that short devastation without losses where we Veni, Vidi, Vici and then all came home to glory after saving all those babies being toss out of their incubators.

That's not going to happen in Iran.

There is a big difference between iran and iraq. Iran is a much larger, much stronger country that has not been subjected to 10 years of no fly zones and has more ground forces by double than Iraq ever had. Furthermore, ISIS is not going to find fundie Sunni sympathizers in Iran.

That's not going to happen in Iran.

There is a big difference between iran and iraq. Iran is a much larger, much stronger country that has not been subjected to 10 years of no fly zones and has more ground forces by double than Iraq ever had. Furthermore, ISIS is not going to find fundie Sunni sympathizers in Iran.

so true-----I AM SHOCK'ed that the COYOTE imagines that Iran can be brought under the umbrella of the ISOID NUTS. As to funding sunni sympathizers in Iran----
there is an ETHNIC ARAB minority in Iran which is oppressed. Of COURSE---
the ISIS people would love to fund them and make them a sickness in Iran just
as Iran made DA HOUTHIS a sickness in Yemen. Dat's da way de Islamic world
"works" Read the Koran and review history

Of course I did. I directly responded to your comments. Then you proceeded to have a grade a hissy fit. Anyone can go back and see this in black and white.

Good god, would you stop your incessant whining?

Anyhoo, delusional chicken hawks notwithstanding...we are not going to defeat iran in a war with only air power. No, we are not going to wipe out their military or leadership with only airpower.
How can you Tards be so ignorant?

If he attacks, Trump isn't going to try to occupy Iran.

Just blow important shit up... Oil refineries, military assets, infrastructure.. That kind of stuff..

Are you starting to get a clue?
This thread isnt about Obama............lol

for the record-----ISIS is sunni----IRAN is Shiite---and, IN FACT, the epicenter of SHITISM (oh excuse me----I meant SHIITISM) There is no possibility that ISIS would make any attempt to do anything in Iran. It is true that Iran harbors a tiny
minority of ethnic arabs (flavor---sunni) but it is too tiny to matter much.
NO----I do not get my information from FOX NEWS------the very first SHIITE I knew was an Indian citizen from New Dehli------a surgeon-----he expressed the INDIAN SUBCONTINENT SHIITE viewpoint. GET IT FROM THE SOURCE

Islamhomosexuality-0009.jpg

Some Iranians are not ready for war against the US.

Some Iranians are not ready for war against the US.
The photo is not identified, so I have no idea how authentic it is of Iran. Not that I think it is not Iranian, but it seems more like Saddam's malicious practice. Nor do I doubt there are many Iranians against war with anybody. It is said the education rate in Iran is in the 90 percentile. These are not foaming rabid fanatics, nor are they fools to be bullied.

You're not important as far as verification goes.

As you said.

Many Iranians do not want to fight the US.

You're not important as far as verification goes.
You are so right about that. However, neither do I accept uncredited photos as verification of a specific country's practice, and this looks more like a mob action by fanatic ideologues than any judicial sentence. And how does Herbert Lom fit in? Is this a reference to Clouseau?

New Topics

Forum List

Back