Iran says CIA killed scientist.

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
:clap2: :cuckoo:

I certainly hope not.

Iran sends rare letter to U.S. over killed scientist - Yahoo! News

"We have reliable documents and evidence that this terrorist act was planned, guided and supported by the CIA," the Iranian foreign ministry said in a letter handed to the Swiss ambassador in Tehran, state TV reported. The Swiss embassy represents U.S. interests in a country where Washington has no diplomatic ties.

Personally, that proves to me, more than anything else that the CIA was no involved. When the CIA kills someone, THAT person dies, and no one else.

My money is still on Iran doing it. They need to drum up the hate and who better than the great satan?

Because the US wouldn't want to kill innocent people?

Obama.

Lets be specific, shall we.

and no, we send in the CIA, one person dies and no one else gets hurt.

I would't say that is true,most of their work is classified so who knows but I doubt they would actually do the killing,if anything they would hire someone to do the deed.

Because the US wouldn't want to kill innocent people?

Obama.

I would't say that is true,most of their work is classified so who knows but I doubt they would actually do the killing,if anything they would hire someone to do the deed.

Possibly, but I still doubt the use of a bomb that size and a paper trail.

Documented proof left behind? pfft. I just found oil in my back yard and I can prove it.

Obama.

Documented proof left behind? pfft. I just found oil in my back yard and I can prove it.

sounds a lot like the Mossad's work.

They would kill whoever they felt needed killing and not be as careful as the CIA

but

They still wouldn't leave a trail.

The combined measures mean Iran may fail to sell all of the 2.6 million barrels a day of exports it relies on to feed its 74 million people. Even if it finds buyers, it will have to offer steep discounts, cutting into its desperately-needed revenue.

Sanctions always lead to war. Let them have nuclear energy.

The combined measures mean Iran may fail to sell all of the 2.6 million barrels a day of exports it relies on to feed its 74 million people. Even if it finds buyers, it will have to offer steep discounts, cutting into its desperately-needed revenue.

Sanctions always lead to war. Let them have nuclear energy.

We didn't war with Cuba and haven't with North Korea.

But what does that have to do with the subject of this thread?

I certainly hope not.

"We have reliable documents and evidence that this terrorist act was planned, guided and supported by the CIA," the Iranian foreign ministry said in a letter handed to the Swiss ambassador in Tehran, state TV reported. The Swiss embassy represents U.S. interests in a country where Washington has no diplomatic ties.

Personally, that proves to me, more than anything else that the CIA was no involved. When the CIA kills someone, THAT person dies, and no one else.

My money is still on Iran doing it. They need to drum up the hate and who better than the great satan?

I find the story very believable. Our government will do what it wants when it wants.

Even taking away your rights. See the last defense bill.

They would kill whoever they felt needed killing and not be as careful as the CIA

but

I don't know, for a secret operation they did a lot of talking about "Operation Wrath Of God".

I certainly hope not.

I find the story very believable. Our government will do what it wants when it wants.

I have no doubt obama would kill to get what he wants, since he's done it.

But the CIA has more style than a roadside car bomb.

but

I don't know, for a secret operation they did a lot of talking about "Operation Wrath Of God".

Part of the spy game is putting out bad information and making it look like you screwed up.

ex; Everyone "Knows" Israel has nukes. We all just know it.

yet we have no proof beyond some paper work that requires us to make the assumption that they actually have them. Thus forcing everyone around them to be prepared for a nuclear Israel w/o Israel spending a dime beyond the cost of a good story.

I certainly hope not.

I have no doubt obama would kill to get what he wants, since he's done it.

But the CIA has more style than a roadside car bomb.

The same agency that missed the collapse of the USSR?

You are only as effective as your leadership. Panetta was promoted.

Forum List

Back