Is The Battle of Gog & Magog Close at Hand?

• Yes, God is on The Throne and His Word is True

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No, despite proven evidence in Bible Prophecies being fulfilled in the past, I don't believe in that

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not sure, but if I saw this happen with my own eyes, I would be convinced that God is real.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I believe in God & believe The Bible, but I am not sure that this is close at hand.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
A prophecy nearly 2,500 years old is coming to light due to the fact that Iran, Russia and Turkey have never been allied in all this time until recently.

In Ezekiel 38 & 39, Isaiah 17, and Revelation 20, God reserves a special judgment for these countries and their allies as they decide to come out of The North and attack Israel.

90% of Iran's, Russia's, and Turkey's Allied Armies are Obliterated off of the face of The Earth not by any human army. They are destroyed on The Mountains of Israel by Hellfire, Hailstones, Brimstone, Pestilence and then Insanity.

Fire-from-heaven.jpg

God does this, to show the world that He does exist, and He reveals Himself with the Supernatural Destruction of these armies.

The overwhelming number of terrorist states are completely destroyed. Others that will be destroyed are Algeria, Libya, Somalia, Ethiopia. All wiped out in one Super Natural Event.

There are so many bodies it takes 7 months to bury them, and so much wreckage it takes 7 years to clean it up.

Isaiah 17, Ezekiel 38-39, Revelation 20.

magogaug222017-300x300.jpg

My question to all of you is: Do you think we are at the edge of The Battle of Gog & Magog against Israel becoming yet another in a long list of fulfilled prophecies?

A prophecy nearly 2,500 years old is coming to light due to the fact that Iran, Russia and Turkey have never been allied in all this time until recently.

In Ezekiel 38 & 39, Isaiah 17, and Revelation 20, God reserves a special judgment for these countries and their allies as they decide to come out of The North and attack Israel.

90% of Iran's, Russia's, and Turkey's Allied Armies are Obliterated off of the face of The Earth not by any human army. They are destroyed on The Mountains of Israel by Hellfire, Hailstones, Brimstone, Pestilence and then Insanity.

Fire-from-heaven.jpg

God does this, to show the world that He does exist, and He reveals Himself with the Supernatural Destruction of these armies.

The overwhelming number of terrorist states are completely destroyed. Others that will be destroyed are Algeria, Libya, Somalia, Ethiopia. All wiped out in one Super Natural Event.

There are so many bodies it takes 7 months to bury them, and so much wreckage it takes 7 years to clean it up.

My question to all of you is: Do you think we are at the edge of The Battle of Gog & Magog against Israel becoming yet another in a long list of fulfilled prophecies?
I think many are too dependent on believing this should happen in the physical realm as the word endures. As the lord pours out his spirit on all flesh and it awakens it sees that warring with one another between the nations is a fruitless adventure. Again and again the word tells us that it is by his spirit but men (humans) in their pride believe it is up to them.

If the state of Israel is attacked it is because the state of Israel is not standing where it should be. That is true for all nation states. Allowing men's hearts to be deceived into going to war happens when a nation denies God and follows in worldly precepts.

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.

Fire-from-heaven.jpg

I think many are too dependent on believing this should happen in the physical realm as the word endures. As the lord pours out his spirit on all flesh and it awakens it sees that warring with one another between the nations is a fruitless adventure. Again and again the word tells us that it is by his spirit but men (humans) in their pride believe it is up to them.

If the state of Israel is attacked it is because the state of Israel is not standing where it should be. That is true for all nation states. Allowing men's hearts to be deceived into going to war happens when a nation denies God and follows in worldly precepts.

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
Israel is spared from destruction that The Battle of Gog and Magog intended to bring to them, but after The War of Gog and Magog, they feel secured because all of their enemies are destroyed.

It is then that The Anti Christ appears and makes a peace treaty with Israel that is too tempting for Israel to refuse. It includes building the third temple. When it is signed the 7 trumpet judgments begin, 7 seal judgments, and 7 bowl judgments.

3 and a 1/2 years in to the treaty, The Anti Christ defiles that temple, declares himself God and then slaughters 2/3rds of all Jews on Earth. 1/3rd flee in to the wilderness and survive for another 3 and a 1/2 years, and just as The Anti Christ and his armies corner them and are about to exterminate ever Jew from the face of The Earth, Christ Appears and his army of angels and saints with him and destroys The Anti Christ and his armies.

Then Judgment Day begins, Christ sits on The Throne of David in Jerusalem, and is crowed with The Crown of Adam, and after The Judgment the Millennial Reign of Christ for 1,000 Years.

No, we are not at the edge of the Battle of Gog and Magog. That was some 2,600 years ago. God destroyed Gog and the armies of Magog in a fire (Ez 38:22).

Or perhaps it happened nearly 2,000 years ago. The Revelator sees parallels between this prophecy and the dissolution of Judea, whose temple and cultural center also succumbed to a fire.

Every generation since John wrote that stuff has had those who believed the time had arrived.

It would be most unwise to sell your possessions and climb a mountain.

Fire-from-heaven.jpg

Israel is spared from destruction that The Battle of Gog and Magog intended to bring to them, but after The War of Gog and Magog, they feel secured because all of their enemies are destroyed.

It is then that The Anti Christ appears and makes a peace treaty with Israel that is too tempting for Israel to refuse. It includes building the third temple. When it is signed the 7 trumpet judgments begin, 7 seal judgments, and 7 bowl judgments.

3 and a 1/2 years in to the treaty, The Anti Christ defiles that temple, declares himself God and then slaughters 2/3rds of all Jews on Earth. 1/3rd flee in to the wilderness and survive for another 3 and a 1/2 years, and just as The Anti Christ and his armies corner them and are about to exterminate ever Jew from the face of The Earth, Christ Appears and his army of angels and saints with him and destroys The Anti Christ and his armies.

Then Judgment Day begins, Christ sits on The Throne of David in Jerusalem, and is crowed with The Crown of Adam, and after The Judgment the Millennial Reign of Christ for 1,000 Years.
What did Jesus call his body? This Temple, no? What is a "crown"? The mind is it not? What is a day, a week, a year in eternity? Can a human judge these times with accuracy? I think not.

Jeremiah 7 1-7.PNG

Fire-from-heaven.jpg

What did Jesus call his body? This Temple, no? What is a "crown"? The mind is it not? What is a day, a week, a year in eternity? Can a human judge these times with accuracy? I think not.

View attachment 298084
The Temple: The Scriptures say there will be oblations there, and that Anti Christ will defile the temple by unlawfully entering it in the middle of The 7 Year Treaty with AntiChrist. The Temple is literal.

The Throne of David: The Throne of David is Literal, and signifies that Jesus Christ is King over Israel and over Jerusalem.

The Crown of Adam: The Crown of Adam is Literal and signifies that Christ has regained Lordship over The Earth for all of mankind just as he made Himself a Sacrifice for all of mankind as The 2nd Adam, paying for the sins of the 1st Adam....mankind.

Adam lost this Crown to Lucifer and Lucifer in "The Garden of Eden" & has been 'god' of this Earth and will be until The 2nd coming of Christ.

No, we are not at the edge of the Battle of Gog and Magog. That was some 2,600 years ago. God destroyed Gog and the armies of Magog in a fire (Ez 38:22).

Or perhaps it happened nearly 2,000 years ago. The Revelator sees parallels between this prophecy and the dissolution of Judea, whose temple and cultural center also succumbed to a fire.
You are completely wrong. Ezekiel 38 & 39 are prophecies, and never in history has Russia, Iran, and Turkey been allies until now.

Every generation since John wrote that stuff has had those who believed the time had arrived.

"That generation shall not pass away" refers to The Generation that sees Israel return as the only Nation in History to have been destroyed, and it's culture, language, and traditions been preserved, and then resurrected in 1948, and regained Jerusalem as it's capital in 1967.

A generation is roughly 70 years but no longer than 120 years. I have read some things that say a generation is only 40 years.

"That generation shall not pass away" refers to The Generation that sees Israel return as the only Nation in History to have been destroyed, and it's culture, language, and traditions been preserved, and then resurrected in 1948, and regained Jerusalem as it's capital in 1967.

A generation is roughly 70 years but no longer than 120 years. I have read some things that say a generation is only 40 years.

A generation is 20-30 years, tied to the previous generation reaching active reproductive age.

Fire-from-heaven.jpg

View attachment 298084
The Temple: The Scriptures say there will be oblations there, and that Anti Christ will defile the temple by unlawfully entering it in the middle of The 7 Year Treaty with AntiChrist. The Temple is literal.

The Throne of David: The Throne of David is Literal, and signifies that Jesus Christ is King over Israel and over Jerusalem.

The Crown of Adam: The Crown of Adam is Literal and signifies that Christ has regained Lordship over The Earth for all of mankind just as he made Himself a Sacrifice for all of mankind as The 2nd Adam, paying for the sins of the 1st Adam....mankind.

Adam lost this Crown to Lucifer and Lucifer has been 'god' of this Earth and will be until The 2nd coming of Christ.
Hopefully you know that Adam means the human of the earth or son of Man in the case of the spirit within the human.

Satan has never been the God of earth. Never has been never will be except perhaps to the person who gives themselves over to sin. The man of sin is in each. It is up to each to seek the truth and overcome their own son of perdition.

He allowed himself to be crucified as an ensample. Meaning he gave every believer the ability to do the same, to grow, learn and to overcome the carnal mind and become a member of the Body of Christ. Paul told those who could hear it, "I die daily". Every day Paul awoke and renewed his mind in the spirit and denounced his carnal thoughts.

You are the first. Meaning that is a book meant for you personally to help guide you back to the creator.

Nothing comes to pass until Damascus in utter rubble. Then comes trouble
Isaiah 17

A Prophecy about Damascus

A Message about Damascus and Israel

1 This message came to me concerning Damascus:“Look, the city of Damascus will disappear! It will become a heap of ruins.

2 The towns of Aroer will be deserted. Flocks will graze in the streets and lie down undisturbed, with no one to chase them away.

3 The fortified towns of Israel will also be destroyed, and the royal power of Damascus will end. All that remains of Syria will share the fate of Israel’s departed glory,” declares the LORD of Heaven’s Armies.

4 “In that day Israel’s glory will grow dim; its robust body will waste away.

5 The whole land will look like a grainfield after the harvesters have gathered the grain. It will be desolate, like the fields in the valley of Rephaim after the harvest.

6 Only a few of its people will be left, like stray olives left on a tree after the harvest. Only two or three remain in the highest branches, four or five scattered here and there on the limbs,” declares the LORD, the God of Israel.

7 Then at last the people will look to their Creator and turn their eyes to the Holy One of Israel.

8 They will no longer look to their idols for help or worship what their own hands have made. They will never again bow down to their Asherah poles or worship at the pagan shrines they have built.

9 Their largest cities will be like a deserted forest, like the land the Hivites and Amorites abandoned when the Israelites came here so long ago. It will be utterly desolate.

10 Why? Because you have turned from the God who can save you. You have forgotten the Rock who can hide you. So you may plant the finest grapevines and import the most expensive seedlings.

11 They may sprout on the day you set them out; yes, they may blossom on the very morning you plant them, but you will never pick any grapes from them. Your only harvest will be a load of grief and unrelieved pain.

12 Listen! The armies of many nations roar like the roaring of the sea. Hear the thunder of the mighty forces as they rush forward like thundering waves.

13 But though they thunder like breakers on a beach, God will silence them, and they will run away. They will flee like chaff scattered by the wind, like a tumbleweed whirling before a storm.

14 In the evening Israel waits in terror, but by dawn its enemies are dead. This is the just reward of those who plunder us, a fitting end for those who destroy us.

Last edited:
At any rate, Isaiah 17 is a description (IMO) of what goes on from Syria's perspective during The Battle of Gog & Magog. Damascus and many of the cities in Syria are utterly destroyed as the allied armies of Turkey, Iran, Russia and the other Islamic Nations eventually turn from Syrian, and then march on Israel.

The Scripture states emphatically that Satan is the god of this world.

2 Corinthians 4:4

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Fire-from-heaven.jpg

View attachment 298084

Adam lost this Crown to Lucifer and Lucifer has been 'god' of this Earth and will be until The 2nd coming of Christ.
Hopefully you know that Adam means the human of the earth or son of Man in the case of the spirit within the human.

Satan has never been the God of earth. Never has been never will be except perhaps to the person who gives themselves over to sin. The man of sin is in each. It is up to each to seek the truth and overcome their own son of perdition.

He allowed himself to be crucified as an ensample. Meaning he gave every believer the ability to do the same, to grow, learn and to overcome the carnal mind and become a member of the Body of Christ. Paul told those who could hear it, "I die daily". Every day Paul awoke and renewed his mind in the spirit and denounced his carnal thoughts.

You are the first. Meaning that is a book meant for you personally to help guide you back to the creator.

Fire-from-heaven.jpg

You are aware of course that the United States is never mentioned in any of these prophecies because we will not be a player, which means we will not exist when this happens.

Forum List

Back