Iran Replaces US Dollar with the Euro in Oil Sales

Who cares. The U.S. is in an excellent position, now able to have the upper hand in controlling oil prices, driving prices down to put serious pressure on Iran, Russia, Venezuela etc. all while helping the average American to keep more of their paycheck. This is an exceptionally important advantage.
I guess for some, it's more important to engage in Trump-style knee jerk reaction rather than actually understanding the issues and celebrating what's right with America.

Well we still have to import around 9 million barrels a day. So energy independence is just as far away as is was in President Carters day. Def. been reduced quite a bit during President Obama's terms esp. from the ME countries.

U.S. Imports of Crude Oil and Petroleum Products (Thousand Barrels per Day)

Yeah, we were headed in the right direction. But our 'Good Friends' the Saudis have worked very hard to put American producers out of business. So we are still far way from energy independence. You're Spot On.

How much have they increased their production so far?

It's pricing American producers out. It's killing our effort to become energy independent. And shame on Hussein for helping it do it.

Who cares. The U.S. is in an excellent position, now able to have the upper hand in controlling oil prices, driving prices down to put serious pressure on Iran, Russia, Venezuela etc. all while helping the average American to keep more of their paycheck. This is an exceptionally important advantage.
I guess for some, it's more important to engage in Trump-style knee jerk reaction rather than actually understanding the issues and celebrating what's right with America.

Well we still have to import around 9 million barrels a day. So energy independence is just as far away as is was in President Carters day. Def. been reduced quite a bit during President Obama's terms esp. from the ME countries.

Yeah, we were headed in the right direction. But our 'Good Friends' the Saudis have worked very hard to put American producers out of business. So we are still far way from energy independence. You're Spot On.

It's pricing American producers out. It's killing our effort to become energy independent. And shame on Hussein for helping it do it.

So you are crediting President Obama with lowering gas prices?

I believe he's crediting Obama for making domestic energy production more costly

I believe he's crediting Obama for making domestic energy production more costly

Hogwash, it was the high price a crude that started the shale boom. When it goes above 85 dollars a barrel we'll have another. America has run out of cheap, easy to extract oil.

Hogwash, it was the high price a crude that started the shale boom. When it goes above 85 dollars a barrel we'll have another. America has run out of cheap, easy to extract oil.

of course not he has limited energy production on federal lands. He has devastated the coal industry. He's putting more and more regulations on power plants ect...

of course not he has limited energy production on federal lands. He has devastated the coal industry. He's putting more and more regulations on power plants ect...

Yeah, Hussein has helped the Saudis decimate American producers. It's shameful, but not surprisng. He's Anti-American.

Coal has been devastated by the low price of Natural Gas and China closing 1000's of coal fired power plants. Furthermore the plan to limit emissions has now been stalled by the SC and have not been implemented.

Oil Industry Cherry-Picks Drilling Data to Mislead Public on Federal Lease Programs

As Obama kisses mullah ass, They continue their war on America

Screen-Shot-2015-07-21-at-4.44.25-PM-779x600.png

Obama paid 100 billion in jizya and ransom and what did we get? Another sharp kick in America’s teeth.

Iran replaces the US dollar with Euro and other foreign currencies in oil sales requiring the customers to pay euros for Iranian oil.

Tehran, Feb 6, IRNA – Iran decided to replace dollar with euro and other foreign currencies in oil sales requiring the customers to pay euros for Iranian oil.

Iran Replaces US Dollar with the Euro in Oil Sales | Pamela Geller
1367_370_345525.jpg

Like other Presidents, Hussein kissed the Saudi ring. He helped them decimate American producers. He sold his soul to the devil. But there will be a day of reckoning for Saudi Arabia. It's closer to a chaotic collapse than most realize. There is much bloody carnage in its future.

Like other Presidents, Hussein kissed the Saudi ring. He helped them decimate American producers. He sold his soul to the devil. But there will be a day of reckoning for Saudi Arabia. It's closer to a chaotic collapse than most realize. There is much bloody carnage in its future.
108632_101.jpg
498078_395.jpg
23969_302.jpg

Coal has been devastated by the low price of Natural Gas and China closing 1000's of coal fired power plants. Furthermore the plan to limit emissions has now been stalled by the SC and have not been implemented.

Oil Industry Cherry-Picks Drilling Data to Mislead Public on Federal Lease Programs

Most of those leases were approved under Bush. If any of you leftist, who are pushing this global warming, carbon dioxide, pollution crap actually think Obama is doing anything to increase fossil fuel production in this country you're delusional:uhoh3:

Oil and gas production has stalled on federal lands for the third year in a row under the Obama administration, despite booming energy production on private and state lands, according to a new government report
Oil and gas production on federal lands is in free fall under Obama

Forum List

Back