Iran Refuses To Hand Over Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner...Begging the question...

Do you tattoo American mistakes on your arm?...stop comparing Iran to the USA...there is no comparison....and if you were honest you would remember the bodies recovered were already dead...

People like FFI most likely feel Iran is FAR superior to the USA. Iran is an Authoritarian state. Far too much freedom, opportunity and equality in the USA for their liking.

Oh...and Christianity might sicken them also.
Wrong, crybaby. You are a grown man. Don't let simple facts throw you into a tailspin, son.
You were caught telling half of a story...in my book that is as good as lying...its what CNN does...you have learned from them well....

You didn't conduct any experiment. You didn't observe the crash. Are you retarded?
Are you? As already proved you don't have to conduct experiments in order to gain empirical evidence...you obviously can't read or don't bother reading.
And you don't have to have actually witnessed the crash of this Boeing to make empirical observations about the whole issue of the crash and why it may have happened.

Don't throw around insults about the mental capabilities of others when you are so damned dense yourself, suck nose!

Did you conduct any experiments, did you observe the crash? No? OK, retard.

Did Iran or it's close ally Russia shoot it down, and exactly who was on that plane?

------------

Iran is refusing to hand over the black box of the crashed Ukraine International Airlines flight PS752 to Boeing, the head of Tehran’s civil aviation organisation was quoted as saying on Wednesday.

Ali Abedzadeh also said it was not clear which country Iran would send the box to so that its data could be analysed, semi-official Mehr news agency reported.

Ukraine's Tehran embassy initially blamed engine failure but later removed the statement.

(Excerpt) Read more at eutoday.net ...

Was there anyone on that Ukrainian plane who had info on Obama and Joe Biden and Hunter Biden? :smoke:

Did you conduct any experiments, did you observe the crash? No? OK, retard.
Same idiotic questions I dealt with in post # 119. Same answers for you, retard.
You are exceptionally stupid.

So, you have no empirical evidence then do you?

You didn't see the crash, you have no evidence from the crash. You're 'empirical' evidence is nothing but your own bias.

For the record, I'm not saying it is or isn't Iran, I'm saying at this moment we don't have enough information.

Last edited:

You didn't see the crash, you have no evidence from the crash. You're 'empirical' evidence is nothing but your own bias.
For the last time, super-moron, one does not have to witness the crash to deduce empirical evidence from the crash. For instance did you see photos of the wreckage that were posted?

I'm under no obligation to go over the same ground over and over again.

For the last time, super-moron, one does not have to witness the crash to deduce empirical evidence from the crash. For instance did you see photos of the wreckage that were posted?

I'm under no obligation to go over the same ground over and over again.

You don't even have evidence from the crash, what are you talking about?

More and more it's becoming apparent Iran shot down the Boeing jetliner despite what the apologists and arm chair lawyers for
the Iranian regime all claimed.

Well, stick a fork in the wall socket and call me shocked!

You have said Iran "controls" the investigation. Your own citation says that isn't so.

How do you explain your apparent lack of candor? Or accuracy?

Those who lead, control. I've backed up my statement. If this is all you have I'll consider this line of discussion over.

If they aren't turning over the black box then why are they hiding it? The US doesn't do that when a crash happens on US soil. They can't get it to the manufacturer fast enough.

I already noted that I do not have any expectations to address your totally made up scenarios.

In the US it goes to the FAA.

What made up scenario? The fucking plane fell out of the sky in a ball of flames over a country actively participating in a war against the US while it was going on. And now they won't release the one piece of the puzzle they don't have the ability to analyze and said it was "mechanical failure" within minutes of crashing. Do you really think Iran has the sophisticated software necessary to download and analyze the data on a Boeing black box?

HOW DO THEY KNOW HOW IT CRASHED? ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION.

When you prove that Iran is hiding the black box we will discuss that. I proved my statements.

Hey dumbass you willing to admit they shot it down now? THEY ADMIT THEY DID. I noticed you got real quiet in this thread lately, dumb fuck.

Now admit you're an Iranian loving dumbass who is a dumbfuck and ignores overwhelming evidence.

Stupid mother fucker.

Last edited:
Those who lead, control. I've backed up my statement. If this is all you have I'll consider this line of discussion over.

If they aren't turning over the black box then why are they hiding it? The US doesn't do that when a crash happens on US soil. They can't get it to the manufacturer fast enough.

I already noted that I do not have any expectations to address your totally made up scenarios.

In the US it goes to the FAA.

What made up scenario? The fucking plane fell out of the sky in a ball of flames over a country actively participating in a war against the US while it was going on. And now they won't release the one piece of the puzzle they don't have the ability to analyze and said it was "mechanical failure" within minutes of crashing. Do you really think Iran has the sophisticated software necessary to download and analyze the data on a Boeing black box?

HOW DO THEY KNOW HOW IT CRASHED? ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION.

When you prove that Iran is hiding the black box we will discuss that. I proved my statements.

Hey dumbass you willing to admit they shot it down now? THEY ADMIT THEY DID. I noticed you got real quiet in this thread lately, dumb fuck.

Now admit you're an Iranian loving dumbass who is a dumbfuck and ignores overwhelming evidence.

Stupid mother fucker.

LOL...I never said or implied they didn't. My comments were directed at the idea that Iran had to turn the black box over to Boeing.

It's no wonder this country is in the mess it is.

It should have been amusing to see this thread develop. As is, lamentable comes to mind.

LOL...I never said or implied they didn't. My comments were directed at the idea that Iran had to turn the black box over to Boeing.

Yes. That was one of your claims. But not the only one, by far. You stubbornly and stupidly refused to concede Iran was the one and only most likely party to have shot down a jet in their own air space even as all the evidence began to pile up against them.

Only you know why you looked at the same fact picture as everyone else yet refused to draw the obvious conclusion and you still are trying to cover your ass by saying you never implied Iran didn't knock the Boeing out of the sky as you did in post # 102.

Why? Lots of people came to the one obvious conclusion while you were still claiming "nobody knows" which isn't quite so.
Photos were out, the Iranians were busy bulldozing the evidence away while you claimed ignorance on the matter.
Only you know why.

Yes. That was one of your claims. But not the only one, by far. You stubbornly and stupidly refused to concede Iran was the one and only most likely party to have shot down a jet in their own air space even as all the evidence began to pile up against them.

Only you know why you looked at the same fact picture as everyone else yet refused to draw the obvious conclusion and you still are trying to cover your ass by saying you never implied Iran didn't knock the Boeing out of the sky as you did in post # 102.

Why? Lots of people came to the one obvious conclusion while you were still claiming "nobody knows" which isn't quite so.
Photos were out, the Iranians were busy bulldozing the evidence away while you claimed ignorance on the matter.
Only you know why.

I never discussed what brought it down. You are either mistaking me for someone else or having delusions.

Forum List

Back