Iran ready to attack the West

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Dude, I've smoked your ass at every turn. WHy don't you start another attack thread against me and I'll kick your ass in that one too, just like I have in every single one you've ever attempted.

Well, I don't generally attack people it's not my style.

As for you smoking me, it's all relative.

Unlike you and OCA, I have nothing to prove just here for conversation, which is usually more interesting and constructive without you around...

Go back to the playground, kids, it's not dark out yet.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Sorry, NOBODY dismisses me unless I let them.

lol, well don't go calling for genocide then:D
Come on.
Iran is out of control, but you offer no sensible solution.
That's all I'm saying.

Originally posted by nycflasher
lol, well don't go calling for genocide then:D
Come on.
Iran is out of control, but you offer no sensible solution.
That's all I'm saying.

I said, "if NECESSARY".

If it ain't necessary, that is a different story isn't it?

Your opinion of my solution means little.

Well, I don't generally attack people it's not my style.

Yes. You're the model board member.
As for you smoking me, it's all relative.
Nope. It's absolute. I smoked you good.
Unlike you and OCA, I have nothing to prove just here for conversation, which is usually more interesting and constructive without you around...
Idiots often have no opinions. I'm sorry for your loss.

Ok. Principal Skinner.

Holy Ishtar!
For a while I've thought that Iran was the biggest threat to global peace.
See, this is the kind of information that should lead you to dismantle a government... starting right now.

Hm, let's see, how many Middle Eastern countries can the US occupy at once?

We can't really get to Iran on the ground unless we took Iraq could we. Hense its all part of the WOT.

If you insist on calling other people kids, than perhaps you should not be hypocritical by mimicking their behavior. It's gets annoying.

And why not nuke them? What about HIroshima? Innocent people died in that, yes, and it was sad, yes, but did it help us win? duh.

go play with your cockles, little boy

Don't mind if I do...:D

Seriously though, they just threatend us with strategic warfare! Land based war, like Iraq, isn't foolproof; blowing them into little bits of militant Islamic fucks is. (Although, if we hit them first, Bush will be impeached... How fucked up is this, we have to wait for them to hurt us before we can annhiliate them!)

Originally posted by insein
It is true that we are a nation of an infintessimal attention span. I wonder how many people even know that we are still in Afghanistan?

No joke, I mentioned that we were fighting a war on two fronts to a group of friends, and ALL SIX couldn't come up with the second front. AFGHANISTAN YOU MORONS!!! American's are still fighting for your damn freedom out there and you don't even know it!!!! Now I have modivation to throw myself into moving traffic.

We've been in afghanistan for how long, and we still haven't found osama bin laden??? or do we have him and we'll magically catch him 2 weeks before the elections?

Originally posted by The Worried One
We've been in afghanistan for how long, and we still haven't found osama bin laden??? or do we have him and we'll magically catch him 2 weeks before the elections?

For truth in advertising rules, you should change your handle. You are not worried but targeting.

Forum List

Back