Iran--puppet master? US has 'proof' of Irans help in the insurgent community

So the United States talks to Iran and Syria and says what? We will help you guys wipe the State of Israel off the face of the Earth.:cuckoo:

Hmmmm....Somebody's been drinking the RWN kool-aide.

But what Chimpy McPresident, and his merry band, fail to mention is that the bulk of US casualties in Iran are the result of Sunni insurgents. And those Sunni insurgents are being funded and supplied by Saudi Arabia as seen in an recent article from the <a href=http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/1208/dailyUpdate.html><i>The Christian Science Monitor</i></a>. Yet we hear nothing from the Administration about action against Saudi Arabia.

because I really don't think they know how much anger it incites in patriotic liberals - especially veterans like myself - to be called treasonous or traitorous.... it is worse than any obscene insult I can imagine.

patriotic liberals, now that's an oxymoron if I have ever seen one.:rofl: :rofl:

patriotic liberals, now that's an oxymoron if I have ever seen one.:rofl: :rofl:

are you suggesting that I am not patriotic?

Please tell us, if you will, how you have served your country, beyond your "brave" service in the fighting keyboardist's brigage, of course.

So, I'll take it that like Maineman you've served? Pray tell...

kathianne...if you look in the ranks of congress, I think you will find more deomcrats who are veterans than republicans.

the mere suggestion that liberals are, by their very nature, NOT patriotic is repugnant

kathianne...if you look in the ranks of congress, I think you will find more deomcrats who are veterans than republicans.

the mere suggestion that liberals are, by their very nature, NOT patriotic is repugnant

I wasn't speaking of Congress, one poster. cntrlaltdelete

to make that assumption about any liberal just because he or she is a liberal is equally repugnant.

it demonizes half of the political spectrum, and that is no way to effectively run a democracy

to make that assumption about any liberal just because he or she is a liberal is equally repugnant.

it demonizes half of the political spectrum, and that is no way to effectively run a democracy

Nope, it was his post that started it. Seriously.

no...I said:

Originally Posted by maineman
because I really don't think they know how much anger it incites in patriotic liberals - especially veterans like myself - to be called treasonous or traitorous.... it is worse than any obscene insult I can imagine.

to which the troglodyte sitarro said:

patriotic liberals, now that's an oxymoron if I have ever seen one.

that is regugnant thinking...from a repugnant person...imagine that!

no...I said:

to which the troglodyte sitarro said:

that is regugnant thinking...from a repugnant person...imagine that!

But not the kind of thing I'd write, so don't mix apples and oranges.

but yet you demand to see the DD214 of someone who criticizes such an approach. Liberals do not need to be veterans to be patriotic. My wife has never served in uniform, for example, and is extremely liberal... and VERY patriotic....as am I.

but yet you demand to see the DD214 of someone who criticizes such an approach. Liberals do not need to be veterans to be patriotic. My wife has never served in uniform, for example, and is extremely liberal... and VERY patriotic....as am I.

No I didn't do any such thing. He's quite able to tell the truth or lie. Give me a break, very disingenuous on your part. :eusa_liar:

I think that calling a republican a neocon nazi sheds more heat than light and is, no doubt, intentionally inflammatory...but it WAS said in response to the posting that basically said that liberals could not be patriotic....so as a comeback, it was on the same level.... but it was a COMEBACK and not the original cheap shot...only a response thereto.

I think that calling a republican a neocon nazi sheds more heat than light and is, no doubt, intentionally inflammatory...but it WAS said in response to the posting that basically said that liberals could not be patriotic....so as a comeback, it was on the same level.... but it was a COMEBACK and not the original cheap shot...only a response thereto.

Not mine, once again. I don't care what party, that nonsense is just that.

Forum List

Back