Iran Publicly Hangs Man for Being a Queer

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
You steal, they cut off your hand. You get caught committing a crime against humanity and they hang you. Poor Iran, always made out to be the enemy

-Geaux
-------------------

The Islamic Republic of Iran publicly hanged a 31-year-old Iranian man after he was found guilty of charges related to violations of Iran’s anti-gay laws, according to the state-controlled Iranian Students’ News Agency.

The unidentified man was hanged on January 10 in the southwestern city of Kazeroon based on criminal violations of “lavat-e be onf” – sexual intercourse between two men, as well as kidnapping charges, according to ISNA. Iran’s radical sharia law system prescribes the death penalty for gay sex.

Iran publicly hangs man on homosexuality charges

So, is this a wet dream of yours?
is the hanging something you're cool with?
We hear all the time around here how we need to be more like cultures from other countries... ... when it fits their narrative.... pick and choose kind of approach

-Geaux
well his reply didn't have shit to to with the topic at hand, just jab at you.

i get it. we all jab from time to time. i just wish it was ONLY from time to time. when you have people like him who in 99.9% of their posts describe the "other side" in insulting terms, it's their own insecurity at work. either side.

We hear all the time around here how we need to be more like cultures from other countries... ... when it fits their narrative.... pick and choose kind of approach

-Geaux

i get it. we all jab from time to time. i just wish it was ONLY from time to time. when you have people like him who in 99.9% of their posts describe the "other side" in insulting terms, it's their own insecurity at work. either side.
Agreed.. When folks say we should be more like other countries, they have to take the whole package. Cherry picking isn't how it works

-Geaux

It takes two to tango so what happened to his lover boy? Seems like the folks on the street are down one hangin’, no? No Justice, No Peace!

Wonder if they used the tried and true method of incorporating a construction crane into the gallows apparatus? It’s cool. Saw a video of some poor Arab schlub standing there, head bowed, wrists clasped behind his back, noose around his neck with a few feet of rope leading to and tied around the nearby crane. At the signal, the guy raises the crane boom, the rope slack disappears, and suddenly the guy’s being pulled up off the ground by the tightening noose around his neck. Great entertainment for the bystanders judging from the crowd cheers by the way.

-Geaux

Agreed.. When folks say we should be more like other countries, they have to take the whole package. Cherry picking isn't how it works

-Geaux
That`s as dumb as all of you other posts. It`s the fake Christians on the right that want Sharia in this country and the OP just proved it.

-Geaux

-Geaux
cracks me up when people say we need to be like germany in health care for example. they see how much something "costs" and how "universal" it is, but they have zero idea how to build a bridge between how we do things here vs. there.

avg doctor salary
avg cost for medical education
government regulations
medication costs

you have to create a middle system that can achieve parts of the whole that would be capable of servicing this segment of our society and make it a bridge between wanting to be a doctor and being one per se. that alone only addresses part of it. we cry REGULATE REGULATE and then wonder why shit got expensive.

-Geaux

-Geaux
That`s as dumb as all of you other posts. It`s the fake Christians on the right that want Sharia in this country and the OP just proved it.
So I take it you're no Iran fan boy

-Geaux

You steal, they cut off your hand. You get caught committing a crime against humanity and they hang you. Poor Iran, always made out to be the enemy

-Geaux
-------------------

The Islamic Republic of Iran publicly hanged a 31-year-old Iranian man after he was found guilty of charges related to violations of Iran’s anti-gay laws, according to the state-controlled Iranian Students’ News Agency.

The unidentified man was hanged on January 10 in the southwestern city of Kazeroon based on criminal violations of “lavat-e be onf” – sexual intercourse between two men, as well as kidnapping charges, according to ISNA. Iran’s radical sharia law system prescribes the death penalty for gay sex.

Of course they did. They also throw them off roof tops. Dead is dead no matter how the death occurs.

Wouldn't expect anything less from the death cult.

I just don't understand why poor Iran gets such a bad rap around here...... darn Jew haters

-Geaux

Here we go:

“Iran is not only the most dangerous threat to Israel’s security, it is also a champion in the state murder of actual or perceived homosexuals,” said Volker Beck, a German Party Green Party politician and a lecturer at the Center for Studies in Religious Sciences (CERES) at the Ruhr University in Bochum. “It would be desirable for the federal government to make Iran’s human rights violations more of an issue.”

This is about the US taking out Iran.

-Geaux
-------------------

Of course they did. They also throw them off roof tops. Dead is dead no matter how the death occurs.

If the GOP had their way they would be hung here.

-Geaux

-Geaux
this makes as much sense as a mcrib stand at mecca.

-Geaux
-------------------

And it was the Libs like B. Hussein O that made a deal with such characters. Here in the United States, we have rights, and that's what makes islamonazis like the Iranian mullahs so crazy. All the victim here was doing was exercising his right to take it in the ass.

-Geaux
-------------------

In Michigan there are areas where Sharia Law is the new normal. I cant wait for Ellen Degenerate or other liberal elite to get caught in one of those no-go zones and ends up like those in Iran... Liberals want them here, liberals can deal with them....

-Geaux
-------------------

Why did Obama bring in Millions of Muslims from the area, his secretary of state set on fire? Huh?

-Geaux
-------------------

I call bull shit on that. Just because you don't like someone life style doesn't mean you would hang them or throw them off a roof.

You really are pretty stupid.

Forum List

Back