Iran President Boasts: America ‘Surrendered’

How do you know that?

They haven't tested one.

And no intelligence agency in the world has said they do.

why run a test? just allow some radicals to put one in shipping container, put it on a freighter and sail it into NY harbor, then set if off remotely. It may or may not work without a test, but why would they care?

They are still running the centrafuges, still creating fisionable material, the so-called deal did not stop them from doing anything, but we released our sanctions to they will have more money to invest in destroying the west.

Building a nuke without testing it eh? Somehow someway they must have nukes even if no one can find it, seen it, etc.

Just like Iraq...there around there somewhere.

They haven't tested one.

why run a test? just allow some radicals to put one in shipping container, put it on a freighter and sail it into NY harbor, then set if off remotely. It may or may not work without a test, but why would they care?

They are still running the centrafuges, still creating fisionable material, the so-called deal did not stop them from doing anything, but we released our sanctions to they will have more money to invest in destroying the west.

Building a nuke without testing it eh? Somehow someway they must have nukes even if no one can find it, seen it, etc.

Has anyone seen North Korea's nuclear bombs? Or are we just taking the dog eater's word for it?

They haven't tested one.

Iraq's WMDs are being destroyed in Syria right now.

How do you know that?

They haven't tested one.

Got nothing, huh?

:lol:

Has anyone seen North Korea's nuclear bombs? Or are we just taking the dog eater's word for it?

You living under a rock?

2013 North Korean nuclear test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I agree... right up until Iran gets nuclear weapons and starts using them... on us.

All the years Israel said an Iranian nuke was imminent? | Liberal Conspiracy

It's not there until it's there....then it's too late.

Well, that makes a lot of sense.
Argue based on lies for years, get proven wrong by time and, when the mass of lies is exposed, say it'll happen anyway, even though all the facts indicate otherwise.

Another Chess Match lost by the West. They've lost in Syria as well. Assad and Putin simply outplayed and outsmarted Obama and Kerry. Obama and Kerry pinned everything on the Chemical Weapons issue. It was their sole argument for attacking Syria. But Assad and Putin defused and dismantled that argument by giving up the Chemical Weapons and allowing UN Inspectors in. Obama and Kerry are now left with no coherent or legitimate argument for War with Syria.

Like i said, you have to give Iran some grudging respect. They never relented. They achieved their goal of becoming a Nuclear Power. Western Powers have to concede and respect them now. It's all a Chess Match. Obama and other Western Powers need to brush up on their game.

Don't forget the dog eaters of north korea, who also have nukes.

wonder if Kim will eat the dogs that ate his uncle-------------

Moronic post.
There were no uncle eating dogs. It was made up, a lie, a fabrication.

Rouhani's statements are for internal consumption to make Iran's compliance with US demands more palatable to the electorate.

Iran President Boasts: America ‘Surrendered’

Ins't he adorable? Be he feels like a big boy now.

There's no other way to describe it. We surrendered. Iran brought America to its knees without firing a shot. Now they can pretty much do as they want.

What statements; the OP is based on a lie. He didn't say it.

Hang on, here it is...

Iran Celebrates American 'Surrender'; Obama Says 'Give Peace a Chance'

Our relationship w/ the world is based on Iranian nation's interests. In #Geneva agreement world powers surrendered to Iranian nation's will
— Hassan Rouhani (@HassanRouhani) January 14, 2014

or maybe not.

https://twitter.com/search?q=#Geneva&src=hash

Hassan Rouhani ‏@HassanRouhani 14 Jan
#Geneva Agreement:Global recognition of Iran's #peaceful technology& lifting sanctions agst #peace-loving ppl of Iran pic.twitter.com/vUSY4vAuTZ

The story is a lie, a load of old bollocks, bullshit, all designed for idiots to believe.

Who admits to being an idiot?

It seems, even after the real tweet has been published on this very thread, the morons still believe Fox lies.
There's no hope for the world if the most powerful nation on earth is populated with fucking idiots.

Don't forget the dog eaters of north korea, who also have nukes.

wonder if Kim will eat the dogs that ate his uncle-------------

Hey, North Korea and Iran learned the lessons well. They saw what happened to Hussein and Gaddafi. And they see the trouble Assad is having too. If they all had achieved Nuclear capability, they would have been insulated from invasion and attack. Iran cannot be invaded or attacked now. It would just be too risky for the West. North Korea is in the same position. Being a member of the Nuclear Power Club protects you from Foreign Attacks. It guarantees your survival. So Iran has won on this one. They have good reason to boast.

Most of your points are correct save one.

Iran doesn't have a nuclear weapon.

Do tell... Believe everything you hear I see. Not even a 'I'm not certain'... Or 'maybe' ?

-Geaux

Why do you care what a crazy bastard in Iran is saying as if he's sane?

You wouldnt go to the nut house and ask the guy in roller skates and the wizard hat about your investment portfolio would you?
Because he's in charge of their military.

You and Matthew make a good pair.

Why does what he says about America matter tho? This is like the crazy ex girlfriend saying you have a small dick and treating it like good information :lol:

"Hey Imadinnerjacket said we surrendered!!...We must do something" Huh?

What you gonna do make him punch himself until he takes it back? Treat a crazy guy like he has a valid uncrazy point?

Indeed we should consider the source. However, the issue here is there have been so many 'sources' lately that make Obama look like a smuck

-Geaux

With that piece of shit as president we have become the new France.

I can't believe how weak Obummer is and I'm ashamed to call him President. I pray the US can hold on just a little longer until his term is up

Then GTFO

-Geaux
If you're ashamed don't call the piece of shit president, I sure in hell don't and will not.

With that piece of shit as president we have become the new France.

I can't believe how weak Obummer is and I'm ashamed to call him President. I pray the US can hold on just a little longer until his term is up

Then GTFO

-Geaux

I've linked to and posted the real tweet, twice.
Why are people still acting as if the version in the OP isn't a lie?

Because he's in charge of their military.

You and Matthew make a good pair.

Why does what he says about America matter tho? This is like the crazy ex girlfriend saying you have a small dick and treating it like good information :lol:

"Hey Imadinnerjacket said we surrendered!!...We must do something" Huh?

What you gonna do make him punch himself until he takes it back? Treat a crazy guy like he has a valid uncrazy point?

Indeed we should consider the source. However, the issue here is there have been so many 'sources' lately that make Obama look like a smuck

-Geaux

When An insane person calls you a name. You're saying that they are crazy, their ideas are crazy but what they call you sticks and becomes part of your character?

You dont even believe that but you are looking for any way to take a swipe at Obama. Lets be honest. Or else you wouldnt claim the words of a nut case are credible

I don't think we surrendered. Although, it is a big victory for Iran. They never relented. The U.S. and the West are just facing reality now. Iran is a Nuclear Power. And there's nothing anyone can do about that. They finally accepted that and got the best deal they could hope for. It's a sort of grudging respect. Iran will not go the way of Iraq or Libya. They cannot be invaded or attacked at this point. Having Nukes has insulated them from such attacks. The only one crazy enough to attack them now would be Israel. But even that's less likely now. Iran has won for the most part. But i still wouldn't call it 'surrender.' I think it was more a case of accepting reality. The West just didn't have anymore cards to play.

I don't think we surrendered. Although, it is a big victory for Iran. They never relented. The U.S. and the West are just facing reality now. Iran is a Nuclear Power. And there's nothing anyone can do about that. They finally accepted that and got the best deal they could hope for. It's a sort of grudging respect. Iran will not go the way of Iraq or Libya. They cannot be invaded or attacked at this point. Having Nukes has insulated them from such attacks. The only one crazy enough to attack them now would be Israel. But even that's less likely now. Iran has won for the most part. But i still wouldn't call it 'surrender.' I think it was more a case of accepting reality. The West just didn't have anymore cards to play.

the notion that a nation is IMMUNE from attack simply because it has "nukes"---
is kinda idiotic -----there are many ways to attack and not a whole lot of safe ways
for ANY NATION to use Nukes HIROSHIMA STYLE-----the real danger of "NUKES"
in Iran is not some big time HIROSHIMA type thing-----it is little stuff------using nuke technology in ----"civiilan" terrorism

Iran has no nukes and the "victory" story is still a lie.
See my previous posts and my sig.

Forum List

Back