Iran Parliment backs Obama

BaC , let me address you this way if you wish to speak to me in a manner that sparks debate then by all means do so. However, if you speak to me and are calling the very men and women I had the high privledge of serving with for over 24 year mass muderers then do not expect me to engage you in any more debates from this point forward. I have seen many things in my travels and seen the results of men that use innocent people impose a dontrine or beliefs upon others at the point of a gun. I have seen what these so called innocent poor peoples have done when they talked innocent boys and girls into walking onto a crowded bus with a vest loaded with C-4 killing even more innocent people. The men that do these things are fat useless cowards who sit in rooms and do not have the courage to pick up a weapon to fight for or defend a cause, but these cowardly dogs sit in rooms in Damascus, and Teharan and other places and send out innocents to kill innocents to all in the name of their warped vision. There are your mass murderers not the men and women of the US Military of the IDF or for that matter any person who would willingly face down these killers.

Isreal has defended itself against attack from all side for years, you never see any condemnation from these so called pundits when Israeli children are killed or Palestinian children are killed as a result of these murderous thugs in Iran. Your correct that Israel has not treated the Palestinian issue with great deference but why should they? Every single time Israel makes peace with the groups that represent them more innocent people die. If Iran was so concerned with the plight of the Palestinian people then why not send some of that massive wealth in there and help build indfrastructre on the west bank, like water, food, schools, jobs. Oh wait, they are too busy sending AK-47's,rockets, and other things to do that so that even more people will die to perpetuate the issue.

My hope my brother is that we can engage in honest debate .. something sorely lacking in American discourse. Regardless of not having the intentions of mass-murder, mass-murder was the result of what we did .. and we did it without the slightest real justification. We simply made it up.

In my honest debate, I'm going to state facts as they are without trying to smear anyone including the US military where my daughter is today.

However, I respect and admire you and your thoughts and I'd rather just shut up and/or lose an argument than offend you.

If I can engage in honest debate without offending you on this issue, please let me know. If not, I simply concede and I'll talk to you in another thread.

My hope my brother is that we can engage in honest debate .. something sorely lacking in American discourse. Regardless of not having the intentions of mass-murder, mass-murder was the result of what we did .. and we did it without the slightest real justification. We simply made it up.

In my honest debate, I'm going to state facts as they are without trying to smear anyone including the US military where my daughter is today.

However, I respect and admire you and your thoughts and I'd rather just shut up and/or lose an argument than offend you.

If I can engage in honest debate without offending you on this issue, please let me know. If not, I simply concede and I'll talk to you in another thread.

Of course we can engage in an honest debate BaC anytime. On a side note, the one thing I will always defend are the men and women in the Military who I served with for so long. I am humbled everyday by their courage and grace and their familes quiet grace and strength for the great sacrifices they make. These kids BaC are not murderer's they are doing the best they can in a bad situation. Each and every person that dies as a result of some ideaology no matter who or where it comes from is a life lost in a tragic way. In my very humble opinion, it is just as tragic that a young palestinian child or arab child is convinced to detonate a vest of C-4 resulting in his or her death as it is for those that die as a result of it. The real evil in all of this are those who perpetuate this hatred, that is where the real evil is.

Of course we can engage in an honest debate BaC anytime. On a side note, the one thing I will always defend are the men and women in the Military who I served with for so long. I am humbled everyday by their courage and grace and their familes quiet grace and strength for the great sacrifices they make. These kids BaC are not murderer's they are doing the best they can in a bad situation. Each and every person that dies as a result of some ideaology no matter who or where it comes from is a life lost in a tragic way. In my very humble opinion, it is just as tragic that a young palestinian child or arab child is convinced to detonate a vest of C-4 resulting in his or her death as it is for those that die as a result of it. The real evil in all of this are those who perpetuate this hatred, that is where the real evil is.

I understand your commitment to those who served and I respect that .. however, my comments are not directed to boots on the ground, but rather towards those who sent them there .. and if, my brother, we are to have a conversation about Iraq, you'll have to understand the distinctions.

Tha same is true of conversations about Israel .. which are not directed towards the Israeli people, but rather the Israeli government. The Israeli people are as much hostage to their government as we are to ours.

What we did in Iraq was barbaric and against the accepted norms of international behavior. There is a great deal more blowback steaming our way for our atrocity.

Make no mistake about it, hatred exists on both sides of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. Israeli zionist rabbis reguarly call for the murder of all arabs, including children, and have supported genocide.

Here in America that story rarely gets told and any disagreement with Israeli policy is deemed "anti-semitic", a made-up linguistic invention designed to avoid real conversation on Israel and the ME.

Iran has every right to explore nuclear power as has every other nation of the world .. particularly when threatened by nuclear states such as ours .. the only nation to actually USE nuclear weapons .. twice .. and which has politicians talking of "limited" and "strategic" use of nuclear weapons.

Iran is surrounding itself in an umbrella that stands to challenge NATO and europe is taking to the sidelines as mere observers.

Our cowboy diplomacy is a failure and there are consequences for continuing such a failed course.

The link wouldn't work for me, but that first line was enough for me, anyway.

McCain/Palin '08!

DO you have any idea what you're talking about? Iran wants Sen. Obama because they feel he will deal diplomatically with them. They believe that, unlike Bush's extremist foreign policies, that a real conversation can begin which can bring our two countries into a better understanding and maybe even an agreement. No one wants Iran to make nuclear weapons, maybe even including Iran who might just be working on nuclear power to stay current with the rest of the world, we have no real proof except the Bush administration touting that Iran is trying to make nuclear weapons. And, were we allies with Iran and Israel, perhaps we could mediate between the two and bring some real peace into the middle east. You never know! If you really believe in something you might just make it real. Instead of just gripping tightly to your own Republican fears! There Muslims! There foreigners! Oh no! They're not even real people! We can't talk to them! Let's just blow up there entire country and kill tens of thousands of innocent people including women and children. Like we did with Vietnam, Iraq, Grenada, El Salvador, Nicaraqua, Panama, etc. etc.

What happens when you have an administration like Bush's is that your extremism begets more extremism. When we elect a president with a clear head and a rational mind to deal with countries like Iran, we'll get real results. When you have a fundamental president that refuses to even acknowledge a country like Iran, they start developing nukes and elect leaders like ahmadinejad.

When we sat down with the North Koreans, what happened? They dismantled their nukes and we made progress with the country. I think the same can be done elsewhere.
Now, if we exhaust every single diplomatic option ad infinitum and the country is still threatening us or its neighbors, then we blow it out of the sky. I agree with Obama that we haven't done enough to work with Iran, yet.

Well, until the next time they wanted to blackmail and put the squeeze on us for more dinero huh? :cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back