Iran overturns ban on minority politicians, confirms Jews can hold office

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Iranian authorities ruled Saturday that a member of the minority Zoroastrian religion had been wrongly suspended from his post on a city council.

Sepanta Niknam, a member of Iran’s ancient Zoroastrian religion, was the only non-Muslim elected to the council in the central city of Yazd in May 2017, but he was suspended later in the year following a complaint by one of his fellow councillors.

It had followed a ruling by the ultra-conservative head of Iran’s Guardian Council, which oversees elections, barring religious minorities from standing in municipal polls.
Iran overturns ban on minority politicians, confirms Jews can hold office

They just managed to keep him on ice for 3/4 of a year.

Outside of Israel, the country of Iran has the largest population of Jewish citizens in the entire Middle East.

When the Ayatollah Khomeini became the country's leader after the Iranian revolution. He had written into the nation's new Constitution that one seat in the Iranian Parliament would be reserved for a member of the Jewish faith.

While the vast majority of Jews in the surrounding ME countries migrated to Israel after it became a nation. The majority of Iranian jews refused to move to Israel, even when bribed with large sums of money by the zionist state to relocate. Preferring to remain in Iran as loyal Iranian citizens. .... :cool:

Outside of Israel, the country of Iran has the largest population of Jewish citizens in the entire Middle East.

When the Ayatollah Khomeini became the country's leader after the Iranian revolution. He had written into the nation's new Constitution that one seat in the Iranian Parliament would be reserved for a member of the Jewish faith.

While the vast majority of Jews in the surrounding ME countries migrated to Israel after it became a nation. The majority of Iranian jews refused to move to Israel, even when bribed with large sums of money by the zionist state to relocate. Preferring to remain in Iran as loyal Iranian citizens. .... :cool:

The Jewish population (many) didn't leave Iraq either. Ultimately, that is why many Jewish people didn't leave Germany and why those that did leave returned.

images

The Jewish population (many) didn't leave Iraq either. Ultimately, that is why many Jewish people didn't leave Germany and why those that did leave returned.
Israel would bribe Jews in other ME countries with the promise of money, housing, and jobs, if they would migrate to Israel.

It was basically a public relations stunt to bolster the idea in the west that Jews were having to flee muslim countries. So that the western nations would pour even larger amounts of money into the budding state of Israel and help them save the ME jews from extinction.

Basically, just another Zionist scam for cash from gullible western nations. ... :cool:

But they still want to kill gays.

Just like Republicans want to do here.

Israel would bribe Jews in other ME countries with the promise of money, housing, and jobs, if they would migrate to Israel.

It was basically a public relations stunt to bolster the idea in the west that Jews were having to flee muslim countries. So that the western nations would pour even larger amounts of money into the budding state of Israel and help them save the ME jews from extinction.

Basically, just another Zionist scam for cash from gullible western nations. ... :cool:

Actually, they just wanted other Jews in the countries to come live in Israel. No scam.

The only unifying thing the ME countries have is the anti-Israel propaganda..........that isn't working anymore.

Forum List

Back