Iran Opens Fire. Obama Keeps Quiet

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
I had a feeling that the administration was keeping events that might be adverse out of the news before the election. Here is some confirmation of it.
Iran issues warning after targeting U.S. drone - Yahoo! News
The Iranians fired on an American drone prior to the election. But the administration covered it up until afterwards. Perhaps the evidence that Obama's policy on Iran is a total failure and sure to get us entangled in a war would have made a difference. Perhaps not. But between that and all the sudden news about a fiscal cliff that everyone has known for 6 months or more I am a little skeptical.

they fired and missed a drone and you think that would have changed the election?

wow just wow.

Look if you dont learn to accept why you realy lost this election you will NEVER win another one

I had a feeling that the administration was keeping events that might be adverse out of the news before the election. Here is some confirmation of it.
The Iranians fired on an American drone prior to the election. But the administration covered it up until afterwards. Perhaps the evidence that Obama's policy on Iran is a total failure and sure to get us entangled in a war would have made a difference. Perhaps not. But between that and all the sudden news about a fiscal cliff that everyone has known for 6 months or more I am a little skeptical.

You're a racist. :D

Iran said it would deal decisively with any foreign encroachment into its airspace, an apparent warning to the United States after one of its surveillance drones was targeted by Iranian warplanes last week.

On Thursday U.S. officials said the unarmed Predator drone was in international airspace when Iranian warplanes opened fire on it on November 1. The aircraft was not hit.

First of all which was it? Iran's airspace or international airspace? Makes all the difference.

Iran apparently fired on and missed an unmanned aircraft flying in International air space. How would this have tilted the vote in Romney's favor, exactly?

The US military has satellites that spy on nations also, then a drone is sent for close up observations, nothing new, we spy on the world and the world spies on us. Before the age of flight, you had people that were spies.

The US military has satellites that spy on nations also, then a drone is sent for close up observations, nothing new, we spy on the world and the world spies on us. Before the age of flight, you had people that were spies.

Missing the point.
Why wasn't this released right after it happened rather than waiting 5 days until after the election?

Unfortunately, i see a day when Americans open fire on American spy drones too.

Last edited:

You digress. What he should have done is invade China and start the third world war. That would have been as close to a legitimate reason as Bush invading Iraq because Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate his daddy in 1993. Not to worry..........that little staged episode only cost the United States a trillion dollars and about 4500 young American lives plus 35,000 seriously wounded. That doesn't even count the tens of thousands who have come home with PTSD:

(http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/post-traumatic-stress-disorder/DS00246/DSECTION=symptoms)

Last edited:

Missing the point.
Why wasn't this released right after it happened rather than waiting 5 days until after the election?

Because we have a corrupt administration conspiring with a corrupt media to only tell the news they thought would enhance Barry's image.

You digress. What he should have done is invade China and start the third world war. That would haver been as close to a legitimate reason as Bush invading Iraq because Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate his daddy in 1993.

Can you get into this decade please. George Bush is not the POTUS right now.

obama's friend Valerie Jarrett is over there helping Iran, why would obama complain because a drone was fired on?

You digress. What he should have done is invade China and start the third world war. That would haver been as close to a legitimate reason as Bush invading Iraq because Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate his daddy in 1993.

Can you get into this decade please. George Bush is not the POTUS right now.

No he's not. But democrats are going to shoehorn him into the presidency because the democrats need Bush now more than ever before.

Forum List

Back