Iran Of Course We ll Continue to Support Terrorists

Incorrect. The funds cannot be released without our say so, and the Europeans are pussies who dare not oppose us. This is our game, we started it and we're going to finish it.

Did you read the recent article that claims even states can refuse to honor any deal? Very interesting. What do you think the chances are New York will reverse its policy of blacklisting Iranian contracts and any business who deals with them?

Pretty unlikely.

You see, what you stupid fucks on the right never seem to get is that Big Business Pwns Jesus.

The main reason why this deal will go through- big business wants to get into Iran. Big business wants to sell in that 1.5 Trillion dollar economy of 70 million people. That's why Corker gave Obama a free pass on this to start with.

Incorrect. The funds cannot be released without our say so, and the Europeans are pussies who dare not oppose us. This is our game, we started it and we're going to finish it.

Did you read the recent article that claims even states can refuse to honor any deal? Very interesting. What do you think the chances are New York will reverse its policy of blacklisting Iranian contracts and any business who deals with them?

Pretty unlikely.

You see, what you stupid fucks on the right never seem to get is that Big Business Pwns Jesus.

The main reason why this deal will go through- big business wants to get into Iran. Big business wants to sell in that 1.5 Trillion dollar economy of 70 million people. That's why Corker gave Obama a free pass on this to start with.
Not often I agree with you but this deal is about money and contracts with Iran. Europe, the U.S., Russia, and China see dollar signs to selling to Iran...........

It's not about stopping them from getting Nukes. Never was and is a bad deal considering their Radical influence in the region.

I don't agree with your typical stupid fucks comment though. In your typical BS way, you ditch the right and ditch Religion in the same sentence. Which is expected of you. This is a bad deal for global and regional security..............But if someone makes Billions they don't care now do they?????????????

Not often I agree with you but this deal is about money and contracts with Iran. Europe, the U.S., Russia, and China see dollar signs to selling to Iran...........

It's not about stopping them from getting Nukes. Never was and is a bad deal considering their Radical influence in the region.

I don't agree with your typical stupid fucks comment though. In your typical BS way, you ditch the right and ditch Religion in the same sentence. Which is expected of you. This is a bad deal for global and regional security..............But if someone makes Billions they don't care now do they?

they never have in the past... why start now?

If we cared about "global security", we'd invest in a crash program to render petroleum useless. But the Oil Companies have killed every electric car and windmill they could.

I " ditch" religion? Do you mean I "diss" religion? Abso-fucking-lutely. This is what you religious assholes don't get. You keep voting for the interests of the rich over your own because the Right is "Right with Jesus" about gay marriage and abortion! And even though you make no progress on your pet peeves (which are really none of your fucking business) the rich keep getting what they want. They get the free trade, they get the tax cuts for the rich, they get the deregulation and the union busting and you sit their scratching your head wondering why you aren't living as good as your parents and your children won't live as good as you... And the rich go off and fuck their hookers in the Dominican Republic while they plot to move more jobs somewhere else.

But you are going to get all upset that Planned Parenthood took $30.00 to transport a liver tissue sample from an abortion.

I don't agree with your typical stupid fucks comment though. In your typical BS way, you ditch the right and ditch Religion in the same sentence. Which is expected of you. This is a bad deal for global and regional security..............But if someone makes Billions they don't care now do they?

they never have in the past... why start now?

If we cared about "global security", we'd invest in a crash program to render petroleum useless. But the Oil Companies have killed every electric car and windmill they could.

I " ditch" religion? Do you mean I "diss" religion? Abso-fucking-lutely. This is what you religious assholes don't get. You keep voting for the interests of the rich over your own because the Right is "Right with Jesus" about gay marriage and abortion! And even though you make no progress on your pet peeves (which are really none of your fucking business) the rich keep getting what they want. They get the free trade, they get the tax cuts for the rich, they get the deregulation and the union busting and you sit their scratching your head wondering why you aren't living as good as your parents and your children won't live as good as you... And the rich go off and fuck their hookers in the Dominican Republic while they plot to move more jobs somewhere else.

But you are going to get all upset that Planned Parenthood took $30.00 to transport a liver tissue sample from an abortion.
Big difference between you and me. I DITCH both sides of the political spectrum on their BS. You are partisan to the core.

And as always, your disdain for religion is duly noted..............

Are you going to kiss the ground for the TPP by your beloved Obama now..............I've already ditched the GOP for handing him that authority............And in my State BOTH SENATORS VOTED AGAINST IT. And rightfully so......................Only 4 voted against it.

My elected Senators voted for the people on that..........did yours?

Big difference between you and me. I DITCH both sides of the political spectrum on their BS. You are partisan to the core.

Are you going to kiss the ground for the TPP by your beloved Obama now..............I've already ditched the GOP for handing him that authority............And in my State BOTH SENATORS VOTED AGAINST IT. And rightfully so......................Only 4 voted against it.

I think you don't understand what the word "Ditch" means... Again, tax-payer funded scholarships at work, everyone.

Good thing they didn't give that money to a hungry poor child.

Anyway, I think TPP is a horrible deal. But it's kind of like crying about the barn burning down after the horses have left.

I think you don't understand what the word "Ditch" means... Again, tax-payer funded scholarships at work, everyone.

Good thing they didn't give that money to a hungry poor child.

Anyway, I think TPP is a horrible deal. But it's kind of like crying about the barn burning down after the horses have left.
Your sarcasm noted, and it doesn't mean diddly squat to the price of rice in China.

Iran deal is BS. It is about Global competition and money over the markets in Iran. The Nuclear deal will fail just as it did in North Korea. And the Nuclear arms race in the middle east will ensue as countries like Saudi Arabia go Nuclear as well to counter what's coming to Iran.

The deal didn't get our people back.

The deal didn't stop Iran from supporting Terrorism.

Nor did it stop them from assisting our enemies in the region such as IED assistance.

It's a bad deal period.

Your sarcasm noted, and it doesn't mean diddly squat to the price of rice in China.

Iran deal is BS. It is about Global competition and money over the markets in Iran. The Nuclear deal will fail just as it did in North Korea. And the Nuclear arms race in the middle east will ensue as countries like Saudi Arabia go Nuclear as well to counter what's coming to Iran.

Not really. Comparisons to North Korea really don't work here. North Korea is isolated because the leaders of the country WANT it to be isolated.

The Iranians actually get more out of the deal by not going nuclear. They get their oil and pistachios and rugs back on the international market.

As for the Saudis, given the House of Saud is going to be gone in 20 years, I doubt they'll make a nuke.

The deal didn't get our people back.

You mean four Americans who went to Iran of their own free will?

The deal didn't stop Iran from supporting Terrorism.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Yawn. Bin Laden was a Freedom Fighter before he became a terrorist. Again, sticking our dicks in a hornet's nest and then bitching about getting stung.

It's a bad deal period.

Actually, its an awesome deal.

First, it really does slow down Iran's nuclear progress to a crawl.
Second, it puts Iran back in the international community in terms of trade and travel and commerce. That increases the probability that younger Iranians will challenge the Ayatollahs even more.
Third, Iran right now is doing all the heavy lifting fighting ISIL, which is our real enemy. The Zionists are useless in this cause, as our the Saudis

fb0f68ec352024a18e49936705aa01502578620efe9cf16b4a5489e15b8414e0_1.jpg

Forum List

Back