Iran nuclear scientist killed..who done it?

when people like this, in other countries, are murdered, do you guys think of their families?

Most Americans don't. His wife was critically injured in this attack. But most don't care. It's all those years of Militarization propaganda they've been fed since childhood. Any crime can be justified for the State. They just don't know any better.

Last edited:
Could be the Saudis...

Saudis could have financed the operation but they don't have people with those kind of skills to deploy against the Iranians.

Riding a motorcycle is not a particularly specialized skill.

Frankly, the Saudis have plenty of reasons to want to kill Iran's scientists. First of all, the Saudis are Arabs, and the Iranians are Persians.
Secondly, the Saudis are 90% Sunni. The Iranians are 90% Shia.
Thirdly, Iran tried to kill the Saudi US ambassador.
Additionally, Iran is threatening to close the Strait of Hormuz.
Finally, Iran's nuclear program threatens to start a nuclear arms race in the region.

You are correct on all your points, however the Saudis are more known for funding operations rather than taking actual part in them.

It was a sophisticated device placed on the scientist's car with magnets by a couple of assassins on motorcycles. Who would benefit from killing an Iranian nuclear scientist? The US? Israel? Obama has demonstrated that he is not afraid to engage in political assassinations. How about the CIA? Could Barry maintain plausible deniability if the CIA operated independently?

100 Bucks says Mossad.

Saudis could have financed the operation but they don't have people with those kind of skills to deploy against the Iranians.

Frankly, the Saudis have plenty of reasons to want to kill Iran's scientists. First of all, the Saudis are Arabs, and the Iranians are Persians.
Finally, Iran's nuclear program threatens to start a nuclear arms race in the region.

You are correct on all your points, however the Saudis are more known for funding operations rather than taking actual part in them.

Is there really a difference between taking action yourself, and Paying someone else to do it for you?

That said, I seriously doubt this was the Suadis. Smells like Mossad to me. Who ever did it, I say good Job, Now kill more of them. Better yet Bomb their Enrichment sites into rubble. Act now, Soon it will be to late.

when people like this, in other countries, are murdered, do you guys think of their families?

Most Americans don't. His wife was critically injured in this attack. But most don't care. It's all those years of Militarization propaganda they've been fed from childhood. Any crime can be justified for the State. They just don't know any better.

sure appears that way.

Most Americans don't. His wife was critically injured in this attack. But most don't care. It's all those years of Militarization propaganda they've been fed from childhood. Any crime can be justified for the State. They just don't know any better.

Hey, If it prevents Iran from Getting a Nuclear weapon, then it sucks she was hurt, but sorry in the grand scheme of things, it is justified.

Is there really a difference between taking action yourself, and Paying someone else to do it for you?

That said, I seriously doubt this was the Suadis. Smells like Mossad to me. Who ever did it, I say good Job, Now kill more of them. Better yet Bomb their Enrichment sites into rubble. Act now, Soon it will be to late.

iran will eventually get nukes. it's just a matter of when and who they want payback against.

Hey, If it prevents Iran from Getting a Nuclear weapon, then it sucks she was hurt, but sorry in the grand scheme of things, it is justified.

didn't you just prove his point?

iran will eventually get nukes. it's just a matter of when and who they want payback against.

Please, Pay back my ass. Iran wants to Nuke Israel, and would love to hurt us as well. If Iran gets nukes and uses them somewhere. It wont be our fault, it will be theirs. It will simply prove that we should have done more to stop it in the first place.

I would like them to kill Ahmadinijad or better yet those fucking Ayatallahs that actually run the country.

Please, Pay back my ass. Iran wants to Nuke Israel, and would love to hurt us as well. If Iran gets nukes and uses them somewhere. It wont be our fault, it will be theirs. It will simply prove that we should have done more to stop it in the first place.

well, given time, every country is going to have nukes. what is your plan for that?

didn't you just prove his point?

No, Because his point was that Americans don't care if innocents are hurt. Of course I do, I wish they could have got the dude with out hurting his wife. It sucks, but like I said if it stops Iran getting and possibly using a nuke, it was damn sure worth it.

well, given time, every country is going to have nukes. what is your plan for that?

Lets concentrate on the ones who are actually trying now, and have gone on record wanting to destroy their Neighbors, and are lead by Radical Clerics who believe in an End Days Scenario in which they must fight a great last battle before the 12th Imam returns.

Seems to me that is a unique situation.

The thing is, they've threatened and pissed off every player in the region. They are not the only ones capable of playing hardball. In any case we will never know for sure, they will grab some random guys, accuse them, try them, put them to death, praise Allah, the game continues.

Never discount the Saudis... they don't want Iran to have nukes anymore than anyone else in the region.

The thing is, they've threatened and pissed off every player in the region. They are not the only ones capable of playing hardball. In any case we will never know for sure, they will grab some random guys, accuse them, try them, put them to death, praise Allah, the game continues.

Never discount the Saudis... they don't want Iran to have nukes anymore than anyone else in the region.

Meanwhile the Saudis are desperately trying to get Nukes themselves. If they don't already have them.

I would like them to kill Ahmadinijad or better yet those fucking Ayatallahs that actually run the country.
Ahmadinijad is just a meaningless Figure head, Killing him wont change anything. It is the Mullahs that run things.

Lets concentrate on the ones who are actually trying now, and have gone on record wanting to destroy their Neighbors, and are lead by Radical Clerics who believe in an End Days Scenario in which they must fight a great last battle before the 12th Imam returns.

i guess i'm old enough to remember many more of the "unique" situations that our country has encountered. seems like there was a madman with possible WMD just yesterday.

but like i said, you can only bomb countries/overthrow governments/murder people in other countries (not that we did in this case) for so long. as soon as they get a stick big enough (and all eventually will) they will strike back. sorry if that's disturbing.

Last edited:
It was a sophisticated device placed on the scientist's car with magnets by a couple of assassins on motorcycles. Who would benefit from killing an Iranian nuclear scientist? The US? Israel? Obama has demonstrated that he is not afraid to engage in political assassinations. How about the CIA? Could Barry maintain plausible deniability if the CIA operated independently?

:thup:

where can i make a donation to the cause?

I really dont care who is doing it. They got my vote.

i guess i'm old enough to remember all the "unique" situations that our country has encountered. seems like there was a madman with possible WMD just yesterday.

but like i said, you can only bomb countries/overthrow governments/murder people in other countries (not that we did in this case) for so long. as soon as they get a stick big enough (and all eventually will) they will strike back. sorry if that's disturbing.

Blow-Back. It always amazes me so many Americans really do believe they can go all around the World murdering & pillaging but expect to never have to pay for that. They get so shocked when something like 911 happens. But why the shock? Of course these people want to retaliate. That should be expected.

Most Americans are still just duped by the Military Industrial Complex. They just don't realize that a state of permanent War is the Military Industrial Complex's main objective. They will always invent a new Boogeyman for the Citizens to fear. They must keep the War Machine rolling along. So i just chalk it all up to ignorance & fear. Very few Americans know what's really going on.

Last edited:

i guess i'm old enough to remember all the "unique" situations that our country has encountered. seems like there was a madman with possible WMD just yesterday.

Blow-Back. It always amazes me so many Americans really do believe they can go all around the World murdering & pillaging but expect to never have to pay for that. They get so shocked when something like 911 happens. But why the shock? Of course these people want to retaliate. That should be expected.

Most Americans are still just duped by the Military Industrial Complex. They just don't realize that a state of permanent War is the Military Industrial Complex's main objective. They will always invent a new Boogeyman for the Citizens to fear. They must keep the War Machine rolling along. So i just chalk it all up to ignorance & fear. Very few Americans know what's really going on.

i know that if i grew up in a smaller country and some larger country was meddling (especially killing people i knew) in our affairs i'd probably want some payback. heck many people would go all "Wolverine" on 'em. i hope you guys are old enough to remember the movie "Red Dawn".

Forum List

Back