Iran Nuclear Crisis:How Come All Staunch Obama Supporters Remain Silent? Cat Got Oprah's Tounge?

Bush started a war over oil. That's right wing propaganda. It worked on you.

See how much sense that argument makes? None. You can't just say "your opinion is shit" without providing any real argument. Conspiracy theories with no real backing.

I'm sure that it's just a coincidence, however, that oil profits soared at the beginning of the war

"Of course it's about oil; we can't really deny that," said Gen. John Abizaid, former head of U.S. Central Command and Military Operations in Iraq, in 2007. Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan agreed, writing in his memoir, "I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil." Then-Sen. and now Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said the same in 2007: "People say we're not fighting for oil. Of course we are."
You're a dupe. Of course oil supply is a significant dynamic in any conflict in that region. But only propagandists push that angle when fooling dupes. Iraq was considered a security threat and was dealt with accordingly and with bipartisan support. That flawed aftermath was propagated into a lefty political opportunity and you bought it.
A security threat? Of course it was a security threat- that's why we didn't get UN support for it amirite?
You're just a post-2003 lefty dupe. Democrats taking advantage of a situation they initially supported having gone south and all in the name of political opportunity.
not a lefty nor am I a democrat. sorry bud.
You pretend not to be. The anti-iraq bit was and still is a lefty scam. Blame bush and crew for a failure to predict and for the mishandling of the aftermath but the lead-up was legit.
I don't pretend anything, I'm a libertarian party supporter, and being anti-war does not make me a lefty.

You're a dupe. Of course oil supply is a significant dynamic in any conflict in that region. But only propagandists push that angle when fooling dupes. Iraq was considered a security threat and was dealt with accordingly and with bipartisan support. That flawed aftermath was propagated into a lefty political opportunity and you bought it.
A security threat? Of course it was a security threat- that's why we didn't get UN support for it amirite?
You're just a post-2003 lefty dupe. Democrats taking advantage of a situation they initially supported having gone south and all in the name of political opportunity.
You pretend not to be. The anti-iraq bit was and still is a lefty scam. Blame bush and crew for a failure to predict and for the mishandling of the aftermath but the lead-up was legit.
I don't pretend anything, I'm a libertarian party supporter, and being anti-war does not make me a lefty.
Buying the left wing tripe about Iraq makes you a lefty. Not holding shithead accountable for allowing a criminal regime to go from holding embassy workers hostage to holding the entire planet hostage makes you a lefty.

There is no "Iranian nuclear crisis" except in the minds of those who want a war with them.

Really?.....

Israeli TV shows first images of Iranian missile that can reach 'far beyond Europe'

Israel Matzav ^
As Iran allegedly negotiates an agreement with the P 5+1 with respect to its nuclear program, Israel's Channel 2 showed a satellite image (above) in which a new Iranian missile 'that can reach far beyond Europe' is shown. Iran has built a 27-meter-long missile, capable of delivering a warhead “far beyond Europe,” and placed it on a launch pad at a site close to Tehran, an Israeli television report said Wednesday, showing what it said were the first satellite images of the missile ever seen in the West. It stressed that the missile could be used to launch spacecraft or satellites, but also to...
Again, on this thread, I do not believe anything the fucking warhawks say regarding "threats" from nations they have targeted for a very profitable annihilation..

That's fair, we don't believe a fucking word you post.... you'll let them drop a bomb on you and still NOT believe! Can't fix stupid!
Who's "we" you have a mouse in your pocket? You probably still think we are going to find those WMDs.
Clinton had your attitude, and we got 911 you fucking idiot. Ignore Iran and we could get a nuclear bomb dropped on us.
Iran had nothing to do with 9/11

Really?.....

Israeli TV shows first images of Iranian missile that can reach 'far beyond Europe'

Israel Matzav ^
As Iran allegedly negotiates an agreement with the P 5+1 with respect to its nuclear program, Israel's Channel 2 showed a satellite image (above) in which a new Iranian missile 'that can reach far beyond Europe' is shown. Iran has built a 27-meter-long missile, capable of delivering a warhead “far beyond Europe,” and placed it on a launch pad at a site close to Tehran, an Israeli television report said Wednesday, showing what it said were the first satellite images of the missile ever seen in the West. It stressed that the missile could be used to launch spacecraft or satellites, but also to...
Again, on this thread, I do not believe anything the fucking warhawks say regarding "threats" from nations they have targeted for a very profitable annihilation..

That's fair, we don't believe a fucking word you post.... you'll let them drop a bomb on you and still NOT believe! Can't fix stupid!
Who's "we" you have a mouse in your pocket? You probably still think we are going to find those WMDs.
Clinton had your attitude, and we got 911 you fucking idiot. Ignore Iran and we could get a nuclear bomb dropped on us.
And Hitler had nothing to do with Mao.

and we did not invade china and they fought with japan..whats your point ? ?

Separate megalomaniacs don't justify or qualify each other.

then why were you attempting to do that ?

then why were you attempting to do that ?
I was doing the opposite. Two completely separate issues can warrant a similar response though they have nothing to do with each other. But pointing out that they are disconnected does not exonerate either. That is what you were trying to do.

Really?.....

Israel Matzav ^

Oh, you get a prize! No shit, why don't you read my post.

Buying the left wing tripe about Iraq makes you a lefty. Not holding shithead accountable for allowing a criminal regime to go from holding embassy workers hostage to holding the entire planet hostage makes you a lefty.

I hold Obama accountable just as much as I do bush- I didn't vote for either though. And no, once again, I'm not a lefty. The only thing that would make me a lefty is if my political beliefs on how the system should be run put me on that side of the spectrum- which they don't.

I hold Obama accountable just as much as I do bush- I didn't vote for either though. And no, once again, I'm not a lefty. The only thing that would make me a lefty is if my political beliefs on how the system should be run put me on that side of the spectrum- which they don't.
True libertarians know that defense of liberty is just as important as liberty. Isolationism isn't always a true libertarian stance.

Forum List

Back