Iran Newspaper holds a Holocaust Cartoon Contest.

wrote:

"An avatar is an incarnation of any diety. Its just the hindu word for it."

That seems to put it backwards. Avatar is a Sanskrit word meaning the incarnation of a deity. English borrowed the word and the concept. I have no problem with you calling yourself by a Sanskrit name, and I have no problem with the implication of your choice, which Hinduism fully supports--that God is in all of us. A reason to treat one another nicely. Including Muslims.

Mariner.

Iran's point's well-taken. I fully support Europeans and the Danes and the West in general in its mockery of Islam, but it's correct to point out that the counter-point is the precious Jews and their "Holocaust," which as I understand it was several thousand of them dying in concentration camps of starvation and disease, not "six million" who were "gassed" or baked in ovens, a claim for which there is not a shred of evidence.

The world-famous Jewish sense of humor seems to stop short when the joke's on them.

William Joyce said:
Iran's point's well-taken. I fully support Europeans and the Danes and the West in general in its mockery of Islam, but it's correct to point out that the counter-point is the precious Jews and their "Holocaust," which as I understand it was several thousand of them dying in concentration camps of starvation and disease, not "six million" who were "gassed" or baked in ovens, a claim for which there is not a shred of evidence.

The world-famous Jewish sense of humor seems to stop short when the joke's on them.

Speaking of jokes...."not a shred of evidence?? bwahahhahahhahahah

The architect of the halocaust himself didnt even deny it happened when put on trial.

You are whacked.

Forum List

Back