iran news

A tribute to a wonderful woman, known & loved by many of us --covering the #Iran story | https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b1zwy1934p0…

CiWpe8yWwAAAmJ9.jpg

Official: #Iran Insists on sending pilgrims to #Hajj this year, but #Saudi officials conduct imply they're not willing to let this happen.

So? Saudi arabia is a sovereign nation----it can decide who gets in
very good. most iranian people are happy now .idiots did go to mecca every years and and suidi use their money for isis and al qaede

Iran,, by NOT sending people to mecca has,, MORE MONEY to support the filth of Hezbollah and murder babies for the Shiite lump of shit, MAHDI -----The Saudi government does not support AL QAIDA-------there are sunni oil rich dogs who DO support sunni terrorism-----it is the SHIITE SHIT government of Iran that supports Hezbollah shiiite shit for the glory of the lump of shit in QOM. Islamic game time

Dani has determined that the support of Islamic terrorism is "funny"

No, it is you what is funny.
We are all laughing at you, and nobody taking you seriously on this board...

You saudi lover you :D

Official: #Iran Insists on sending pilgrims to #Hajj this year, but #Saudi officials conduct imply they're not willing to let this happen.

very good. most iranian people are happy now .idiots did go to mecca every years and and suidi use their money for isis and al qaede

Iran,, by NOT sending people to mecca has,, MORE MONEY to support the filth of Hezbollah and murder babies for the Shiite lump of shit, MAHDI -----The Saudi government does not support AL QAIDA-------there are sunni oil rich dogs who DO support sunni terrorism-----it is the SHIITE SHIT government of Iran that supports Hezbollah shiiite shit for the glory of the lump of shit in QOM. Islamic game time

who is "we" and what makes me a "Saudi lover" ? I am neither a sunni nor a Shiite--------- I am an elderly jewish woman ----born in the USA ----both of my
parents were born in the USA. In the course of my life I have known LOTS of people who left Iran-----since the 1960s. mostly muslims -----a significant number of jews and a few converts to Christianity. I have been acquainted with only one
Saudi. I have never been to either Iran or Saudi Arabia. I do have relatives who survived SHARIAH SHIT-----and have a very negative opinion of any country that utilizes that disgusting legal system. Today, Iran is a self avowed supporter of terrorism------Saudi arabia is not. I am fully aware of the fact that private Saudis support terrorism and some are terrorists

who is "we" and what makes me a "Saudi lover" ? I am neither a sunni nor a Shiite--------- I am an elderly jewish woman ----born in the USA ----both of my
parents were born in the USA. In the course of my life I have known LOTS of people who left Iran-----since the 1960s. mostly muslims -----a significant number of jews and a few converts to Christianity. I have been acquainted with only one
Saudi. I have never been to either Iran or Saudi Arabia. I do have relatives who survived SHARIAH SHIT-----and have a very negative opinion of any country that utilizes that disgusting legal system. Today, Iran is a self avowed supporter of terrorism------Saudi arabia is not. I am fully aware of the fact that private Saudis support terrorism and some are terrorists

Thats the thing; you dont give a shit about the people of Iran, nor Saudi, all it is about your personal selfish point of view.

Iraninan people did fight on the streets against that corrupt government supporting terrorism you are complaining on all of your posts, and they have been murdered by that same government for doing so. And now they are on route of a change that has long been prayed for by all the people on this planet(except your kind of course), thanks to those people sacrificed their lives.

If you were any decent fair kosher human being, but not a selfish one, you would be respecting them, rather than blaming them in every opportunity.

If it was your choice, you would have potentially murder them all together and call it mission accomplished.

Disgusting........................

dani rated my post (above) as "funny" For those who have never known any
Iranians-------an interesting aspect of that culture is what seems to me to be a
very weird "sense of humor" Iranian "humor" seems to center on "other people" They laugh hysterically over what seems to them to be the STUPIDITY----of any persons NOT IRANIAN-----and even ----any person from a DIFFERENT PART OF IRAN. The very first "jokes" I heard from Iranians I knew in 60s and 70s centered on the utter "stupidity" of anything "arab"-------from the language, to the cuisine, to the music -----and, of course, any "arab" person

dani rated my post (above) as "funny" For those who have never known any
Iranians-------an interesting aspect of that culture is what seems to me to be a
very weird "sense of humor" Iranian "humor" seems to center on "other people" They laugh hysterically over what seems to them to be the STUPIDITY----of any persons NOT IRANIAN-----and even ----any person from a DIFFERENT PART OF IRAN. The very first "jokes" I heard from Iranians I knew in 60s and 70s centered on the utter "stupidity" of anything "arab"-------from the language, to the cuisine, to the music -----and, of course, any "arab" person

this club is for ahvaz city.
more than 50% of ahvaz people are arabs

Esteghlal Khuzestan won the title of the 15th edition of the #Iran Professional League for the first time. #Football

CiaFWz7XAAIfw54.jpg

CiaFWz9WUAACYe1.jpg

CiaFaGWWEAEEyph.jpg

CiaFaNQXAAANpXn.jpg

345380_746.jpg
31-250x187.jpg

for those who do not know----ethnic arabs are a somewhat OPPRESSED minority in Iran------not quite as oppressed as the BAHAI persons ----or the Zoroastrian persons

for those who do not know----ethnic arabs are a somewhat OPPRESSED minority in Iran------not quite as oppressed as the BAHAI persons ----or the Zoroastrian persons
OPPRESSED minority can win most popular sport league in iran !!!!!!!

SO? there are famous and popular Shiites in Pakistan, too. Of course lots of people like to shoot Shiites in the head TOO

SO? there are famous and popular Shiites in Pakistan, too. Of course lots of people like to shoot Shiites in the head TOO

DANI responded to "lots of people like to shoot Shiites in the head' as "funny"

iranian arabs are different for iranian .
maybe i hate arabs but i dont hate iranian arabs

DANI responded to "lots of people like to shoot Shiites in the head' as "funny"
lots of people like to shoot Shiites in the head isnt funny. your are funny:biggrin:

Forum List

Back