Iran navy saves U.S. ship from pirates - Another blow to international war mongers

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
"Iranian sailors helped scare off armed pirates who attacked an American cargo ship in the Gulf of Oman, Iranian state media reported Thursday.

It's the latest example of U.S.-Iranian cooperation on pirate-infested high seas despite a wave of tensions between Washington and Tehran over the decades."
http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/24/world/...html?hpt=hp_t2

I wonder how the war mongers will spin this one?

"Iranian sailors helped scare off armed pirates who attacked an American cargo ship in the Gulf of Oman, Iranian state media reported Thursday.

It's the latest example of U.S.-Iranian cooperation on pirate-infested high seas despite a wave of tensions between Washington and Tehran over the decades."

They should have killed them.

Iranians set it up. Set it up to help with America relations while they continue to build a nuclear weapon that achmamonkey face has already said he would annihilate Israel with.

They should have killed them.
I agree, but maybe they were afraid the terrorists were American - Russians kill them coz they don't care

Iranians set it up. Set it up to help with America relations while they continue to build a nuclear weapon that achmamonkey face has already said he would annihilate Israel with.
There you go, I like your mentality.

Look you guys performing self fecesectomies is NOT how you decide what really happened

Iran is a peaceful and law abiding nation and has Never threatened to attack Israel.

Israel is a terrorist state that has continually threatened Iran and other nations with attack and war.

Iran is a peaceful and law abiding nation and has Never threatened to attack Israel.

Israel is a terrorist state that has continually threatened Iran and other nations with attack and war.

yes, real peaceful, if you consider shooting your own citizens because they rose up due to a fixed election peaceful and law abiding, I guess so.

There exists a long history of Mariners aiding other vessels in distress. Flag has nothing to do with the duty to respond to a "MAY DAY call short of a state of war.

yes, real peaceful, if you consider shooting your own citizens because they rose up due to a fixed election peaceful and law abiding, I guess so.
An internal political situation doesn't negate the fact that Iran is a peaceful nation and hasn't attacked another country for over 300 years and never threatened to attack Israel

Last edited:

Wow. Talk about nothing to see here.
:cuckoo:

There exists a long history of Mariners aiding other vessels in distress. Flag has nothing to do with the duty to respond to a "MAY DAY call short of a state of war.
And even during war, sailors generally do everything in their power to save their oppising counterparts once their ship is disabled/sunk.

if you consider shooting your own citizens because they rose up due to a fixed election peaceful and law abiding, I guess so.
It was already proven that the bullet who shot the Iranian woman protesting elections in Iran was not from the Iranian military, but from western made weapons. but you may want to even claim that Iranian government killed their own nuclear scientists after they finished developing the nukes?

Last edited:

There could definetely be an exchange of WMDs taking place between the pirates and Iranians, with US cargo ship being used as a distraction, right?

if you consider shooting your own citizens because they rose up due to a fixed election peaceful and law abiding, I guess so.
It was already proven that the bullet who shot the Iranian woman protesting elections in Iran was not from the Iranian military, but from western made weapons.
What precludes whatever Iranian entity that might do such a thing from using a western-made weapon?

There could definetely be an exchange of WMDs taking place between the pirates and Iranians, with US cargo ship being used as a distraction, right?
I suppose... but why?

New Topics

Forum List

Back