Iran names new Quds commander

Donald Trump is not a grand strategist. He lives in the moment and acts by instinct. I would be surprised if he thought through the after-effects.

What is Trump's strategy on Iran?

~S~
lol If you don't know it by now, you are just not capable of understanding it.

what's Trump's strategy ....the world is waiting!!!

~S~
...you think they will/should tell a high ranking USMB memeber???!!!??
hahahhahahahahhaha

Next in line

Won’t stop retaliation. What has Trump started?

Donald Trump is not a grand strategist. He lives in the moment and acts by instinct. I would be surprised if he thought through the after-effects.

~S~

~S~
...you think they will/should tell a high ranking USMB memeber???!!!??
hahahhahahahahhaha

You know what i think?

I think the pentagon is going to put in for a raise

Dibs i'm right Chuck

~S~

~S~

~S~
Kissing Israel's ass as always.America First....LMAO biggest joke EVER!

~S~

~S~
Kissing Israel's ass as always.America First....LMAO biggest joke EVER!

Disgusting post.

Next in line

Won’t stop retaliation. What has Trump started?
Trump started what?

Your TDS is definitely stage 4 when you completely ignore the evil acts of one of the top 5 terrorists on the planet that was plotting to murder Americans.

For pity's sake, get off your knees and muster a little self respect.

GOOD: Fear Hits Tehran Over What Might Come Next. The Mullahs’ position is weak:

By November, the bloodiest protests since the 1979 revolution plunged the country into a state of heightened security as authorities, unable to contain the unrest, switched-off access to the internet and launched a crackdown on dissent that killed some 304 people within several days, according to the London-based Amnesty International.​

“How do they expect people to rally behind them and support their cause for vengeance when they beat the same people on the streets and cut their internet just a few weeks ago?” said Atena, 30. She expects action to avenge Soleimani. “I don’t think they should or will stay silent, but I don’t want to be part of the drama because this is their loss, not mine.”​

Yep.

Happy Group:

218217_5_.png

Well, he has some smoking hot shoes to fill!

Soleimani and al-Muhandis were in the act of making war on the United States. Not just plotting it, though there was plenty of that going on, too.

In late 2019, the Hezbollah Brigades, backed by Soleimani, carried out repeated attacks on U.S. coalition forces in Iraq. There were 11 attacks on bases housing U.S. military personnel in just the last two months. As the Defense Department has recounted, these included “a 30-plus rocket attack on an Iraqi base near Kirkuk that resulted in the death of a U.S. citizen and injured four U.S. service members” as well as members of the Iraqi security forces.

In response, American forces carried out missile strikes against Hezbollah Brigades targets in Iraq and Syria.

After vowing revenge, the Iranian backed jihadist militias stormed the U.S. embassy in Baghdad. Though foiled in the attempt to replicate the 1979 attack in Tehran, in which our embassy was breached and hostages were taken, the brigades — shouting the menacing Iranian refrain “Death to America!” — did significant damage. They burned the outer walls, checkpoint and reception area, smashed windows, and trapped hundreds of diplomatic personnel.

The brigades left graffiti on the walls bragging about the participation of Soleimani and the “Popular Mobilization Commission.” President Trump warned on Twitter that Iran would be held accountable and would “pay a very BIG PRICE.” Iran’s “supreme leader,” Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, scoffed in reply, “You can’t do anything.”

He may want to rethink that one.

Targeting Soleimani: Trump was justified, legally and strategically

images

Tweet Often and Carry A Big Stick

Forum List

Back