Iran life

Persians are a great culture and people that were invaded by Arab savage Muslims and forced into the barbarity of Islam. They thrive and try to hold on to the ancient traditions and customs they have had thousands of years before Islam took over. Manyof them such as the Persian New year (Zoorastrian) are in contradiction with Islam and for the longest time the Islamic govt tried to bad ban it. One day the people of Iran who have suffered greatly under this brutal regime will overthrow the Islamic animals in charge and turn the page on this dark chapter in Iranian history.

I met many Iranians in California when I was stationed there some of them were Jews, some where Shite Muslims but they were all good, honest, beautiful people, and all of them were ashamed and disgusted by the rogue government they have representing them in Tehran.
That's the first time I ever saw you post reality !:clap2:
Reps.
Iranians, like Iraqis, are FANTASTIC people. Their gov't, like murkas, are fucking pieces of shit.

It all boils down to Israel wanting to be top dog in the M.E.

Israel hates any other M.E. country that might become stronger and challenge their dominance in the region.

Last edited:
If you actually watch the videos you will discover they are about Iranian people, not the Govt. the very people you call for to be attacked
The very people that are 90% against the govt. that are being brutalized, incarcerated, tortured, and killed for speaking against the Islamist govt. that you admire so much? The Islamist govt of Iran that is teaching Syria's Assad how to slaughter his own people? You need to get your facts straight and your head screwed on right.

Besides, who is talking about attacking the people? What concerns the world now is a nuclear weapon in the hands of Iran's govt means WWIII is around the corner.

Yeah sure, you're "concerned" about Iran's people, and that's why you root for a regime that brutalizes the very same people? You're not on the Iranian people's side ya phony baloney, you're on their oppressor's side.
"Yeah sure, you're "concerned" about Iran's people, and that's why you root for a "regime change/Attack" you call for an attack on Iran:eusa_whistle:
Israeli firsters,:lol:
Yes of course the ignorant idiot doesn't know that the same people of Iran want to be free and have been protesting and dying for a "regime change" for many years now. The only people rooting for this regime are slimeballs.

It all boils down to Israel wanting to be top dog in the M.E.

Israel hates any other M.E. country that might become stronger and challenge their dominance in the region.
No, actually tiny Israel IS the top dog in the middle east, in every way possible. Jealous Muslims just can't get over it.

Persians are a great culture and people that were invaded by Arab savage Muslims and forced into the barbarity of Islam. They thrive and try to hold on to the ancient traditions and customs they have had thousands of years before Islam took over. Manyof them such as the Persian New year (Zoorastrian) are in contradiction with Islam and for the longest time the Islamic govt tried to bad ban it. One day the people of Iran who have suffered greatly under this brutal regime will overthrow the Islamic animals in charge and turn the page on this dark chapter in Iranian history.

I met many Iranians in California when I was stationed there some of them were Jews, some where Shite Muslims but they were all good, honest, beautiful people, and all of them were ashamed and disgusted by the rogue government they have representing them in Tehran.

Iranians are usually cool.

It's their religious leaders that are screwed.

This is normal Iranian life.......homosexuals getting hung as examples to the rest of them.

publichanging.jpg

This is normal Iranian life.......homosexuals getting hung as examples to the rest of them.

publichanging.jpg

Well-hung iranians, just how Jos likes 'em :badgrin:

The sign in the background says "Drug dealing = death"

The sign in the background says "Drug dealing = death"
The sign is backward so unless you're retarded AND dyslexic you'd be able to read it. They of course do hang gays in Iran that is o secret. Bottom line is Jos is rooting for a barbaric regime that the Iranian people want removed. You can run but you can't hide.

Farsi baladam
Yes, even if someone knows farsi that sign is still impossible interpret. Yes gays are hung in Iran, yes, the most Iranians I know Muslim, Jew,or Christian are totally against this regime. Most Iranains are also against this regime, it has brought nothing but death and misery to its people and outsiders.

If you are Iranian, Jos, you are a disgrace to all Iranians, as is this barbaric regime.

Gee I wonder where jos went? Maybe to perform a BJ on a mullah?

Farsi baladam

You like 'em hung, right? :banana:
What an abomination we have here. An Islamist Iranian living in the West. Must be one of those hidden Hezbollah terror cells working for the Mullahs in Iran.

A Persian American [never iranian] friend says he and his family "just got the fuck out of iran" as soon as they could with mostly just the clothes on their backs. Today, they own half of Beverly Hills.

publichanging.jpg

Didn't their President say they don't have any gay people?

publichanging.jpg

Didn't their President say they don't have any gay people?

Maybe, they're just bungee jumping? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back