Iran launches homegrown satellite

nice racism, dude. Say, who are the cockroaches and the rats?

nice racism, dude. Say, who are the cockroaches and the rats?

You can put labels on it all you want to cover for your lack of an arguement, it doesn't change a thing. They aren't responsible, intelligent, or tolerant enough for that kind of technology and they've demonstrated over and again. BTW Persian isn't a race.

uh, national space programs don't create jobs? Ahhh.. ok.. I guess thats why we we scrapped NASA years ago! Clearly, America is the gatekeeper to space.

:lol:

Hey, who cares about reality when there is some shit to talk about some muslims, right?

Yeah, but America had a good economy at the time and the majority of americans aren't/weren't poor. Iran has an economy that is falling apart, the only decent revenues it has is from oil.

you are just making excuses now. Every economy does not resemble every other economy. crying about iranian jobs when they launch a fucking sat into space is nothing more than outright stupidity from someone LOOKING for any reason to fuck with iran.

pathetic really. And you stupid bastards wonder why ME muslims hate you.

If you really don't have any arguments: there also is the option to say nothing.

Yes not every economy is as structurally bad as the economy of Iran ("Every economy does not resemble every other economy"). Also: a space program is a luxurious prestige project and something that costs tons of money. It is like having an african leader buying his own personal ferrari with taxpayermoney: it is a waste of taxpayermoney if you live in a poor country.

Tehran: Iran needs oil to average $60.60 (Dh223) a barrel until March, the end of the current Iranian year, to avoid "big problems" in its economy, Iranian media reported on Monday. ...
Gulfnews: Iran faces big trouble if oil falls below $60

And guess what?
Crude Oil $38.01
Crude Oil Price Forecast

Last edited:
Do we have any reasonable authority to stop people from accessing space? No.

How many satellites do we have in orbit? A metric shitload? And were worried about Iran having ONE?

I'm sorry, I don't really feel all that threatened.

How many satellites do we have in orbit? A metric shitload? And were worried about Iran having ONE?

its not about them having a satelite
its them having the means to LAUNCH one

(hint: its the first step to an ICBM)

Iran is not a passive nation and they have willingly placed themselves in a position to be a threat to regional peace. In a region which already has too many problems. The satellite should be disabled, not because it is a threat, simply because we can! Send the message where it can do no harm to anyone.

I listened to an interview with Michael Ledeen (Michael Arthur Ledeen (b. Los Angeles, California, August 1, 1941) is an expert on U.S. foreign policy. His research areas have included state sponsors of terrorism, Iran, the Middle East, Europe (Italy), who states that the launch of the satellite was actually one in a series of setbacks for Iran.

According to Ledeen, the satellite should be in a museum, rather than be considered a step into outer space. He claims, and this is significant in terms of understanding how useless it is to negotiate with a fundamentalist entity, that the rocket that carried the telecommunications satellite into space was named "Safir" (message) and the satellite itself "Omid" (hope) and that the message was the upcoming return of the 12th Imam.

The Mahdi, or 12th Imam had been hidden in a well for 1000 years and his imminent arrival will result in the victorious war and the Caliphate. Watch for September.

Michael Ledeen Says Low Oil Prices Have Weakened the Grip of Iran's Mullahs - WSJ.com

Last edited:
Why can't people separate the philosophical from the pragmatic when discussing issues such as this one? Of course we don't have some extra special, fundamental, philosophical "right" to tell any other nation they can't have nukes, go to space, develop biological weapons, yadda yadda yadda. But from a pragmatic standpoint, to think it's wise to sit by idly on philosophical grounds while real and potential enemies work to amass the means to destroy us is, in a word, fucking retarded. No offense.

Last edited:
Why can't people separate the philosophical from the pragmatic when discussing issues such as this one? Of course we don't have some extra special, fundamental, philosophical "right" to tell any other nation they can't have nukes, go to space, develop biological weapons, yadda yadda yadda. But from a pragmatic standpoint, to think it's wise to sit by idly on philosophical grounds while real and potential enemies work to amass the means to destroy us is, in a word, fucking retarded. No offense.
ok who are you and what have you done with the REAL mani
LOL
J/k

ok who are you and what have you done with the REAL mani
LOL
J/k

You've obviously never taken the time to know the real mani. ;)

Oh comeone, Mani.. Are you suggesting that any nation that tells the US what they can and can't do will cause Divecon to go into a "fuck you, we do what we want" frenzy? What else can the US be told not to do by another country? They have a pragmatic concern, yes?

cartman1xt3.jpg

Last edited:
Who cares if iran launches a satellite? Is this against some rule or something? Is a launched sat some kind of indication that they want to drive israel into the sea now?

No, they have already stated that, independent of launching a satellite.

Yes, we have the biggest stick. We can keep anyone we want to out of space if we want to.

where do this non-wasp/jew nations get off on thinking they have the same rights to technolgy as jews and wasp....it is so rude of them
take your racism elsewhere asshole

don't you mean your racism ...the one that believes Muslims don't have the right to technology as the westering civilizations.....FUCKER

where do this non-wasp/jew nations get off on thinking they have the same rights to technolgy as jews and wasp....it is so rude of them

don't you mean your racism ...the one that believes Muslims don't have the right to technology as the westering civilizations.....FUCKER
you are perpetually wrong
you really should be embarrassed at your failure to face reality

Gee, why would Israel have a problem with Iran getting more technology so they can wipe Israel off the map? I can't imagine why Israel would feel threatened by that.

Forum List

Back