Iran launches homegrown satellite

I think someone got a chance to photograph the launch

Flugtag_Red_Bullet_500.jpg

Who cares if iran launches a satellite? Is this against some rule or something? Is a launched sat some kind of indication that they want to drive israel into the sea now?

Used for telecommunications and research. "Research"? Is that what they're calling it these days? I guess it was bound to happen, they couldn't stick with the flying carpets forever.

Who cares if iran launches a satellite? Is this against some rule or something? Is a launched sat some kind of indication that they want to drive israel into the sea now?
the ability to launch a satelite into orbit is the first step to an ICBM
do you not know the history in the space race?

Indeed, I do. And I know that iran is not the FIRST nation to ever insist on their rationalized excuses to put weapons into space *cough* Bush *cough*

Lemme guess. NOW we need to bomb iran into the fucking stone age because YOU think a launched sat means they will launch an icbm at the US (rather, israel)? Gimme a fucking break. Looking for any excuse to pounce on iran is pretty fucking transparent.

WHEN did Iran threaten the US with ICBMs? For real, NAME the dates where their space program has, in ANY WAY , reflected the soviet union during the cold war.

jesus fucking H christ you people need to chill with your sabre rattling bullshit.

Used for telecommunications and research. "Research"? Is that what they're calling it these days? I guess it was bound to happen, they couldn't stick with the flying carpets forever.

Isn't it great how we can stomach the racism as long as we are not talking shit on jews? funny how that works.. No, really.

BRAVO, dude. fucking BRAV-O.

:clap2:

Isn't it great how we can stomach the racism as long as we are not talking shit on jews? funny how that works.. No, really.

If you're going to place me on the "racist" list for that, then I think that says more about you than it does me.:cuckoo:

Indeed, I do. And I know that iran is not the FIRST nation to ever insist on their rationalized excuses to put weapons into space *cough* Bush *cough*

Lemme guess. NOW we need to bomb iran into the fucking stone age because YOU think a launched sat means they will launch an icbm at the US (rather, israel)? Gimme a fucking break. Looking for any excuse to pounce on iran is pretty fucking transparent.

WHEN did Iran threaten the US with ICBMs? For real, NAME the dates where their space program has, in ANY WAY , reflected the soviet union during the cold war.

jesus fucking H christ you people need to chill with your sabre rattling bullshit.
ok asshole, what weapons did Bush put into space?

and since you want to play the asshole role again(you seem to like that role) ICBM were around LONG before Bush ever even thought about running for POTUS

If you're going to place me on the "racist" list for that, then I think that says more about you than it does me.:cuckoo:

yea dude.. because the NON-racist shouodl assume that ali fucking baba iran gets to space on a fucking carpet! GOOD ONE!

:cuckoo:

and since you want to play the asshole role again(you seem to like that role) ICBM were around LONG before Bush ever even thought about running for POTUS

FOR REAL. Are you this fucking retarded on a daily basis?

Bush Sets Defense As Space Priority
U.S. Says Shift Is Not A Step Toward Arms; Experts Say It Could Be
President Bush has signed a new National Space Policy that rejects future arms-control agreements that might limit U.S. flexibility in space and asserts a right to deny access to space to anyone "hostile to U.S. interests."
Bush Sets Defense As Space Priority - washingtonpost.com

Bush likely to back weapons in space
Arms race feared over 'death stars' and 'rods from God'
President George Bush is expected to issue a directive in the next few weeks giving the US air force a green light for the development of space weapons, potentially triggering a new global arms race, it was reported yesterday.

The new weapons being studied range from hunter-killer satellites to orbiting weapons using lasers, radio waves, or even dense metal tubes dropped from space by a weapon known as "Rods from God" on ground targets.
Bush likely to back weapons in space | Science | The Guardian

Air Force Seeks Bush's Approval for Space Weapons Programs
The Air Force, saying it must secure space to protect the nation from attack, is seeking President Bush's approval of a national-security directive that could move the United States closer to fielding offensive and defensive space weapons, according to White House and Air Force officials.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/18/business/18space.html

:thup:

Dive is absolutely right about the development process of ICBM's. Considering the threats Ahmedinijad has made, this is a very real concern.

Shogun, I have been reading your posts in the other threads today. If anyone has been racist today, it's you. If you want to call a flying carpet comment racist, so be it, but it doesn't hold a candle to your "kosher" blasts. When you sober up, think about that.

President Bush has signed a new National Space Policy that rejects future arms-control agreements that might limit U.S. flexibility in space and asserts a right to deny access to space to anyone "hostile to U.S. interests."

President George Bush is expected to issue a directive in the next few weeks giving the US air force a green light for the development of space weapons, potentially triggering a new global arms race, it was reported yesterday.

The new weapons being studied range from hunter-killer satellites to orbiting weapons using lasers, radio waves, or even dense metal tubes dropped from space by a weapon known as "Rods from God" on ground targets.

The Air Force, saying it must secure space to protect the nation from attack, is seeking President Bush's approval of a national-security directive that could move the United States closer to fielding offensive and defensive space weapons, according to White House and Air Force officials.

you lack reading comprehension
not one of those backs what you claim

Dive is absolutely right about the development process of ICBM's. Considering the threats Ahmedinijad has made, this is a very real concern.

Shogun, I have been reading your posts in the other threads today. If anyone has been racist today, it's you. If you want to call a flying carpet comment racist, so be it, but it doesn't hold a candle to your "kosher" blasts. When you sober up, think about that.

WHAT THREATS? Post your evidence of these THREATS.

:lol:

I've already thought about it and your excuse to value "kosher" reacism worse than "arab carpet" racism pretty much makes my case for me. When you start giving a fuck about racism applied to more than your special master race then get back to me on your "no, you are" defense here. Until then, don't blame me if your bitch ass posts illustrates your likeness to David duke.

you lack reading comprehension
not one of those backs what you claim

the fuck it's not. You pussies cry about Iran launching a fucking SAT as if he put a goddamn russian ICBM in the lineup... but then retort with weak ass bullshit when I remind you what it REALLY looks like to put weapons in space?

Hey, GOOD ANSWER! "derrrr, derrrr, you, derrr, lack reading comprehension derrrrrr..."

I see neither one of you silly fucks have posted even the SLIGHTEST fucking effort in posting your sources.. yet, here I am stomping mudholes in your fucking asses with THREE, count em 3, pieces of evidence showing you who HAS actually flirted with putting weapons in space. Spare me your standard issue one sided muslim hating racism and outright FAILURE of a rebuttal if this is the sum total of your thought process.

Is a launched sat some kind of indication that they want to drive israel into the sea now?
No they already have that policy in place.
actually, thats the Hamas plan, Irans plan was to wipe Israel from history or the map, some say different things in the translation

I bet you can't quote the very words you insist was said, bitch. I DARE you. come on... Heeeere kitty kitty kitty.... Lets see you provide evidence that Iran wants israel, and NOT ZIONISTS, driven into the sea.. Let's see how fucking far you will go to avoid the outright bullshit of your own stupidity...

Is a launched sat some kind of indication that they want to drive israel into the sea now?
No they already have that policy in place.

uh.. which is why all the JEWISH iranians decided to say "fuck you" to zioinist israel trying to lure them to jew land with money and a state based right of return, eh?

You people are dumb as hell.

Forum List

Back