Iran, Israel, US: The Coming Nuclear Event & Its Effects

Muhammad, his fake prophet, was a terrorist.

Terrorism is in his Muslim blood.

Quran 8:12...

Allah terrorizes.

Based upon your logic, so does the God of the Bible:

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

I happen to believe that either one taken at face value is a complete distortion, but that either one can be used selectively to generate fear and mistrust among poorly educated people, if that is your goal.

Your quote is bogus. Your are one of the most poorly educated people I know.

You don't even know him you maggot. You couldn't shine his shoes in regards to intelligence you mentally ill enemy within. ~BH

why is it that every thread about the middle east devolves to the same hateful shit from the same hateful people?

Based upon your logic, so does the God of the Bible:

I happen to believe that either one taken at face value is a complete distortion, but that either one can be used selectively to generate fear and mistrust among poorly educated people, if that is your goal.

You don't even know him you maggot. You couldn't shine his shoes in regards to intelligence you mentally ill enemy within. ~BH

You can't afford shoes, loser.

Wow enemy within FuckO! Did your brain grow a little more with that weak minded response since we last spoke? Keep shooting off your dumb ass fucking mouth because the next time you cross the line you're dumb ass is history from this forum. I suggest you ignore BH from now on, otherwise I will learn you boy. Make a wise decision for once in your life bro. :razz:

smiley_baseballbat.gif
~BH

Wow enemy within FuckO! Did your brain grow a little more with that weak minded response since we last spoke? Keep shooting off your dumb ass fucking mouth because the next time you cross the line you're dumb ass is history from this forum. I suggest you ignore BH from now on, otherwise I will learn you boy. Make a wise decision for once in your life bro. :razz:

Too bad you dropped out of high school. You might have been able to form a coherent thought, loser.

smiley_baseballbat.gif
~BH

You called it, bro. This falsity is nothing but a troll on some kind of personal or paid mission to shoot down anything and everything that's contrary to his traitorous objective.

My guess is that he's either getting paid for every post that detracts from certain topics, and he's trying to save up enough money to get his own place so he can get a girlfriend (and hopefully get laid), or he has some kind of Oedipal thing going on and this is his only way to take out his frustrations since his body is too frail to work it out in the gym.

But either way, it's beyond clear that our boy has some kind of emotional problems. I'd almost feel sorry for him if he weren't such an asshole.

smiley_baseballbat.gif
~BH

You called it, bro. This falsity is nothing but a troll on some kind of personal or paid mission to shoot down anything and everything that's contrary to his traitorous objective.

My guess is that he's either getting paid for every post that detracts from certain topics, and he's trying to save up enough money to get his own place so he can get a girlfriend (and hopefully get laid), or he has some kind of Oedipal thing going on and this is his only way to take out his frustrations since his body is too frail to work it out in the gym.

But either way, it's beyond clear that our boy has some kind of emotional problems. I'd almost feel sorry for him if he weren't such an asshole.

Can't fault you for being clueless about Iran being an Islamic counotry. Many people with low IQs are not knowledgeable about such matters.

smiley_baseballbat.gif
~BH

Can't fault you for being clueless about Iran being an Islamic counotry. Many people with low IQs are not knowledgeable about such matters.

Momma's waiting for you, dude. Take a break, head upstairs, and feel better.

Having created his own alternative universe in which the world has no memory whatsoever and, therefore, any lie can be posted as fact

Momma's waiting for you, dude. Take a break, head upstairs, and feel better.

You take a break to learn about Iran being an Islamic state, which you weren't aware of.

It will happen by November 2010 or before it.

[1]Mullahs will be dust since they're gonna try to retaliate - their Chinese and Russian made missiles will not hit their targets in Israel, Iraq, or Afghanistan -- But they will be able to sink a couple of US battleships with their Sunburn missiles in the Persian Gulf arena. <SNIP>

What happens to start this scenario? You didn't develop events leading to [1].

smiley_baseballbat.gif
~BH

Yep, Biggest fuckO on USMB bro. Being payed without a doubt. :eusa_shhh:~BH

Too bad you dropped out of high school. You might have been able to form a coherent thought, loser.

You are one mentally deranged android. All from Mommy's basement eh? ~BH

Forum List

Back