Iran, Israel, US: The Coming Nuclear Event & Its Effects

Brezhinski

Rookie
Apr 15, 2010
It will happen by November 2010 or before it.

Mullahs will be dust since they're gonna try to retaliate - their Chinese and Russian made missiles will not hit their targets in Israel, Iraq, or Afghanistan -- But they will be able to sink a couple of US battleships with their Sunburn missiles in the Persian Gulf arena. There will also be some successful Iranian regime terrorist actions of bombings in Western Europe, US, and Canada.

There is also a tacit side agreement that India may join the war against Iran regime, if there is a need felt for that. India will re-establish its hegemony over the Persian Gulf which is an extension of the Indian Ocean.
India will be regarded as an "unbiased" watcher and controller of the flow of oil through the gulf, and to China and the west.

The sinking of US ships and Iranian induced terrorism inside US will infuriate the fuck out of US; Hussein Obama --against his will and by Pentagon prodding-- will be made to accept a nuclear attack on Iran regime power centers and nuke sites in retaliation.
This will happen in 2 phases within 2-7 days apart -- The results will be devastating to Iran infrastructure- the Islamist regime, installed originally by the Islamist Carter-Brezhinski criminal team in 1979, will fall.

The nuclear bombs or tacticals will explode over Bushehr, Arak, and near Esfahan.
The radioactive cloud formed will be seen for tens of miles around the Persian gulf area.
The wind direction will be from west to east, so it will carry the cloud towards Pakistan and India.

Iran itself will be broken up along ethnic lines into at least 4 parts: Azerbaijan will join their brothers and sisters to the north; Khuzestan will be an independent republic; Kurdistan will join Iraqi Kurds; and Baluchestan may also secede. The Caspian region, Mazandaran and Gilan will be a "neutral zone" between what will remain of Iran and Russia to the north. But those 2 provinces will be--for all practical purposes--under Russian oligarchy.

It will be the end of Iran as we know it today --

What will remain of Iran will be a central core of Iranian land will remain and it will be known as the "Irani Triangle" --roughly the patch of land surrounded by lines drawn from Tehran to Quom,to Esfahan, to Semnan. It will be a poor micro state with no natural resources at all, and it will have a military junta regime.

It will be a very tragic ending for what was once the Persian Empire.
But the only silver lining will be that evil Shiite mullahs will be forever banished by Iranians and the world.

I think your crystal ball's broken, Nostradumbass.

The Mullahs will be eating pussy of the 72 virgins in Paradise very soon. LOL

Allahu Akbar! ROFLMAO

LOLOMGWTFBBQ

Hey, I hope Israel, Iran, and Russia all take each other out. Fuck all of you.

Iran and Israel were allies until the Islamic Revolution in 1979. The reason for all the unrest is Islam, not Judaism.

Islam is a curse against humanity.

The Mullahs will be eating pussy of the 72 virgins in Paradise very soon. LOL

Allahu Akbar! ROFLMAO

LOLOMGWTFBBQ

Iran and Israel were allies until the Islamic Revolution in 1979.

Great. Here's hoping that their governments, along with Russia's, can be allies once more in death. Again, fuck you all.

LOLOMGWTFBBQ

Iran and Israel were allies until the Islamic Revolution in 1979.

Great. Here's hoping that their governments, along with Russia's, can be allies once more in death. Again, fuck you all.

Israel is the only civilized country in the Middle East and the most humane. The world is a better place for the massive contributions Israel has given the world, from an embrace of democracy and human rights, advances in academia, medical and scientific advances, innovations in information technology, solar technology, electric transportation technology, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, water purification technology and the humanities.

Iran and Russia have only contributed bad things to the world, such as tyranny, repression, murder, threats to world security, terrorism, poverty, ignorance and barbarism.

Any "contributions" that israel has come up with are a result of People of European decent saving them from their prosecutors in germany

Israel is the only civilized country in the Middle East and the most humane. The world is a better place for the massive contributions Israel has given the world, from an embrace of democracy and human rights, advances in academia, medical and scientific advances, innovations in information technology, solar technology, electric transportation technology, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, water purification technology and the humanities.

Iran and Russia have only contributed bad things to the world, such as tyranny, repression, murder, threats to world security, terrorism, poverty, ignorance and barbarism.

Any "contributions" that israel has come up with are a result of People of European decent saving them from their prosecutors in germany

How about those People of European "decent" [sp} exterminating 6 million Jews?

Many of Israel's contributions, particularly in high technology, are the result of Russian scientists who have emigrated to Israel in recent years.

Now, even a dunce like you knows. :clap2:

Whatever you say, terrorist supporting douchebag.

Muhammad, his fake prophet, was a terrorist.

Terrorism is in his Muslim blood.

Quran 8:12...
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.

Allah terrorizes.

Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.

Allah terrorizes.

Based upon your logic, so does the God of the Bible:

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

I happen to believe that either one taken at face value is a complete distortion, but that either one can be used selectively to generate fear and mistrust among poorly educated people, if that is your goal.

Allah terrorizes.

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. (Numbers 31:17-18)

I happen to believe that either one taken at face value is a complete distortion, but that either one can be used selectively to generate fear and mistrust among poorly educated people, if that is your goal.

Your quote is bogus. Your are one of the most poorly educated people I know.

Allah terrorizes.

You can't lie your way out of it:

New American Standard:
Numbers 31:17-18 - PassageLookup - New American Standard Bible - BibleGateway.com

Try to learn something before you declare that someone is uneducted. It makes you look like an idiot.

New American Standard:
Numbers 31:17-18 - PassageLookup - New American Standard Bible - BibleGateway.com

Try to learn something before you declare that someone is uneducted. It makes you look like an idiot.

Sorry, your link is bogus.
You look like an idiot.

My link is genuine.
I'm smart. Always remember this fact of life.

The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace [], not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).
The Noble Quran : Surat 1

Now, run along. It's breast-feeding time.

New American Standard:

Don't try. Any link to scripture he doesn't like is automatically "bogus":

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2274682-post285.html

:lol:

Sucks being a Muhammadan whose scripture was plagiarized from the Bible by your semi-literate pedophile prophet, right?

Forum List

Back