Iran, is Trump looking the other way?

*sigh*

You people need to get something through your heads. That cash settlement with Iran (not 150 billion, that is crazy wingnut exaggeration) had to be made to save billions of dollars, as the international court would have awarded them their money plus interest. We use this same international court to settle our differences with other countries. Thus, it was in our interests to both maintain the integrity of the court and to save billions of dollars.

Maybe Obama's secretary told the truth and maybe he didn't. Everything under the Obama regime was done in the dark. In any event, if it was $57 BILLION, it was $57 billion too much. I would have told the world court to jump in a lake.

Donald Trump: Iran got $150 billion and $1.8 billion in cash

In July 2015, U.S. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew told lawmakers Iran would gain access to $56 billion.
So, maybe they hid stuff....therefore, the extreme exaggeration the other way is true.

That's some special logic you got, there. Do you understand that "maybe" also means, "maybe not"? It doesn't appear that you do.

So, maybe they hid stuff....therefore, the extreme exaggeration the other way is true.

That's some special logic you got, there. Do you understand that "maybe" also means, "maybe not"? It doesn't appear that you do.

The community organizer was DESPERATE for a deal, ANY deal, to kick the can down the road a few years so that he could proclaim that he accomplished some grand achievement that guys like you would parrot, as you're doing now.

Why are you disinterested in stopping Iran from creating a nuclear weapons arsenal? Why would you put Obama's political ambitions and the Democratic Party ahead of what's best for mankind? I will give you credit, you are a HARDCORE, Democratic supporter. It reminds me of the fervent support guys like Mussolini and Hitler got from leftist statists like yourself.

The community organizer was DESPERATE for a deal, ANY deal, to kick the can down the road a few years so that he could proclaim that he accomplished some grand achievement that guys like you would parrot, as you're doing now.

Why are you disinterested in stopping Iran from creating a nuclear weapons arsenal? Why would you put Obama's political ambitions and the Democratic Party ahead of what's best for mankind? I will give you credit, you are a HARDCORE, Democratic supporter. It reminds me of the fervent support guys like Mussolini and Hitler got from leftist statists like yourself.
Why do you come here to masturbate? You tell me what I think, and you ask dishonest, loaded questions. Go find a dollie to play with. You haven't asked me why I want the US back in the deal, because you aren't interested in my answer. That's a fact. You want a therapist, not a discussion.

You want a therapist, not a discussion.

And you need a teenage girl's shoulder to cry on. Enjoy the next 5.5 more years of Trump, chump.

500_F_165917691_p4GzfiRZWepy5iKgOZkJIfsBjjmfzx2e.jpg

Trump withdrew the U.S. from the nuclear deal (JCPOA) with Tehran, which permanently barred Iran from making a nuclear weapon. The agreement was working, but Trump decided to punish Iran for being in compliance with the JCPOA. He ratcheted up sanctions on the Iranians.

On June 20 Iran shot down an American $110 million RQ-4A Global Hawk Unmanned Aircraft System or UAV.

This has all happened since July First.

Iran has breached the limit on its stockpile of low-enriched uranium set under a 2015 nuclear deal.

Then Iran breached a crucial limit on the level of uranium enrichment set out in the 2015 nuclear deal, going from 3.67% to over 4.5%.

Britain seized an Iranian tanker bound for Syria.

The USS Boxer brought down an Iranian drone.

Iran seized two British tankers.

Iran says it has arrested 17 spies who it says were working for the CIA, and sentenced some of them to death.

In 2003, the Iraqi armed forces were a defeated organization. Its air force did not even fly. Baghdad was captured in less than 30 days. The eight-year long Iraq war with its nearly 5,000 dead Americans, 25,000 wounded Americans, and over one million dead Iraqi civilians would be a walk in the park compared to a war with Iran. She has sophisticated fighter aircraft, sophisticated ballistic missiles, effective anti-ship cruise missiles, and her proxy forces are encamped throughout the Middle East, many within the same grid square as American bases.

Today, Trump cast doubt on reaching any possible compromise with Iran as tensions continue to escalate. "We are ready for the absolute worst, " he said.

Trump has a really big mouth. He thinks all this is a television drama, and he is the star. What an idiot.

Donald Trump has started a fight that can't be avoided with bone spurs.

Forum List

Back