Iran is taking notes from Kim.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
(sigh), Iran like NK needs attention, they know that we have a fuckin white nut in the white house, sanctions are hurting and Russia and China got there backs...they have learned that if you send the great white ho a love note, tell him he's the best thing since sliced bread, the tough talking draft dogging white ho, will melt like butta in ya hands.....and like NK, you'll receive no oversight provisions, get what you want with plans for a Trump tower possibility for your country and an occasional love letter.

(sigh), Iran like NK needs attention, they know that we have a fuckin white nut in the white house, sanctions are hurting and Russia and China got there backs...they have learned that if you send the great white ho a love note, tell him he's the best thing since sliced bread, the tough talking draft dogging white ho, will melt like butta in ya hands.....and like NK, you'll receive no oversight provisions, get what you want with plans for a Trump tower possibility for your country and an occasional love letter.

How should Iran be handled?

they know that we have a fuckin white

"White" is the first word you chose to use while describing a man you can't stand.

Interesting...
Democrats are obsessed with race and have a huge white people hate problem they refuse to address.

On one hand Democrats be like.... it's our job to tell white people to shut their mouths, and they all clap and cheer...

Then on the other hand Democrats be like... we don't have any issues with white people...

• Banned

"White" is the first word you chose to use while describing a man you can't stand.

Interesting...
Democrats are obsessed with race and have a huge white people hate problem they refuse to address.

On one hand Democrats be like.... it's our job to tell white people to shut their mouths, and they all clap and cheer...

Then on the other hand Democrats be like... we don't have any issues with white people...
Let me get this straight, yall got a president that hates minorities, he has a voter base the basked in his racism, cops is killing nigga's at a higher rate than ever, just for existing, and I SHOULDN'T HAVE ISSUES WITH WHITE PEOPLE??????

• Banned

They were being handled until the clown prince took office, now we have all the muslim world save for the saudi's who would love for us to handle Iran for them, hint hint.....listen, I don't know about you, but every single threat NK has made prior to Trump, Iran has made prior to Trump, Russia, etc...never really bothered me, because they knew we had in our favor ways to handle they ass...not to mention world support from our allies...today we got nuttin, but an old white man playing tough guy via twitter.

Interesting...

Let me get this straight, yall got a president that hates minorities,

We could care less what race/sex anyone is

he has a voter base the basked in his racism, cops is killing nigga's at a higher rate than ever, just for existing, and I SHOULDN'T HAVE ISSUES WITH WHITE PEOPLE??????
The faults you see lie not in the stars but in yourselve.

You are justifying white people hate just as white people justified minority hate in the past. Fighting hate with hate is a losing battle. Rise above the hate and racism around you.

They were being handled until the clown prince took office, now we have all the muslim world save for the saudi's who would love for us to handle Iran for them, hint hint.....listen, I don't know about you, but every single threat NK has made prior to Trump, Iran has made prior to Trump, Russia, etc...never really bothered me, because they knew we had in our favor ways to handle they ass...not to mention world support from our allies...today we got nuttin, but an old white man playing tough guy via twitter.

They weren't being handled dumbass. They got their billions back to keep funding every terrorist outfit out there and to pursue their nuke. I'd say they were the big winners. Not the world and certainly not the US.

If you think they wouldn't still be pursing a nuke because they signed a piece of paper then you are a stupid as you appear to be.

Forum List

Back