Iran is off the dollar now,hense the war we are starting there.

main thing for me is the hostages plus these iranian muslims are iranian muslims Marion .

main thing for me is the hostages plus these iranian muslims are iranian muslims Marion .

They're not the boogeyman the warmongering AP makes them out to be. They sent soldiers to fight ISIS in Syria, and suffer terrorist border attacks often.

I hate to say it but Moonglow is right. We invaded during the Bush Sr. admin. We were enforcing UN sanctions for about 12 years when Bush Jr. finally had Saddam removed.
Well more fake news disorder, in order to enforce those sanctions we would have had to go into Iraq and your lame attempt at semantics is evidence you watch to much fake news, what U.S. war started in 2003? [I fully expect you to not know this]

we went into Afghanistan in 01 and Iraq in 03 and the media/liberals were claiming Afghanistan was just a springboard for an Iraq war... so in order for you and moon to be right the news of the time would have to be fake...just look it up, you can do that can't you? I dare you to look it up. I guarantee you will learn something new and true.

Last edited:
We were already in Iraq long before we were in Afghanistan..
Way too much fake news brother

I hate to say it but Moonglow is right. We invaded during the Bush Sr. admin. We were enforcing UN sanctions for about 12 years when Bush Jr. finally had Saddam removed.
Why were the liberals/media claiming Afghanistan was just a springboard for going into Iraq?

We were already in Iraq long before we were in Afghanistan..
Way too much fake news brother

Why were the liberals/media claiming Afghanistan was just a springboard for going into Iraq?
Because they are idiots.

Russia and China want to dump the dollar also...Gear up it may be a world destruction moment..

Dude what deserted Island YOU been living on? Russia dumped the dollar like at least five years ago.LOL
Russia & China gradually ditching US dollar in favor of domestic currencies as trade booms
Published time: 12 Apr, 2018 13:38Edited time: 12 Apr, 2018 14:48
Russia & China gradually ditching US dollar in favor of domestic currencies as trade booms

Forum List

Back