Iran is no threat to us

I see you've been drinking from Ron Paul's water fountain again...

These wars were called on by the Neo-Cons long ago. It doesn't have anything to do with nukes or threats, its about the Rockefellers and friends geo political designs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LTdx1nPu3k]Gen Wesley Clark Reveals US Plan To Invade Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, And Iran - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I see you've been drinking from Ron Paul's water fountain again...

These wars were called on by the Neo-Cons long ago. It doesn't have anything to do with nukes or threats, its about the Rockefellers and friends geo political designs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LTdx1nPu3k]Gen Wesley Clark Reveals US Plan To Invade Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, And Iran - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
excellent retort handjob!

retard.jpg

Former CIA Officer Israel Controls U.S. Government & Media - YouTube

Raymond L. McGovern – 27-year CIA veteran. Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates (NIE), the consensus reports of all U.S. intelligence agencies. According to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, NIE's "are the Intelligence Community’s most authoritative written judgments on national security issues." Responsible for preparing and presenting the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush and for providing intelligence briefing to their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials. Upon retirement in 1990, McGovern was awarded the CIA’s Intelligence Commendation Medallion and received a letter of appreciation from then-President George H. W. Bush. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.

hysteria-1.jpg

You need the animated one:

laughingwoman.gif

:)

Iran is no threat. They're just puffing up to save face.

i love paulians... so sweet. so naive.

Kinda like Bush dupes and Obama apologists.:lol:

different... naivete such as that exhibited by paulians is a thing of beauty to observe.

pretending terrorists will be nice to you if you ignore them always cracks me up... but people who think an entire terrorist attack on a major city was orchestrated by the government and there isn't a single person who actually has knowledge of the specifics or published a book about those specifics.... are even funnier.

i love paulians... so sweet. so naive.

Kinda like Bush dupes and Obama apologists.:lol:

different... naivete such as that exhibited by paulians is a thing of beauty to observe.

pretending terrorists will be nice to you if you ignore them always cracks me up... but people who think an entire terrorist attack on a major city was orchestrated by the government and there isn't a single person who actually has knowledge of the specifics or published a book about those specifics.... are even funnier.

The funniest thing is that they claim to have all this "evidence" of "The Truth", yet they refuse to take it into court. So much for their claim of wanting "justice for the victims".

State Cat has the most powerful military force in the world. State Cat has the strongest defense budget of the world. Yet State Cat said State mouse threatens its security by developing nuke weapon though State mouse said it hasn’t. State Cat deployed three aircraft carrier battle groups at the door of the State mouse and tell the world it’s the mouse who threatens the Cat.
New story from Cat’s media.

State Cat has the most powerful military force in the world. State Cat has the strongest defense budget of the world. Yet State Cat said State mouse threatens its security by developing nuke weapon though State mouse said it hasn’t. State Cat deployed three aircraft carrier battle groups at the door of the State mouse and tell the world it’s the mouse who threatens the Cat.
New story from Cat’s media.
On another board, years ago, I read your posts about the Chinese government trying to kill you. I see that your meds are still not working. I'd get another opinion on your medical state.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back