Iran is at war with the US

Discussion in 'Iran' started by RodISHI, Feb 3, 2020.

1. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,397
    Thank you Irosie.

Actually that would be Mrs. Rod but Mr. Rod is very up even more so than I on all of it plus much more history, etc.

2. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,598
    This thread is war propaganda.

Any nation would react this way if the Anglo-American alliance attacked it for their resources. . . . :71:

[​IMG]

3. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,397
    Nah, I've been reading and watching the videos of the threats, acts and actions. Iran went to war without us long ago and kissing their ass and allowing them to pull their shit without something back at them isn't going to make them 'play nicey, nice'. They are like I said in another thread similar to a Mojave Green. Cute little green viper that never really gains much in size but deadly as all get out if it get's its little fangs into you. Hell, their own people are not even safe from their venom, their lust for power, their regimes greed or their wrath. Obama and Kerry were like two ignorant little children who found that cute little tiny green viper thinking it was just a regular harmless pretty little snake also thinking they could make a pet out of it.