Iran Is About To Become Westernized Due To Trump Backing Iranians Revolting Against The Mulluhs

iranian people dont like arabs.dont like israel. dont like british. just one way for fuck them. usa or france help iranian protester.
---------------------------------------------------------------- i can imagine the dislike for 'arabs and i can't understand 'iranian , Persians' accepting 'arab' religion of 'islam' Dani . -------------------- just a comment Dani .
christian german didnt like jew too .but who is jesus? son of maria? maria was jew.jesus is .... too

did you attend the 'Cyrus the Great' celebration or Commemoration , i think it was a few weeks ago . I think i read that there was lots of spies and government men amongst the people that were there to pay Honor to Cyrus Dani .
we love cyrus more than mohammad

did you attend the 'Cyrus the Great' celebration or Commemoration , i think it was a few weeks ago . I think i read that there was lots of spies and government men amongst the people that were there to pay Honor to Cyrus Dani .
Pasargadae-king-cyrus-protest-youtube-640x480.jpg
Nowruz-1392-at-Pasargadae-1.jpg

cyrus tomb in iran.
cyrus bithsday

Then they should make sure the penalty for being an apostate is eliminated. But then you have to eliminate Islam.

cyrus tomb in iran.
cyrus bithsday
--------------------------------------------------------------- seems to me that these CYRUS Admirers might be a large percent of the protesters protesting 'miulahs , imams and various muslims , i don't know . Just a thought Dani .

Iran is a democracy and holds free elections.

So why are so many American's cheering for radical anarchists to overthrow the elected government? .... :cool:

Oh please Iran is very far from free elections. The mullahs choose the president and it's always going to be a fundamentalist. I know many many Iranians who fled. They will be pouring money into a revolution. Now that obama is gone, they have a chance.

iranian people dont like arabs.dont like israel. dont like british. just one way for fuck them. usa or france help iranian protester.
---------------------------------------------------------------- i can imagine the dislike for 'arabs and i can't understand 'iranian , Persians' accepting 'arab' religion of 'islam' Dani . -------------------- just a comment Dani .
christian german didnt like jew too .but who is jesus? son of maria? maria was jew.jesus is .... too
--------------------------------------------------------------- can't talk about German , i'm American . My point about muslims and Persia is that 'islam' was forced on you Persian guys and now you guys are all mostly shiite muslims Dani . I think that the 'muslims' conquered 'Persia' and forced 'islam' on Persisia . In America , Christianity was not FORCED on Americans as most Americans simply accept Christianity of the American sort which can be pretty much anything nowadays .

Last edited:

cyrus tomb in iran.
cyrus bithsday
-------------------------------------------------------- its pretty amazing that the muslims that run 'iran' haven't bulldozed and destroyed that CYRUS Tomb . From what i have read the muslims pretty much destroy anything that is pre islamic . I suppose [guessing ] that the Shah is responsible for the Cyrus Tomb being preserved up to his time and the muslims will get around to destroying it when they think they can get away with it Dani . [guess]

Last edited:

cyrus tomb in iran.
cyrus bithsday
-------------------------------------------------------- its pretty amazing that the muslims that run 'iran' haven't bulldozed and destroyed that CYRUS Tomb . From what i have read the muslims pretty much destroy anything that is pre islamic . I suppose [guessing ] that the Shah is responsible for the Cyrus Tomb being preserved up to his time and the muslims will get around to destroying it when they think they can get away with it Dani . [guess]
hardliner wanted destroy .... after revolution . but khomeini didnt accept it. i dont know why.

probably , maybe the 'mullah' khomeini didn't want to have trouble with Cyrus admirers . Destroy the Cyrus tomb and he'd annoy lots of Cyrus Admirers , i guess . Perhaps they'll destroy at a later date Dani .

Last edited:
best to get rid of your muslims , mullahs , imams and similar types Dani .

Forum List

Back