Iran: illuminati agent Ahmadinejad steals election from Moussavi, as predicted by MM

Apr 6, 2009
Iran "elections" 2009: Moussavi defeats illuminati agent Ahmadinejad, yet Illuminati immediately reacted proving that they are not ready to lose control, by falsifying the results. In other words: despite exit polls of 65% for Moussavi, Ahmadinejad claims victory with 69%... (a)

Reminder - Prophet's words, 5 days ago, 7 June 2009 (1):
IRAN: Today's Rally proves Moussavi will defeat illuminati agent Ahmadinejad
If you are confused by these news, then you are a beast that believes that Ahmadinejad, the key actor besides the anti-pope in the "deny the Holocaust" agenda, is not an illuminati agent
(2)

CIA psy-op D. Bunker ("Senior Forum Moderator") replies:
"I do believe the Mullah's are indicating a potentially more amiable administration could replace the current one, but it is the Mullah's that run Iran, not Ahmadinejad."

Prophet replies:
Bunker, Repeating the illuminati's media story is NOT replying to this article.

Poster replies:
Democracy at work.
As long as it's a fair election, with no CIA meddling, or computerized vote fraud foolishness like we have here in Amerika, why would anyone have a problem with Iranians choosing their leaders by way of the ballot box?

Prophet replies:
Correct. The difference to India: google
From "moon" "landing" 1969 to "elections" in world's largest "democracy", India 2009

(a) Added 2 days later, June 14: "corrected" to "only" 63% followed by another End Times Irony: Hillary Clinton becomes the second to echo the Ahmadinedjad Hoax, first exposed by Prophet.
Google "web-of-truth.blogspot"

From CNN to Al-jazeera, from France24 to BBC, hide Moussavi's fate and hundreds of his supporters jailed and murdered, while they try to convince the audience that the protesters are a minority of students. To prove it, they non-stop broadcast "press conferences" by Ahmadinejad and his Goebbels "information" minister, while they non stop use the expression "a sea of people" to describe 50,000 in a rally supporting Ahmadinejad, where a large share was bussed to Tehran.
Poster interpreter replies (see first reply): (3)
"Ahmadinejad is evidently one of the demon possessed leaders of the east who start the Battle of Ar Mageddon.

"You mean Fake Armageddon, in NATO script, with Iran launching a nuclear attack against Israel. For the real Armageddon take the path to the TRUTH:
Google
"Armageddon for dummies" *baisc facts"

Poster broederbond replies (see second reply)
"Any PROOF that Hossein Mossavi, is the 'REAL' Iran election winner ???????????"

Proof is the same as in the US 2004 and 2008 (McCain with 5 million mulitplied by 12) or Stalin's 99.8% of the votes.
THEY (or in the computerized version, their software) do not let anyone else count the votes.
US Attack to Iran for dummies or NATO v Jihad Hoax: Iran: illuminati agent Ahmadinejad forced to steal election from Mousavi Khameneh, as predicted

Difference between McCain and Ahmadinejad: Ahmadinejad does NOT play the loser role, in the two scripts, authored by one and the same.
Difference between Kerry and Moussavi: Moussavi does NOT belong to the same secret society as the actor playing the winner role (Bush 2004 and Ahmadinejad 2009), unlike Kerry, the actor playing the loser role.

Notes
Google in quotes
"illuminati agent Ahmadinejad" "forced to rig"

Last edited:
Wow. Old Alphabet's part of the secret :eusa_shhh: order too, huh? I'm surprised they've let you live, what with all this secret knowledge the rest of us aren't privy to.

So tell me ... do the boys hold their meetings over a game of Texas Hold 'Em? Or a couple rounds of golf?

Iran "elections" 2009: Moussavi defeats illuminati agent Ahmadinejad, yet Illuminati immediately reacted proving that they are not ready to lose control, by falsifying the results. In other words: despite exit polls of 65% for Moussavi, Ahmadinejad claims victory with 69%... (a)

Reminder - Prophet's words, 5 days ago, 7 June 2009 (1):
IRAN: Today's Rally proves Moussavi will defeat illuminati agent Ahmadinejad
If you are confused by these news, then you are a beast that believes that Ahmadinejad, the key actor besides the anti-pope in the "deny the Holocaust" agenda, is not an illuminati agent
(2)

CIA psy-op D. Bunker ("Senior Forum Moderator") replies:
"I do believe the Mullah's are indicating a potentially more amiable administration could replace the current one, but it is the Mullah's that run Iran, not Ahmadinejad."

Prophet replies:
Bunker, Repeating the illuminati's media story is NOT replying to this article.

Poster replies:
Democracy at work.
As long as it's a fair election, with no CIA meddling, or computerized vote fraud foolishness like we have here in Amerika, why would anyone have a problem with Iranians choosing their leaders by way of the ballot box?

Prophet replies:
Correct. The difference to India: google
From "moon" "landing" 1969 to "elections" in world's largest "democracy", India 2009

(a) Added 2 days later, June 14: "corrected" to "only" 63% followed by another End Times Irony: Hillary Clinton becomes the second to echo the Ahmadinedjad Hoax, first exposed by Prophet.
Google "web-of-truth.blogspot"

From CNN to Al-jazeera, from France24 to BBC, hide Moussavi's fate and hundreds of his supporters jailed and murdered, while they try to convince the audience that the protesters are a minority of students. To prove it, they non-stop broadcast "press conferences" by Ahmadinejad and his Goebbels "information" minister, while they non stop use the expression "a sea of people" to describe 50,000 in a rally supporting Ahmadinejad, where a large share was bussed to Tehran.
Poster interpreter replies (see first reply): (3)
"Ahmadinejad is evidently one of the demon possessed leaders of the east who start the Battle of Ar Mageddon.

"You mean Fake Armageddon, in NATO script, with Iran launching a nuclear attack against Israel. For the real Armageddon take the path to the TRUTH:
Google
"Armageddon for dummies" *baisc facts"

Poster broederbond replies (see second reply)
"Any PROOF that Hossein Mossavi, is the 'REAL' Iran election winner ???????????"

Proof is the same as in the US 2004 and 2008 (McCain with 5 million mulitplied by 12) or Stalin's 99.8% of the votes.
THEY (or in the computerized version, their software) do not let anyone else count the votes.
US Attack to Iran for dummies or NATO v Jihad Hoax: Iran: illuminati agent Ahmadinejad forced to steal election from Mousavi Khameneh, as predicted

Difference between McCain and Ahmadinejad: Ahmadinejad does NOT play the loser role, in the two scripts, authored by one and the same.
Difference between Kerry and Moussavi: Moussavi does NOT belong to the same secret society as the actor playing the winner role (Bush 2004 and Ahmadinejad 2009), unlike Kerry, the actor playing the loser role.

Notes
Google in quotes
"illuminati agent Ahmadinejad" "forced to rig"

WTF? No mention of Free Masons? Hell, you can't have a decent conspiracy theory without THEM!!

As I understand the issue the "Illuminati" are a later spin off on the Knights Templars. If so then when and why did a Muslim like Ahmadinejad become an initiate? Maybe some members of the House of Saud may have connections these secret or closed societies but I doubt this guy does.

If the President of Iran is guilty of suppressing democracy in his homeland, are the members of the Bilderberg group even worse as they suppress democracy on a global scale?

As I understand the issue the "Illuminati" are a later spin off on the Knights Templars. If so then when and why did a Muslim like Ahmadinejad become an initiate? Maybe some members of the House of Saud may have connections these secret or closed societies but I doubt this guy does.

If the President of Iran is guilty of suppressing democracy in his homeland, are the members of the Bilderberg group even worse as they suppress democracy on a global scale?

F*** off!

We Illuminati are far more evil than the Bilderbergs, who are just a bunch of pussies anyways.

F*** off!

We Illuminati are far more evil than the Bilderbergs, who are just a bunch of pussies anyways.
you mean your not a member of BOTH?
like i am
:eusa_whistle:

F*** off!

you mean your not a member of BOTH?
like i am
:eusa_whistle:

He said Illuminati.. not Herpes Anonymous.

F*** off!

The KT had a warrior tradition but weishaupt was a weasel, like an todays online tuff guys. The "Bilderbergs" like all secret socities have members that belong to several organizations, so obviously you know anything about either issue. What a pitiful aspirations you have.

New Topics

Forum List

Back