Iran Here we go again with the Euros/UN

NATO AIR said:
you know the kind of ports we have lined up for next year (sydney, shanghai, the Phillipines, Hong Kong, Melbourne) and we're going to miss out on all these great places because we're going to get sent to put a stop to this crap... damn i hate nuclear material smugglers and wacko mullahs!
Don't we all!

:laugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laugh:

You are in the Navy NATO? What ship? Those are some great cities you may visit. Sydney has the most beautiful harbor I've ever seen. Will you actually steam miles up the Pu Dong River all the way inland to Shanghai?

USS Kitty Hawk (CV-63) out of Yokosuka, Japan

I can't wait for Sydney (Freemantle/Perth was nice this past April)

I have no idea how they are going to pull off Shanghai but our command master chief (the leading enlisted man on board) says he's retiring during our Shanghai port visit so we will see on that one.

NATO AIR said:
USS Kitty Hawk (CV-63) out of Yokosuka, Japan

I can't wait for Sydney (Freemantle/Perth was nice this past April)

I have no idea how they are going to pull off Shanghai but our command master chief (the leading enlisted man on board) says he's retiring during our Shanghai port visit so we will see on that one.

You will blow Chinese minds with that fantastic ship. You will be the most popular attraction to hit Shanghai is a very long time. Shanghai is very friendly to Americans. You will have a great time there. English is spoken almost everywhere.

NATO AIR said:
it will be nice if we get to go.... but the iranians and the EU have other ideas

Maybe other carrires will go to the Gulf and not you all the way from Japan. Did the Kitty Hawk go to the Gulf during the invasion of Iraq? You should stay in the Western Pacific, say Shanghai or Sydney, in case the North Koreans act up.

kitty hawk was a special forces platform during Enduring Freedom, and it was there in the Gulf for Iraqi Freedom. Despite being the oldest carrier in the fleet, it kicked ass and had a higher sortie efficiency than any other carrier out there.

we should stay in the Pacific, but we are the 911 carrier, always on the ready to go wherever the crisis is.

Forum List

Back