Iran has the best army in the world.

Iranian_Gamer wrote:

(R)IGHTeous 1 I'm real and I know vast majority of our people want to have free life
and I am one of them.If you take a look at my ava you know which side I am in Iran.but wanting free life don't means we accept you're policies in our region or you're actions.
you're words don't match you're actions.that's why we can not reach peace together.
Our words match our actions fine. We want peace in your region, and, as is becoming more obvious by the day, the ONLY way to achieve and maintain peace in your region is lookin to be the superior firepower of US, and our allies, like yes, Israel.

Your government obviously can't be trusted with this task, neither can Iraq and Afghanistan, not right now anyway......

there is no substitute for religious fanaticism when it comes to defending one's own nation,family , God and the temple in which he is worshipped.

iran will beat back whatever israel [a nation of yellow star wearers ] can throw at them.

This get you into the holiday spirit?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8LmMtScH3g[/ame]

Americans are allowed to travel to Iran, but I wouldn't recommend it since they are taking Americans hostage now and using them as a political game. The US does not have an embassy but the Swiss embassy handles Americans interests there.

Haha oh man! So guess I better get some travel insurance before going there... or what - hostage insurance? yikes scared now. Wonder if http://www.travelinsurance.org has a section on what how to take out a claim... for ransom payments if I'm kidnapped there?! GAH! :cuckoo:

Americans are allowed to travel to Iran, but I wouldn't recommend it since they are taking Americans hostage now and using them as a political game. The US does not have an embassy but the Swiss embassy handles Americans interests there.

Haha oh man! So guess I better get some travel insurance before going there... or what - hostage insurance? yikes scared now. Wonder if Travel Insurance Blog, Tips and Fun! has a section on what how to take out a claim... for ransom payments if I'm kidnapped there?! GAH! :cuckoo:

Make sure you sample some of the tastey Iranian cuisine before you are taken hostage.

iranianfood.jpg

frontpicture.jpg

Kebab_Iranian_food.jpg

there is no substitute for religious fanaticism when it comes to defending one's own nation,family , God and the temple in which he is worshipped.

iran will beat back whatever israel [a nation of yellow star wearers ] can throw at them.

This get you into the holiday spirit?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8LmMtScH3g[/ame]

Holiday Greetings From Hamas...

Allah, oh our Lord, vanquish Your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam] in all places.
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters,
the Communists and their adherents.
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one, and don't leave even one
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjxm3OSy4EE[/ame]

You are stupid. You assholes couldn't defeat Iraq in 8 years.

You are the poster child for stupid.

Had the US done to Iraq what we did to Germany and Japan in WW II, Iraq would be the world's biggest shopping mall, today.

Your head is so far up your Libtard ass, only a proctologist can remove it.

Last edited:
LOST to saddam really!? really lost?
Iran fight against saddam alone.the saddam that had all major powers behind him(US,USSR,France,etc) and you're full support for them but they couldn't come in our borders even for one inch.now you call that victory? what a funny guy!:lol:

we lost 150000 men in war with iraq not millions! I don't know where you find that numbers! I guess from you're A$$!:lol:

And one of you're marines can come kiss my ass,history proves it too!

150,000? You've been lied to, kid. :lol:

Our government says 188000,I found a link about it but it's in persian you can't read it.but i know you're goverment says millions of Iranians.
however numbers are not important.when it comes to defend our nation we don't afraid to sacrifice ourselves for Iran.It's our nature.something so hard for you to understand.

In other words, Iranians are the best in the world when it comes to dying on a battlefield. Thats perfect, because the US is the best in the world at killing. My peeps kick ass.

Forum List

Back