Iran has not nuclear capabilities

Israel agrees Iran does not have nuclear weapons

The intelligence assessment Israeli officials will present later this week to Dempsey indicates that Iran has not yet decided whether to make a nuclear bomb.

The Israeli view is that while Iran continues to improve its nuclear capabilities, it has not yet decided whether to translate these capabilities into a nuclear weapon - or, more specifically, a nuclear warhead mounted atop a missile. Nor is it clear when Iran might make such a decision.
Barak: Israel 'very far off' from decision on Iran attack - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Official Iranian denials of the Holocaust required too much interpretation for you?
So we should go to war with Iran because the leadership doesn't believe in the zionist fantasy called the Holocaust? :doubt:

Sunni Man, I disagree with you sometimes and sometimes I completely and totally agree with you. I find you well read, logic, and your posts to be very well thought out at times. But what you posted above disturbs me. I am hoping that you will tell me that you are not calling the Holocaust a "Zionist Fantasy"? In other words, I sincerely hope that you are not trying to tell me that the Holocaust did not happen?

I've been to Dachau and to Bergen-Belsen. I have had the honor of speaking to German and Czech jews who still had the tatoos on their forearms. I have never in my life been in the presence of such evil as I have when I visited those places. It is literally something that you can feel when you enter. People have told me that there really isn't 'evil' in the world and I know that there is, because I have felt it. When my father waded ashore on Omaha beach, he didn't know it then, but him and several million other Americans did what they had to do to end the most evil reign in history.

It would dishearten me greatly to know that you have discounted this chapter in history...

Iran supplied the EFPs which proved to b the deadliest weapin faced by the US in iraq.
What makes you think that?

U.S. Presents Evidence of Iranian Weapons in Iraq - New York Times

Iran Funnels New Weapons To Iraq And Afghanistan | Fox News

Defense.gov News Article: Extremists Use Iranian Weapons, Iraq Command Spokesman Says

The Mahdi Army in Iraq recieves weapons, training and funding from Iran. Moqtada Al Sadr himself lived there for years and maintains a residence there, and their fighters are sent to Iran for training. It's no secret that Iran has been providing Shite Militias in Iraq with explosives, weapons, training and funding.

It’s true that the U.S. military has famously claimed that Iran is supplying Iraqi insurgents with these deadly explosively formed projectile (EFP) bombs, which, in terms of effectiveness, dwarf the usual IEDs that the insurgency has used for years—but this isn’t the whole truth. Despite the Post’s statement of fact, the realities on the ground are much more complicated than the paper is letting on, and to simply repeat the military’s version of events is to do the truth a disservice.

We don’t know whether Iran is supplying these weapons, but we do know that several “factories” where these EFPs are manufactured have been uncovered in Iraq in recent months, giving the story a dimension that the Post ignores.

Just last week, the New York Times reported that in the town of Diwaniya, “American and Iraqi forces uncovered an assembly area for the powerful roadside bombs known as explosively formed projectiles, the statement said. Four bombs were already assembled, it added, and others were in various stages of being put together.”

What’s more, in February Andrew Cockburn wrote in the Los Angeles Times that back in November, “U.S. troops raiding a Baghdad machine shop came across a pile of copper disks, 5 inches in diameter, stamped out as part of what was clearly an ongoing order. This ominous discovery, unreported until now, makes it clear that Iraqi insurgents have no need to rely on Iran as the source of EFPs.”
Get the Facts Straight on Iran and EFPs : Columbia Journalism Review

It’s true that the U.S. military has famously claimed that Iran is supplying Iraqi insurgents with these deadly explosively formed projectile (EFP) bombs, which, in terms of effectiveness, dwarf the usual IEDs that the insurgency has used for years—but this isn’t the whole truth. Despite the Post’s statement of fact, the realities on the ground are much more complicated than the paper is letting on, and to simply repeat the military’s version of events is to do the truth a disservice.

We don’t know whether Iran is supplying these weapons, but we do know that several “factories” where these EFPs are manufactured have been uncovered in Iraq in recent months, giving the story a dimension that the Post ignores.

Just last week, the New York Times reported that in the town of Diwaniya, “American and Iraqi forces uncovered an assembly area for the powerful roadside bombs known as explosively formed projectiles, the statement said. Four bombs were already assembled, it added, and others were in various stages of being put together.”

What’s more, in February Andrew Cockburn wrote in the Los Angeles Times that back in November, “U.S. troops raiding a Baghdad machine shop came across a pile of copper disks, 5 inches in diameter, stamped out as part of what was clearly an ongoing order. This ominous discovery, unreported until now, makes it clear that Iraqi insurgents have no need to rely on Iran as the source of EFPs.”
Get the Facts Straight on Iran and EFPs : Columbia Journalism Review

Bro Mahdi Army member's themselves had admitted that they recieved training in Lebanon from Hezbollah, Iran's proxy. Iran is and has been arming these guys, it's not really a secret anymore, they are doing the same now with the Taliban as well.

Sunni Man, I disagree with you sometimes and sometimes I completely and totally agree with you. I find you well read, logic, and your posts to be very well thought out at times. But what you posted above disturbs me. I am hoping that you will tell me that you are not calling the Holocaust a "Zionist Fantasy"? In other words, I sincerely hope that you are not trying to tell me that the Holocaust did not happen?
Let me preface my response with this statement: If even "one" Jew was murdered by the Nazis it was wrong and a tragedy.

And yes, there were tens of thousands of Jews murdered in various ways by the Nazis.

But I believe the official 6 million to be an inflated number.

I in no way am buying the gas chamber/cremation senario.

The man power, fuel requirement, and waste removal, would have been way too cost prohibitive to accomplish such an undertaking.

In my opinion, most deaths were due to over work, disease, and starvation. And not to any assembly line death factory.

The zionist Jews after WWII named the event the Holocaust. And then parlayed the event into a money maker by laying a guilt trip on the Western nations and to this day extorting them for billions of dollars.

And as a bonus; the sympathy factor eventually led to the creation of the state of Israel.

I guess what bothers me the most about the whole thing. Is that if you publicly express doubt about any aspect of the Holocaust in Europe or Canada you could wind up in prison. Because it is against the Law to deny or revise the official Holocaust narrative in any way.

So I have to ask why? What are they hiding?

Every other event in the history of the world can be reviewed, discussed, debated, and contrary opinions expressed.

But not the Holocaust.

Even in America, a person must agree 100% with the official story or be called an anti-semite.

Academics and historians won't touch the subject with a ten foot pole for fear of loss of tenure and being fired from universities.

Again, what are the Zionists so afraid of that they need to force people to believe their version of the Holocaust?

All I am saying is that something is wrong, very wrong. :doubt:

I've seen the ovens. I've seen the showers and the systematic way that the Nazi's murdered millions of Jews. One of the German jews that I spoke to was a guide to Dachau, it was his job to pull any gold from the teeth of the corpses before they were placed into the ovens. They brought them into Dachau in cattle cars. And the day wasn't done until every one that was brought in, was dead. He survived as a young boy because the Jews that were brought in would hide food on themselves and then after they were killed, he would rifle through their pockets and eat what he found. One thing about the Nazis, they were very meticulous. Unlike Stalin, they documented precisely what they did, how they did it, and who was consumed by it. The documents are there, for everyone to see and read. All you have to do is to know where to look and be able to read German. There are even translated documents. It is all very matter-of-fact. It is like reading a nightmare. And then there are the GI's who liberated those camps. You can read their stories as well. The stacks upon stacks of bodies, the ovens still smoldering.

It's not the first time, and as we know from Pol Pot, it wasn't the last. The Turks massacred the Armenians by the millions. The Russians were bent on eradicating the Poles (3,000 members of the Polish Army officer corp in one massacre alone), the Finns and then themselves. There is absolutely no way to know a figure, but those who have looked at it know that the Russians (Uncle Joe Stalin) massacred more of their own people than the Nazis killed Jews. Perhaps as many as 10 million Russians died in all. The Chinese, the Cambodians, the Vietnamese, and the list goes on and on. More recently, Hussein was bent on 'solving' the Kurdish problem in the northwest of Iraq. And you know as well as I do, more bombs go off in the middle east killing hundreds, only because they are Sunni or Shiite.

As an American, I do not understand this hatred for a group of people because of the God they worship. My constitution guarantees everyone a freedom of religion and as an American, I believe that it is everyone's God given right (whether they believe in God or not) to practice their religion without interference from government or from men. I took an oath twice to defend that right. And I would today. Do you know that 10 miles from my ranch, on the out skirts of Tulsa, is a Buddhist temple? And sitting on the east side of Tulsa is a great big Mosque, right across the street from a large Catholic church. I just think that is so cool.

You can question all you want, it is your right as an American. But don't be as ignorant as the 9/11 truthers and find conspiracy theories under every pebble... To deny what we know to be truth only dimishes you.

Sniper, thank you for your even handed response.

I am Not a holocaust denier.

Of course it's a fact that many Jews and others were murdered by the Nazis during WWII

I just don't believe that all of the story has been completely told.

It has been over 60 years since the event took place.

And I feel that it's time for the so called Holocaust to be re-examined by historians and other academics.

I know of no other historical event that has been labeled a "closed case" and deemed to be 100% perfect.

Plus, making it against the law in several democratic nations to publicly question any aspect of the Holocaust is highly suspicious.

Sniper, thank you for your even handed response.

I am Not a holocaust denier.

Of course it's a fact that many Jews and others were murdered by the Nazis during WWII

I just don't believe that all of the story has been completely told.

It has been over 60 years since the event took place.

And I feel that it's time for the so called Holocaust to be re-examined by historians and other academics.

I know of no other historical event that has been labeled a "closed case" and deemed to be 100% perfect.

Plus, making it against the law in several democratic nations to publicly question any aspect of the Holocaust is highly suspicious.

As I said Sunni Man, we agree sometimes and do not agree other times. But you DESERVE respect for your opinions so long as they are rational, reasonable, and logical. Your concerns seem to be exactly that, so long as they are not guided by some irrational hatred for a group of people simply because of their religion.

Heck, I even give Sallow respect for his beliefs... even though they are obviously WRONG! :razz:

Forum List

Back