Iran hangs 'Israel spy' over nuclear scientist killing

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
A man convicted of killing an Iranian nuclear scientist in Tehran two years ago has been hanged, Iran's state media report.

Majid Jamali Fashi, 24, was convicted of killing Professor Massoud Ali Mohammadi by detonating a bomb outside his home in January 2010.

Fashi was also accused of being a spy for the Israeli intelligence agency Mossad and receiving $120,000 (£72,000) for the killing.
BBC News - Iran hangs 'Israel spy' over nuclear scientist killing

:death:

How many Nobel Prize Laureates in Iran: Zero
Significant medical discoveries in Iran: None
Important technologic innovations in Iran: None
Scientific advances in Iran: None

Well I am sure all those accolades for acomplishments that Jstoned plaster redundantly would and could not help this poor man held in Iran.

Shirin Ebadi won a Nobel and she is an Iranian
Alcohol was discoved by an Iranian (I drink to that!)
Raazi (Zakaria) was the Einstein of his time and he was from Iran.
The first university in the world (Darol fonun) which produced a large
numbers of scholars was built by Amir Kabir a prime minister of Iran.

Well I am sure all those accolades for acomplishments that Jstoned plaster redundantly would and could not help this poor man held in Iran.

You have a severely low IQ bordering on mental retardation so you're no help to the advancement of the muslime civilization

Ebadi received a bogus Nobel Peace Prize, like the terrorist Arafat.

The discredited Nobel Peace Prize is a separate entity from the prestigious Nobel Prize for advances in science, economics and literature. So, you're clueless. Jews have won 185 Nobel Prizes. Israel, 7 Nobel Prizes.

Now, you know. :clap2:

The rest of your post is bullshit, too.
:bsflag:

Last edited:
Jstoned:
Ebadi received a bogus Nobel Peace Prize, like the terrorist Arafat.

The discredited Nobel Peace Prize is a separate entity from the prestigious Nobel Prize for advances in science, economics and literature. So, you're clueless. Jews have won 185 Nobel Prizes. Israel, 7 Nobel Prizes.

Now, you know.

The rest of your post is bullshit, too.
Sorry, I didn't realize you were addressing me. I normally overlook your repetitive and boring diatribe,
but just noticed your "exchange"
You asked some questions and I was foolish enough to respond. It matters very little to you if someone corrects you or brings your mistakes to your attention.
Your little hate filled mind is made up and you've been brainwashed beyond any hope for redemption.
Every single one of 1500 million Muslims is evil, terrorist, illiterate and wife beater and every single Jew is an angel, according to you.
You are no better than a Taliban. Close minded, hateful, radical and intolerant of others who are different.
Now I know? Silly boy, I have traveled almost around the world and lived with a sample of all races and religions. Never have I claimed to know everything like you and although I have been a direct target of anti Semitism many times, unlike you, I refuse to paint an entire group of people with a broad brush.
So, next time before you tell me my post is just bullsh!t, remember I am a wrong guy for you to f**k with. Just a head up.

Yet, you're afraid the Iranians are going to develop nuclear weapons with the west against them and inspectors all over the place. But. the dirty Jews couldn't do it without western help and without blocking UN inspectors.

A man convicted of killing an Iranian nuclear scientist in Tehran two years ago has been hanged, Iran's state media report.

Majid Jamali Fashi, 24, was convicted of killing Professor Massoud Ali Mohammadi by detonating a bomb outside his home in January 2010.

Fashi was also accused of being a spy for the Israeli intelligence agency Mossad and receiving $120,000 (£72,000) for the killing.
BBC News - Iran hangs 'Israel spy' over nuclear scientist killing

:death:

They probably strung him up alongside the gays they found..

gallowsgay1.jpg

Iran Hangs Three Men For Having Gay Sex

It was an old-fashioned gay lynching in Iran on Sunday morning, as the state executed six inmates by hanging at the Karound prison in Ahvaz, in the country's southwest region. According to Iran Human Rights, three of the six were sentenced to death for "'unlawful' acts and acts against Sharia," based on "the articles 108 and 110 of the Iranian Islamic penal code." Articles 108 and 110 of the Iranian Islamic penal code are the ones dealing with gay sex.

Article 108 says: "Sodomy (or Lavat) is sexual intercourse between men", and article 110 says: "Punishment for sodomy is killing; the Sharia judge decides on how to carry out the killing".

Iran Hangs Three Men For Having Gay Sex

Yet, you're afraid the Iranians are going to develop nuclear weapons with the west against them and inspectors all over the place. But. the dirty Jews couldn't do it without western help and without blocking UN inspectors.
A typical dime a dozen bigot. Didn't the "dirty" Jew defeat Arab armies all by themselves?
Hey, the west didn't even know about the IAF raid on Iraqi nuclear site until it was over.
Thank God neither one of you two is a good sample of the people in a real world.
Proof that bigotry comes in all shapes.

Who cares?
All of that and they couldn't understand that evolution is supposed to go forward and not backward.

So he is undead? you must have a link, other than the voices in your head

So he is undead? you must have a link, other than the voices in your head

The incident never happened, monkey Have a banana and you'll feel better about your ugly self :banana:

Jos :badgrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back