Iran hangs a PIG convicted of spying for Israel

Regular people murka. They have the same problem you do. They're govt is a piece of shit and they can't do a damn thing about it because they too have a bunch of brainwashed gunnies, cornholes and retarded army guys defending the Nazi motherfuckers.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwCBglTHIb8&feature=related[/ame]

So Israel and Iran were allies while the US backed Shah was in Power?
Why do you think that the Iranians had a revolution?

You do realize that the Shah's father was a Nazi collabarator don't you?

You do realize the Nazis based their ideology on Islam, don't you?

No I did not know that. I think this is the first time I had ever heard that.

I suspect that it is also not true.

Can't we extradite Manning and Assange to Iran?

Manning would get killed. He's gay and a traitor to one country. One of the things I like about muslims, they don't take kindly to any kind of traitor.

Muzzies don't take kindly to any kind of homosexual. The penalty for homosexuality in Iran, Saudi Arabia and Yemen is death.

It is the same in Pakistan and Somalia, Egypt throws their homosexuals in prison.

Regular people murka. They have the same problem you do. They're govt is a piece of shit and they can't do a damn thing about it because they too have a bunch of brainwashed gunnies, cornholes and retarded army guys defending the Nazi motherfuckers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwCBglTHIb8&feature=related

uhmm, they have some hotties over there:cool:.....and look at those kids, grinding, bumping away, disrespecting their faith, revolting!!!and its chaperoned too! disgusting!.

You do realize the Nazis based their ideology on Islam, don't you?

No I did not know that. I think this is the first time I had ever heard that.

I suspect that it is also not true.

Your suspicions are based on being an empty vessel.

The supremacist, imperialist and antiSemitic Islamic ideology was the natural basis for the supremacist, imperialist and antiSemitic Nazi ideology.

The Islamic laws of dhimmitude that stripped Jews, and Christians, of their rights under Islamic rule was the inspiration for the Nuremberg Laws in Nazi Germany that had a similar effect on German Jews.

In fact, the insignias that Jews were forced to wear under Islamic rule to designate them as dhimmis were copied by the Nazis who forced Jews to wear yellow stars for the same purpose.

Now, you're a little less clueless.:clap2:

I'm sorry. I forgot to add you to the list of flag waving brainwashed scumbags. I'll remember next time.

In a bad mood because even your inflatable doll rejected you, ugly face? :lol:

Now, you can't claim you're dating Halle Berry because you're inflatable doll is black:clap2:

do you have some facts to back that up, or is it just another urban legend like the same one on Prescott Bush?
hmmm now i know this is just a wiki page, but looks like i was right, just another urban legend

Rez? Sh?h - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
hey USC, you gonna admit you were wrong, AGAIN?

Forum List

Back