*Iran Get Your Ass Kicking Pants Pressed!*

Sorry bout that,

1. I say they get their ass kicked and soon.
2. Some one amongst them, just tried to off the little hitler.
3. That might calm the waters a touch, but who knows for sure.
4. Them arabs/muzzies better get their shit together, before they get their collective ass kicked!:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

4. Them arabs/muzzies better get their shit together, before they get their collective ass kicked!:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And I'm sure you've thought nothing of the consequences.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Sure I have, have you?
2. And if so, lets compare notes,.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Off you go Sir James. Grab a peashooter and go take care of them muslims -

there's a Good Little Neocon Whackjob.....

1. Most people are not aware, but this muslim war is just started.
2. It will get far worse before things settle down.
3. I predict islam will cave in on itself with the heavy hand which is about to have to be laid upon them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We could start with the economic shock. This country is fiscally fragile teetering on the brink. There is every reason to speculate that the speculation on oil itself by our friends (enemies) at Goldman and Sachs et al would drive the price of oil over 10 dollars per gallon on the first day. While Chelsea Clinton and her banker husband make out like bandits, the rest of us mere serfs suffer and eat cake. The first news of the attack would set off a panic not seen since 9/11. Price gouging, shortages, and civil unrest would certainly follow even before the outcome was certain. Global financial markets would certainly face dire stress and initial free fall.

Additionally, it's very likely that sleeper cells are patiently awaiting this event right now. An attack against Iran automatically triggers an attack by Hamas and Hezbollah according to their agreement. Something as simple as a suicide attack at a coffee joint would send the fatherland security gestapo apparatus into full blown paranoid schizo mode and we'd be lucky not to have Northcom in the street demanding papers with bomb dogs in our faces at every turn. Civil liberties would be curtailed and dissenters spat on in a wave of senseless nationalist stupidity. Animosity and violence against muslims would be par for the course, especially if there are losses and there most certainly will be. Your military is not invincible. Demonstrations by normally peaceful muslim groups would be met with heavy handed police brutality fermenting more hatred and quickly ending any illusiion anyone ever had about America being a force of liberty and justice as events unfolded on the international stage.

And we don't really have a clue what the russians might do when their technicians are blown to bits at those nuclear sites. There is a wild card for you. Despite less hawkish political overatures by Mededev Iran still remains in the russians mind a balancer of power against a hegemonic empire bent on preemptive hostilities.

But my point is moot. You'll have your war. It's a done deal so enjoy and pray 1/10 of what I predict could happen doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We could start with the economic shock. This country is fiscally fragile teetering on the brink. There is every reason to speculate that the speculation on oil itself by our friends (enemies) at Goldman and Sachs et al would drive the price of oil over 10 dollars per gallon on the first day. While Chelsea Clinton and her banker husband make out like bandits, the rest of us mere serfs suffer and eat cake. The first news of the attack would set off a panic not seen since 9/11. Price gouging, shortages, and civil unrest would certainly follow even before the outcome was certain. Global financial markets would certainly face dire stress and initial free fall.

Additionally, it's very likely that sleeper cells are patiently awaiting this event right now. An attack against Iran automatically triggers an attack by Hamas and Hezbollah according to their agreement. Something as simple as a suicide attack at a coffee joint would send the fatherland security gestapo apparatus into full blown paranoid schizo mode and we'd be lucky not to have Northcom in the street demanding papers with bomb dogs in our faces at every turn. Civil liberties would be curtailed and dissenters spat on in a wave of senseless nationalist stupidity. Animosity and violence against muslims would be par for the course, especially if there are losses and there most certainly will be. Your military is not invincible. Demonstrations by normally peaceful muslim groups would be met with heavy handed police brutality fermenting more hatred and quickly ending any illusiion anyone ever had about America being a force of liberty and justice as events unfolded on the international stage.

And we don't really have a clue what the russians might do when their technicians are blown to bits at those nuclear sites. There is a wild card for you. Despite less hawkish political overatures by Mededev Iran still remains in the russians mind a balancer of power against a hegemonic empire bent on preemptive hostilities.

But my point is moot. You'll have your war. It's a done deal so enjoy and pray 1/10 of what I predict could happen doesn't happen.

1. I think the economic problem stemming from an attack on Iran is minimal, depending on the way we or Israel, go at them.
2. If we waltz right in there, then that will prove to be a mistake just like its been in Iraq and Afag.
3. What happened to war being fought by the air, like Bush 1 did to Iraq?
4. Quick and easy, three weeks and its over.
5. I wouldn't panic at all over hearing Iran got attacked, thats not realistic at all, only ones to panic will be muslims in Iran.
6. I don't see how Chelsea has anything whatsoever to do with this, but maybe her getting married recently just made you think of a person who is in reality a nobody.
7. Iran is so unplugged from the world economy, it just wouldn't even be noticed on any world stage, if they've been brought *offline* by a short war.
8. I agree about the sleeper cells, they are here, and ofcourse would try some shit, but our NSA and FBI will be all ears too, and will catch the bastards more than them get a chance to do something.
9. I wouldn't be bothered if they rounded up all the muslims when Iran gets attaked and send most of em back to their prespective nations.
10. Their liberty stops when it hinders mine and people like me, when they want their laws to supercede my laws, thats when their rights and liberty stop.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I think the economic problem stemming from an attack on Iran is minimal, depending on the way we or Israel, go at them.
2. If we waltz right in there, then that will prove to be a mistake just like its been in Iraq and Afag.
3. What happened to war being fought by the air, like Bush 1 did to Iraq?
4. Quick and easy, three weeks and its over.
5. I wouldn't panic at all over hearing Iran got attacked, thats not realistic at all, only ones to panic will be muslims in Iran.
6. I don't see how Chelsea has anything whatsoever to do with this, but maybe her getting married recently just made you think of a person who is in reality a nobody.
7. Iran is so unplugged from the world economy, it just wouldn't even be noticed on any world stage, if they've been brought *offline* by a short war.
8. I agree about the sleeper cells, they are here, and ofcourse would try some shit, but our NSA and FBI will be all ears too, and will catch the bastards more than them get a chance to do something.
9. I wouldn't be bothered if they rounded up all the muslims when Iran gets attaked and send most of em back to their prespective nations.
10. Their liberty stops when it hinders mine and people like me, when they want their laws to supercede my laws, thats when their rights and liberty stop.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

James I appreciate the rare politeness that you exhibit on this board. Despite the fact that I pretty much disagree with you at least you're not hurling expletives at every turn.

The main thing you need to realize is that the Obama Administration is very doveish when it comes to Iran so the biggest threat right now is actually Israel. There is a very, very good argument to be made that Israel will attack this month. An attack by 1 is an attack by both, and since Israel pretty much owns the American congress, Israel will force the U.S. hand. So, yes we would be just "waltzing right in there".

James, the thing you're probably not aware of is the fact that Iran isn't Iraq, obviously. While militarily inept, who isn't in comparison to the U.S., they have a very good defensive missile technology available to them. Nobody is going to just walk in there without a good fight sir. People are going to die and some of them are going to be the good guys.

Chelsea was just an anecdote to my writing style and my disdain for the banking elites who destroyed this country.

Iran has a big piece of the Strait of Homuz. It is an undeniable fact that they will attack oil tankers with the anti-ship missiles that they have aplenty. That would be more than enough to send the oil price over the edge. They have already stated as much so we can count on that happening.

I'm troubled that you would advocate rounding up muslims. We used census data and did the same thing to the japs, pacifists, and dissenters in WWII. I doubt very much that you condoned that behaviour in retrospect. Doing the same would be at best a knee jerk, blatantly unconstitutional reaction based on projected fear mongering. You liberty stops the second you succumb to that way of thinking.

*Iran Get Your Ass Kicking Pants Pressed!*

Bad idea and really unnecessary.

[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"It's a theocratic police state, with a highly regulated, state-managed economy. Everything is either subsidized or price controlled. The government gets 80% of its income from oil, but the fields are so badly run that production is going into decline. The fact is, if the U.S. just waits, economic collapse or revolt from the kids, or both, will bring the regime down. Instead, the U.S. may act as a catalyst to unify the people behind their goofy government. It's completely perverse."

[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Well, let's just suppose that Israel, or Israel and the U.S., attack Iran before Iran can become a nuclear power. Now, what would the Iranians do? They could do nothing, which is what the Iraqis and the Syrians did when Israel bombed them…[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]"

"...[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]likely response would be to close the Strait of Hormuz, by way of punishing America through a denial of a large part of its oil supply. About 40% of all seaborne oil shipments pass through that strait – 20% of all the global oil supply. Its closure would be a major disruption to the whole world.[/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Of course, Obama would thump on his chest and say that Iran can't be allowed to close international waters. Iran would likely say, "We just did. What do you expect after launching an unprovoked attack?"[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]It's well known that sea-skimming missiles go 2,000 miles per hour. They have hundreds of them, maybe thousands, and they can be launched from small, fast boats. Even in the U.S.' own war games conducted a few years ago, the U.S. Navy lost against these things. If the U.S. tries to open the Strait of Hormuz by force against Iran, I think it's likely that most of the fleet will soon be turned into an artificial reef that divers in future decades will explore with morbid fascination. Militaries always fight the last war, and that's precisely what the U.S. is doing with its carriers and B-2s".[/FONT]

~ Doug Casey

Rest of the article here

Sorry bout that,

1. Well I can see your side, but I will disagree with it, I also wonder why everyone goes on full attack when posting on this site???
2. I think we can pretty much halt any aggression from the Iranians.
3. We can look down on them from satilite and see everything they may attempt to do.
4. We can from the air, defeat just about any nation of earth.
5. Never even having to show up for the war.
6. Cruise missles, to pin point accuaracy, I'm sure we got stuff that nots known to the public too.
7. We won't even have to set foot on Iran to bring it to its knees in three weeks.
8. The people of Iran don't want us to put our boot up their ass, and in reality most of the people don't deserve it, they having no power to do anything to Israel or anyone else, but the government has been out of line for decades now, thats why we need to shut them down.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I remember when Jimmy Carter went and hid in the White house mancave for 444 days.
2. I wonder how long Obama will allow Iran to thumb its nose at all the UN sanctions?
3. So far its been over 444 days, we shall see what Israel does soon.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Beginning at the end of July 2010 a series of mysterious explosions have wracked Iran's gas pipelines, raising the prospect of facing winter without adequate fuel supplies "...in a country which has still not come to terms with last year's rigged presidential election..."

Given the linkage between the recent terror attacks in Iran and Turkey to Pakistan's ISI, long suspected of being an arm of the CIA in that part of the world, is it reasonable to question whether the US is behind these attacks on Iran's civilian population?

Is the US Behind Attacks

Sorry bout that,

1. I remember when Jimmy Carter went and hid in the White house mancave for 444 days.
2. I wonder how long Obama will allow Iran to thumb its nose at all the UN sanctions?
3. So far its been over 444 days, we shall see what Israel does soon.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

JWBooth
Thumbing his nose at the UN since 1977.

Forum List

Back