*Iran Get Your Ass Kicking Pants Pressed!*

Haven't Muslims who follow a cult invented by a pedophile involved themselves in Middle East affairs since they began invading and conquering others' lands 1400 years ago?

Keep your idiotic cult to yourselves, loser.

The native American population, dozens of cultures which went into history book of death were also Brownies.

Muslims want to kill Native Americans, too, in jihaad. Islam is a vile cult founded by a deviant pedophile married to a 6 year old little girl that worhips a pagan rock.

I don't give a shit who or what the Muslim people worship. I don't care about the Shah being overthrown. Too bad for him, had we had a President with balls it wouldn't have happened. But it did and life goes on. I do have a problem with Diplomats being held hostage for 440 days (or there about). I do have a problem with Iranian support of terrorist elements. I do have a problem with Iran playing with nukes. And don't give me that shit about it being for peaceful purposes. no one in this world truly believes that shit.

Simply, it's not about religion, it's not about race, it's about idiots.

I think the better question is why do people like you think that the U.S. should be on a crusade against Islam?

islam-marchers.jpg

Last edited:
I never said that the USA is lily white and innocent. There is no country out there that probably hasn't been involved in some shady deals.

But I will not stand by and allow idiots to tell me that I, or my country wants to kill the brown people or the purple people or the people of Islam or any other religion. To those who always seem to enjoy insinuating such I can only say to fuck off.

And may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch.

It's not that we think you're out to kill brown people, rather, it is simply a fact that most of the people you do kill, a plurality, are in fact brown. So to the "brown" person it's easy to msinterpet this animosity as racist or genocidal and there are plenty of people hanging around ready to capitalize on that misinterpretation.

Well the question was for the original poster, but yes, it was in the UK. Now, we now know that Tank's picture is out of context. If the muslim menace is so prevalent in America and they're somehow out to destroy us like the fools in that picture then there should be plenty of evidence, some photographic to illustrate that point. Yes, there are always going to be plenty of bad muslims stateside, but generally, I think there is a definite difference in the kinds of muslims this country attracts much less the kind of muslims we let in as opposed to Europe who, unfortunately, has a close proximity to the muslim scumbags in Africa and negative birthrates that force them to seek labor from those 3rd world muslim countries.

"Those who stay in America should be open to society without melting, keeping Mosques open so anyone can come and learn about Islam. If you choose to live here, you have a responsibility to deliver the message of Islam ... Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth."
- Omar Ahmad Co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations

Now, we now know that Tank's picture is out of context. If the muslim menace is so prevalent in America and they're somehow out to destroy us like the fools in that picture then there should be plenty of evidence.
It's a small world.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think it should be a *three pronged attack*.
2. Hit them by, *air, sea, and land*.
3. Hit em hard and hit them often.
4. Take out there military, government, and infrastructure.
5. Lay them to waste.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sounds like a plan Tex, but why?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sounds like a plan Tex, but why?

1. For what they are about to do.
2. And also they are not doing what the UN is resolute upon.
3. They are a terrorist government, and sponsor terrorism.
4. They harbor terrorists.
4.(a) They held USA hostage, they still haven't paid into that account.
5. That about covers it, and is enough.
6. Osama bama is more than likely in Iran.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sir, there is no evidence that they would even attempt to harm us. Even if they had the ability it would be easy to trace it to their faciiities. The consequences would be disasterous for their regime, end game in fact. I think perhaps that you're making the mistake of believing like most americans that just because they're fanatical U.S. haters that they are also crazy and totally lacking in intelligence.

Asshole moron, do you have ANY fucking idea how many US soldiers iran has killed in iraq?

Have you heard of the iraq war, imbecile?

Have you got a link for that claim?? Here's a clue

Its garbage posts like this I've seen all over web forums that are proof there is an organized, pro-iran, paid-shill machine in place to defend iran and deflect attacks against it for its threats of destruction against israel, its murdering of its own citizens, its state-sponsored terrorism, etc.

I see the same quotes and idiotic statements again and again on political web forums using these same lines as this dimwit poster, trying to make absurd claims and re-directing threads. By trying to obfuscate the issue and manufacturing uncertainty WRT iran's disgusting threats against israel they try to slow down the threads focusing on iran's heinous, criminal dictatorship of thugs and murderers. THERE is no mis-translation dickhead, iran itself stands by its statements.

Sorry fuckface - won't work here... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Well the question was for the original poster, but yes, it was in the UK. Now, we now know that Tank's picture is out of context. If the muslim menace is so prevalent in America and they're somehow out to destroy us like the fools in that picture then there should be plenty of evidence,.

You mean all of those muslim plots to kill americans like the recent NY Times Square attempt was just my imagination?

"Those who stay in America should be open to society without melting, keeping Mosques open so anyone can come and learn about Islam. If you choose to live here, you have a responsibility to deliver the message of Islam ... Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth."
That violates the constitution, so someone needs a good kick in the pants. Islam has no hope in America, but it can try. :lol:

That violates the constitution, so someone needs a good kick in the pants. Islam has no hope in America, but it can try. :lol:

I don't know that it violates the constitution, but it certainly shows that Islams long time goal is the conquest of America and the rest of the world.

I don't know that it violates the constitution, but it certainly shows that Islams long time goal is the conquest of America and the rest of the world.
It violates separation of church and state (theocracy) and most heavily freedom of speech.

Forum List

Back