*Iran Get Your Ass Kicking Pants Pressed!*

What a load of ignorance spew.

Are you referring to my stated belief? If so, why do you disagree?

Obama is, I suspect, indifferent about the future of Israel. I also suspect that Obama has no use for Israel. Obama is NOT going to go to war with Iran over Israel. Obama is not going to go to war with anybody.

While I would love to be wrong about Obama on Iran, I believe the reality is that Obama will not authorize any sort of U.S. military strike on Iran.

I occasionally partiicpate in this message board to learn and to share. If you feel that I am off the mark, please enlighten me. Thanks in advance.

Yeah, that's what motivates hatred of Iran.

Has nothing to do with their despicable behavior, unstable lunacy, or anything else.

It's because they're BROWN.

Jackass.

It's because they're BROWN.

2ag9m6g.jpg

Do Iranians even qualify as brown?

Never thought about it. I think Iran I think about 79. Because I spent the better part of that year putting in a lot of extra hours because of them.

And a lot of Iranians spent a lot of time dying due to the Shah, which your country supported. Get over 79, it was history. But like any conservative American you hold a grudge. Just ask Castro...and Sadman if he was still alive...

Do Iranians even qualify as brown?

Never thought about it. I think Iran I think about 79. Because I spent the better part of that year putting in a lot of extra hours because of them.

And a lot of Iranians spent a lot of time dying due to the Shah, which your country supported. Get over 79, it was history. But like any conservative American you hold a grudge. Just ask Castro...and Sadman if he was still alive...

Wha?

I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. I'm not one of your weird cronies.

Wha?

I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. I'm not one of your weird cronies.

wasn't talking to you...

I never said that the USA is lily white and innocent. There is no country out there that probably hasn't been involved in some shady deals.

But I will not stand by and allow idiots to tell me that I, or my country wants to kill the brown people or the purple people or the people of Islam or any other religion. To those who always seem to enjoy insinuating such I can only say to fuck off.

And may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch.

I never said that the USA is lily white and innocent. There is no country out there that probably hasn't been involved in some shady deals.
More than a few of us would like it if the US quit involving itself in Middle Eastern affairs. Your support of the '53 Iranian coup d'etat led to the '79 revolution - enemies. Your support of Saddam Hussein's Iraq led to the Gulf War and the current War in Iraq - more enemies. Your support of the insurrection in Afghanistan against Soviet imperialism led to the rise of the Taliban - yet more enemies. Your deployment of troops in Saudi Arabia and your unconditional support of Israel led to over ten years and counting of al-Qa'idah attacks - more enemies still. Do you see the pattern?

But I will not stand by and allow idiots to tell me that I, or my country wants to kill the brown people or the purple people or the people of Islam or any other religion. To those who always seem to enjoy insinuating such I can only say to fuck off.

And may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch.
No insinuation here, only history and the lessons everyone should already have learned from it.

More than a few of us would like it if the US quit involving itself in Middle Eastern affairs.

Haven't Muslims who follow a cult invented by a pedophile involved themselves in Middle East affairs since they began invading and conquering others' lands 1400 years ago?

Keep your idiotic cult to yourselves, loser.

Haven't Muslims who follow a cult invented by a pedophile involved themselves in Middle East affairs since they began invading and conquering others' lands 1400 years ago?

Keep your idiotic cult to yourselves, loser.

The native American population, dozens of cultures which went into history book of death were also Brownies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back