*Iran Get Your Ass Kicking Pants Pressed!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. But looks like the times right to kick Irans ass!
2. The Saudi's have given the *ALL CLEAR* sign to Israel.
3. Them heads of state who wear those white dresses in Saudi Arabia have come out and said they will open up air space for Israel to attack those crazy muslims in Iran.
4. I wonder why they give up other ayabs?
5. Must be there is some bad blood in the ayab family?
6. No way man!!!!!!
7. Yes way, all ayabs are are a bunch of blood letting cave men.
8. There is no contridiction, the ayabs would love to see other ayabs get their ass kicked.
9. Link and Sample:Saudi Arabia gives Israel clear skies to attack Iranian nuclear sites - Times Online

"Saudi Arabia has conducted tests to stand down its air defences to enable Israeli jets to make a bombing raid on Iran’s nuclear facilities, The Times can reveal.

In the week that the UN Security Council imposed a new round of sanctions on Tehran, defence sources in the Gulf say that Riyadh has agreed to allow Israel to use a narrow corridor of its airspace in the north of the country to shorten the distance for a bombing run on Iran.

To ensure the Israeli bombers pass unmolested, Riyadh has carried out tests to make certain its own jets are not scrambled and missile defence systems not activated. Once the Israelis are through, the kingdom’s air defences will return to full alert.

Related Links
‘Israeli spy’ arrested in Poland
One year on, Iran’s battered opposition endures
Dissidents discover that even Iraq is safer
Multimedia
Comment on this story on our new site
In full: Times investigation into Helmand fiasco
“The Saudis have given their permission for the Israelis to pass over and they will look the other way,” said a US defence source in the area. “They have already done tests to make sure their own jets aren’t scrambled and no one gets shot down. This has all been done with the agreement of the [US] State Department.”

Sources in Saudi Arabia say it is common knowledge within defence circles in the kingdom that an arrangement is in place if Israel decides to launch the raid. Despite the tension between the two governments, they share a mutual loathing of the regime in Tehran and a common fear of Iran’s nuclear ambitions. “We all know this. We will let them [the Israelis] through and see nothing,” said one. "

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Ive heard that, but I don't buy into it.
2. Ayabs are ayabs, they look ayab to me, no matter how you want to spin it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nothing more fun than watching the world preeminate superpower pounce all over a military that accounts for less than 1 tenth of a percent it's total pentagon budget. Go get em' freedumb fighters.

Nothing more fun than watching the world preeminate superpower pounce all over a military that accounts for less than 1 tenth of a percent it's total pentagon budget. Go get em' freedumb fighters.

The size of your military budget is meaningless when nukes are the issue.

it only takes one to make a hell of a mess.

The size of your military budget is meaningless when nukes are the issue.

it only takes one to make a hell of a mess.

Sir, there is no evidence that they would even attempt to harm us. Even if they had the ability it would be easy to trace it to their faciiities. The consequences would be disasterous for their regime, end game in fact. I think perhaps that you're making the mistake of believing like most americans that just because they're fanatical U.S. haters that they are also crazy and totally lacking in intelligence.

Obama is NOT going to take military action against Iran. He may "huff and puff" in an attempt to appease the right, but in the end, Obama will do nothing about a nuclear Iran. War between Israel and Iran is coming but the U.S. will not have forces actively engaged. A nuclear Iran is a non-issue for Obama.

Sir, there is no evidence that they would even attempt to harm us.

A state sponsor of terrorism whose leaders talk to dead imams about the apocalypse with the infidel Great Satan is not evidence of impending harm? What more do you need, jackass?

Sir, there is no evidence that they would even attempt to harm us. Even if they had the ability it would be easy to trace it to their faciiities. The consequences would be disasterous for their regime, end game in fact. I think perhaps that you're making the mistake of believing like most americans that just because they're fanatical U.S. haters that they are also crazy and totally lacking in intelligence.

I guess the Iranian President threatening to wipe out Israel is not a problem for you.

Last edited:
I guess the Iranian President threatening to wipe out Israel is not a problem for you.
Have you got a link for that claim??
Here's a clue

what did Ahmadinejad actually say? To quote his exact words in Persian: "Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."

That passage will mean nothing to most people, but one word might ring a bell: rezhim-e. It is the word "Regime", pronounced just like the English word with an extra "eh" sound at the end. Ahmadinejad did not refer to Israel the country or Israel the land mass, but the Israeli regime. This is a vastly significant distinction, as one cannot wipe a regime off the map. Ahmadinejad does not even refer to Israel by name, he instead uses the specific phrase "rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods" (regime occupying Jerusalem).

So this raises the question.. what exactly did he want "wiped from the map"? The answer is: nothing. That's because the word "map" was never used. The Persian word for map, "nagsheh", is not contained anywhere in his original Persian quote, or, for that matter, anywhere in his entire speech. Nor was the western phrase "wipe out" ever said. Yet we are led to believe that Iran's President threatened to "wipe Israel off the map", despite never having uttered the words "map", "wipe out" or even "Israel"

The full quote translated directly to English: "The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time".

Word by word translation: Imam (Khomeini) ghoft (said) een (this) rezhim-e (regime) ishghalgar-e (occupying) qods (Jerusalem) bayad (must) az safheh-ye ruzgar (from page of time) mahv shavad (vanish from).
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's a clue

what did Ahmadinejad actually say? To quote his exact words in Persian: "Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."

That passage will mean nothing to most people, but one word might ring a bell: rezhim-e. It is the word "Regime", pronounced just like the English word with an extra "eh" sound at the end. Ahmadinejad did not refer to Israel the country or Israel the land mass, but the Israeli regime. This is a vastly significant distinction, as one cannot wipe a regime off the map. Ahmadinejad does not even refer to Israel by name, he instead uses the specific phrase "rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods" (regime occupying Jerusalem).

So this raises the question.. what exactly did he want "wiped from the map"? The answer is: nothing. That's because the word "map" was never used. The Persian word for map, "nagsheh", is not contained anywhere in his original Persian quote, or, for that matter, anywhere in his entire speech. Nor was the western phrase "wipe out" ever said. Yet we are led to believe that Iran's President threatened to "wipe Israel off the map", despite never having uttered the words "map", "wipe out" or even "Israel"

The full quote translated directly to English: "The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time".

Word by word translation: Imam (Khomeini) ghoft (said) een (this) rezhim-e (regime) ishghalgar-e (occupying) qods (Jerusalem) bayad (must) az safheh-ye ruzgar (from page of time) mahv shavad (vanish from).

Jose, you're illiterate. Shouldn't you be working at your job cleaning toilets instead of posting, to try to help Spain from going bankrupt?

Ajad has threatened to wipe Israel off the map, shit-for-brains...
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/26/world/africa/26iht-iran.html?_r=1

Jose, you're illiterate. Shouldn't you be working at your job cleaning toilets instead of posting, to try to help Spain from going bankrupt?
This is my other job, though It does at times incur the removal (or debunking) of zionist
Bullshit, I have got used to the smell and the bullshit just slides off with little effort, just apply the disinfectant (Zyklon B works well) then scrub with a brush (wiki) then flush

Here's a clue

Wow - Debunked by wiki :cuckoo:

You are so stupid & clueless that it is impossible to explain this to you. I never said Ahmadinejad threatened to "wipe Israel off the map" you stupid shit-for-brains. First I did not use quotes because he did not say it in English. I also did not say map!!! I said wipe out Israel. That can mean Regime, government, religion, or people, but I never specifically said the countries land mass. I said Israel because that is the regime occupying Jerusalem. Vanish from the page of time = "wipe out" in modern American slang.

This is my other job, though It does at times incur the removal (or debunking) of zionist
Bullshit, I have got used to the smell and the bullshit just slides off with little effort, just apply the disinfectant (Zyklon B works well) then scrub with a brush (wiki) then flush

Jose, shouldn't you be practicing your spelling, illiterate one?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2269989-post264.html

The author of the NY Times article about Ajad threatening to wipe Israel off the map is Iranian.

You dumb, little, bankrupt, Spanish shit.

A state sponsor of terrorism whose leaders talk to dead imams about the apocalypse with the infidel Great Satan is not evidence of impending harm? What more do you need, jackass?

Then you should be the first to join the infantry and request a station in South Korea if excitable politicians threatening war are the measure of your willingness to wage war against a country that has never harmed you.

Then you should be the first to join the infantry and request a station in South Korea if excitable politicians threatening war are the measure of your willingness to wage war against a country that has never harmed you.

They did in fact kill Americans, take hostages & supply the enemy with weapons just to name a few. Our problem is we should not have done the same & used Saddam to attack Iran. We should have done our own dirty work. Now we have a bigger mess. I have a Persian friend who's father was high-up in the Iranian government. Her & her family were hit with Saddam's chemical weapons while they were trying to escape to America. According to her most Iranians did not know much about or think the kidnapping was that big of a deal.

Then read some History about the difference between Persians and Arabs.

Is the difference that Persia/Iran pretty much always needs its ass kicked, while Arabia sometimes can smarm along with the rest of the kids in the schoolyard?

Forum List

Back