Iran: Genocide a Moral Obligation

zzzz

Just a regular American
Jul 24, 2010
Yountsville
The war of words continues to add fire for the push for war. It seems like we have two trains here barreling down the tracks at each other and no way to stop a collision. The fallout from the collision will be enormous.

Price of oil skyrocketing
The focus on Syria will shift and Assad will be assured of remaining there
World economy falters because of oil prices again
Possibility of a religious war in the Middle East erupting
and others.

Luke 21:20 "And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh."

Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Monday endorsed a new doctrine explaining why it would be 'legally and morally justified' to commit genocide and wipe Israel off the map.

The article was written by Khameini's close adviser Alireza Forghani and endorsed by the Supreme Leader whose writings played a critical role in its drafting.

The article has since appeared on numerous Iranian government and military websites.

"Israel is a cancerous tumor in the Middle East," the article in the ultraconservative Farsi-language Alef news site. "Israel is a satanic media outlet with bombers. Every Muslim is required to arm themselves against Israel."

"I have already noted the usurper state of Israel poses a grave threat to Islam and Muslim countries. Islam and Muslim states must not lose this opportunity to remove the corruption from out midst. All of our problems are because of Israel - Israel of America."

"The first step should be the absolute destruction of Israel. To this end, Iran could make use of long-range missiles. The distance between us is only 2,600 KM. It can be done in minutes."
Iran: Genocide a Moral Obligation - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Sorry bout that,

1. Well for one it will be an unfair fight!
2. Israel will leave Iran in ruins in say, 12 hours.:badgrin:
3. It will be like a man stepping on an ant.
4. No contest.:badgrin:
5. It will be super fast, and so sudden no one will realize its happened.
6. Even the oil kings won't have time to raise their prices.
7. So all and all, I give Israel the, *GREEN LIGHT*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. This would be a great time for sunni to go to Iran to be a *human shield*.
2. You go sunni,....! :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. This would be a great time for sunni to go to Iran to be a *human shield*.
2. You go sunni,....! :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hmmm 15 line signature???? Bad Boy

1. Oh boy, I think the mod team is looking for a *hall monitor*.
2. Grow the hell up *idjit*.
3. I always thought you smarter than this?? :badgrin:
4. Once you learn how to actually say something worth while, thats when the rules won't apply to you. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Consequences To Expect If The U.S. Invades Iran
Let’s be honest, quite a few Americans love a good war, especially those Americans who have never had to bear witness to one first hand. War is the ultimate tribally vicarious experience. Anyone, even pudgy armchair generals with deep-seated feelings of personal inadequacy, can revel in the victories and actions of armies a half a world away as if they themselves stood on the front lines risking possible annihilation at the hands of dastardly cartoon-land “evil doers”. They may have never done a single worthwhile thing in their lives, but at least they can bask in the perceived glory of their country’s military might.
Consequences To Expect If The U.S. Invades Iran

From the paranoid state of Israel news. Yeah, I'm buying it......

Hey cocksucker it's words from the Devil's mouth!

Proof? Actual proof instead of second or third hand talk from news pundits?
Let's see a transcribed document from iran on this. While the leaders in Iran may be religious nuts, the same applies tot he other side. The entire conflict is over holy land. Unfortunately, we played our part in the US by sticking up for one over the other and even interfering with the "others" internal affairs. Like in 1953.

Calling me names does not change facts. Neither does fearmongering.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back