Iran Foreign Minister: Israel should disarm as well

it is as important to islamo Nazi scum rhetoric as "they killed jesus"

Yes, right wingers the above by the constipated Rosie, is the intelligence CALIBER of your ilk...Aren't you proud?

it is as important to islamo Nazi scum rhetoric as "they killed jesus"

Yes, right wingers the above by the constipated Rosie, is the intelligence CALIBER of your ilk...Aren't you proud?

wrong again-----diarrhea/papilloma virus mouth-------in fact----I am a registered
democrat-----in times of democrat party stress ----like when Kerry ran-----I preferred not to vote than to reach for the right...........I grew up in a town of Nazi scum like-----very very republican

in times of democrat party stress ----like when Kerry ran-----I preferred not to vote than to reach for the right...........I grew up in a town of Nazi scum like-----very very republican

Keep practicing writing in English....you may get better over time.

Would you rather they go it alone, in which case they would have to use strategic strikes more often or have their strong allie help them develop sanctions that they can push, due to US power within the world, to help keep Iran at bay? Because what Israel does is try to keep their enemy in check, rather than wish for their complete destruction, as was once already attempted on the Jewish people, in modern history.

Maybe you do want them to go it alone, knowing they would be strategic, so that Iran can use that as an excuse to then attempt to obliterate them.
Nowhere do those suggest annihilation. And their past behavior shows they believe in strategic strikes, when they are needed, or sanctions that work.
Now, let's see your response to Khamenei calling for the total destruction of Israel. See post #28.

Ah, you're missing the subtleness of those Israeli politicians.....as expected.....

First, notice how Israel wants to PULL the US into doing its fighting for them...and

Second, notice how for more than 2 decades Israel has been stating that an Iranian bomb is just around the corner,

Just for 30 seconds, picture yourself as an Iranian and think how YOU would react to such rhetoric.

For the record------nat's "Iran uses strategic strikes"-----refers to armed and brutal militias of Hezbollah scum thruout the middle east ----and blowing up children's play-
grounds and schools and school buses---ere and there------and---now and then
---obscene mutilation

Nowhere do those suggest annihilation. And their past behavior shows they believe in strategic strikes, when they are needed, or sanctions that work.
Now, let's see your response to Khamenei calling for the total destruction of Israel. See post #28.

Ah, you're missing the subtleness of those Israeli politicians.....as expected.....

First, notice how Israel wants to PULL the US into doing its fighting for them...and

Second, notice how for more than 2 decades Israel has been stating that an Iranian bomb is just around the corner,

Just for 30 seconds, picture yourself as an Iranian and think how YOU would react to such rhetoric.

I did not "notice" that Israel is trying to pull the US into doing its fighting for them------I have noticed that islamo Nazi pigs have been making the claim that JOOOOS ARE WAR MONGERS for----more than 100 years. -------it is as important to islamo Nazi scum rhetoric as "they killed jesus"
My ass, Israel can handle it by themselves, we train their fighter pilots to be as good as us, we supply them the best of the best weapons and give them the codes to use them

you don't get it, Is a mini America

For me it's just like Florida or Arizona, she became one of us.

----LOL----oh yes "subtle"------those tricky jooos-----and their magic Talmud-----
"Iran is working at making a bomb"------is the classic tricky Talmudic way
to get the USA to bomb Teheran-----------JOOOS did the same thing in the
1930s-----"Hitler is a dangerous guy"-----was the TRICKY Talmudic way of
getting Japan to bomb Pearl Harbor

in times of democrat party stress ----like when Kerry ran-----I preferred not to vote than to reach for the right...........I grew up in a town of Nazi scum like-----very very republican

Keep practicing writing in English....you may get better over time.

my writing style is far better than is yours. I am not claiming to be Steinbeck----
but...... yours is childish.

Maybe you do want them to go it alone, knowing they would be strategic, so that Iran can use that as an excuse to then attempt to obliterate them.

Your use of the English language would make GWB proud.

What is wrong with you people? Israel is not going anywhere, the entire MW would be wiped out and turned into glass and Israel will still be standing.

You mean Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, etc. "wiped out"????? My god, I'd better stock up on cheese and milk.

Your use of the English language would make GWB proud.

The sentence that Depotoo wrote is perfect and evinces a very intelligent mind except for a missing commas around the word 'then'. It is complex----whereas the writings of Nat are childish like that of a dement.

you don't get it, Is a mini America

For me it's just like Florida or Arizona, she became one of us.

Go on, petition Israel to become the 51 state...see how they react. Heck we're already giving them billions that help pay for their free health care.....how much do they give back to us??? (I mean beside the USS Liberty fiasco.)

The sentence that Depotoo wrote is perfect and evinces a very intelligent mind except for a missing commas around the word 'then'. It is complex----whereas the writings of Nat are childish like that of a dement

Now, Rosie THAT really, really hurt........LOL

When losing, one tends to bring forth language as a distraction.

No, no, my apologies, I enjoy trying to decipher the stupid things you post...Keep them coming....it'll help your English and I can use the laughter.

Forum List

Back