Iran eyes badges for Jews & Non -Muslims

For the record, the National Post is an extremely pro-Zionist newspaper controlled by Jews, as with much of the rest of the 'Western' world's media. Meanwhile, the FACT that non-Jews in Israel are second-class citizens there does not get reported, even by a liberal press that you'd expect to be outraged.

Here is a more serious news organization's treatment:

http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0525/dailyUpdate.html

I also see that the NP has apologized.

I'm starting to think that the real story here is the LACK of coverage of this unabashedly FAKE story!

dilloduck said:
Great find---amazing---try draw the US into war using a fake story about Iranian persecuting Jews.
LOL, imagine a site saying the Iranians migh be persecuting Jews, when the God of the country is calling for their annhilation. How silly! :laugh:

Actaully Im more relieved that it's not true implications are too scary to contemplate, although who knows what may happen in the future?

Kathianne said:
LOL, imagine a site saying the Iranians migh be persecuting Jews, when the God of the country is calling for their annhilation. How silly! :laugh:

Apparently the vows to "wipe Israel from the map" weren't getting the desired attention so plan B is to create a holocaust II scenario. Why do they think Americans would fall for silly stuff like that?

William Joyce said:
For the record, the National Post is an extremely pro-Zionist newspaper controlled by Jews, as with much of the rest of the 'Western' world's media. Meanwhile, the FACT that non-Jews in Israel are second-class citizens there does not get reported, even by a liberal press that you'd expect to be outraged.

Here is a more serious news organization's treatment:

http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0525/dailyUpdate.html

I also see that the NP has apologized.

I'm starting to think that the real story here is the LACK of coverage of this unabashedly FAKE story!

Agreed---the Dan Rather lie was nothing compared to what this story was trying to evoke !

dilloduck said:
Agreed---the Dan Rather lie was nothing compared to what this story was trying to evoke !
;) Feel superior? Heil.

Said1 said:
Stephen Harper publically apologized for the comments he made regarding the original aritcle, at some point this week.

Is it true that Harper's ordered the National Post to be be distributed throughout the parliamentary buildings for when the normal toilet paper runs out?

Diuretic said:
Is it true that Harper's ordered the National Post to be be distributed throughout the parliamentary buildings for when the normal toilet paper runs out?

I doubt it, but it's a good idea. That one and the Toronto Sun. No, make that anything ending with "Sun". :laugh:

The NP started out really bad, had some ownership/management changes - was pretty good for a while, but now seems back to their original sensational standards.

Forum List

Back