Iran 'Definitely' Closing Strait of Hormuz...

US naval warship in background... Iranian naval ship in foreground.
63a44faefd00db2ddac04d1cea26_grande.jpg

It just shows that the Obama sanctions that Republicans said were so soft are working

Is Iran prepared to take on the most powerful Navy in the history of mankind?

STFU Chickenhawk hypocrite. You're only a Warmongering Chickenhawk now because your Democrat Dummies are back in power. You don't fool anyone. You're just a lying pussy in the end. Next you'll be telling us how happy you are about Wall Street profits being up, despite you being an OWS Dummy. You really are a disingenuous little pussy. Have a nice day. :)

Economic sanctions are an alternative to waging war. They strangle the economy to the point Iran has to decide..

Is my nuclear program worth all this?

Disingenuous Pussy. You're one of those Left Wing douches who used to pretend they hated War back when the other side had the power. Now you're suddenly a Warmongering little Chickenhawk. People like you sicken me. You don't stand for anything. You're just a cheerleader pussy for your political party. People like you can never be trusted.

It just shows that the Obama sanctions that Republicans said were so soft are working

Is Iran prepared to take on the most powerful Navy in the history of mankind?

STFU Chickenhawk hypocrite. You're only a Warmongering Chickenhawk now because your Democrat Dummies are back in power. You don't fool anyone. You're just a lying pussy in the end. Next you'll be telling us how happy you are about Wall Street profits being up, despite you being an OWS Dummy. You really are a disingenuous little pussy. Have a nice day. :)

Such tough internet talk from someone avowedly afraid of Chicago, Philadelphia, Mexico, and now Iran. :lol::lol::lol:

Still fighting with Jillian over who gets to wear the strap-on in your threesome with Rachel Maddcow? Better run along. Don't want to be left out. Now Piss off dipshit.

Assassinating people and bombing suspected nuke sights is just a finger in the dike. If they want a nuclear program, they will get one. Sanctions are a big stick against having nukes. If Iran wants an economy like North Korea, they can keep their nukes

The sanctions are making them squirm. That is why they are saber rattling
True; but those who rattle sabers eventually have to either use them, or shut up. I hope, for the sake of an ancient culture which has been hijacked, and the masses of Iranians who do NOT support their (increasingly) mad leadership, that Iran does the latter. The fate of the mullahs and the fanatics is of no concern to me.

We are on a collision course with Iran. Given enough time, the people of that nation might eventually be able to take their country back; as it is, time appears to be growing short. If Iran does close the Straits, we WILL re-open them. We really have no other choice.

The increasingly mad leadership of Iran has the full support of most of the Iranian people. That's the part we don't get. Americans WANT to believe that any moment the Iranian people are going to rise up and replace the muslim leadership with a western style fun democracy.

The West won't believe the truth so we will have to get a boot in our teeth. Even if we win, we will assuredly lose.

Such a cheerleader for an American failure, you are.

Such tough internet talk from someone avowedly afraid of Chicago, Philadelphia, Mexico, and now Iran. :lol::lol::lol:

Still fighting with Jillian over who gets to wear the strap-on in your threesome with Rachel Maddcow? Better run along. Don't want to be left out. Now Piss off dipshit.

:lol::lol::lol:

Still got those "I'm hiding under my bed and all I've got are these" fantasies, I see.

Still got those "I'm hiding under my bed and all I've got are these" fantasies, I see.

I guess you lost the fight with Jillian. She gets to wear the strap-on. Poor baby :(

Last edited:

Economic sanctions are an alternative to waging war. They strangle the economy to the point Iran has to decide..

Is my nuclear program worth all this?

Disingenuous Pussy. You're one of those Left Wing douches who used to pretend they hated War back when the other side had the power. Now you're suddenly a Warmongering little Chickenhawk. People like you sicken me. You don't stand for anything. You're just a cheerleader pussy for your political party. People like you can never be trusted.

Far from it turd blossom. I fully supported Bushs invasion of Afghanistan after 9-11. It wasn't till he abandoned the war on terror to invade Iraq, that he lost my support

Sanctions are an effective punishment without resorting to invasion. Kind of a you reap what you sow effect

I guess you lost the fight with Jillian. She gets to wear the strap-on. Poor baby :(

YOu have the most bizarre fantasies....I guess that comes from living in a perpetual state of fear.

US naval warship in background... Iranian naval ship in foreground.
63a44faefd00db2ddac04d1cea26_grande.jpg

Looks like a Frigate, our smallest ship. (But I'm not a Black Shoe)

Good thing that the Cole wasn't attacked by a rubber raft!

Oh yes, it was.

Yes it was...and the CO was totally careless about allowing that boat in close...kind of like the Marines in Lebanon guarding the barracks not being allowed to have armed weapons to shoot at the trucks driving in with explosives.

We know better now.

(BTW, I am amused at your attempted comparison...don't know much about how enemy vessels are treated, do you?)

Forum List

Back